Talkdesk as a VOIP

March 06, 2022

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022

Contact sales team

Contact Center Software

Workforce Optimization (WFO)

What is Talkdesk?

Talkdesk® is a global customer experience provider for customer-obsessed companies. Their contact center solution provides a way for businesses and customers to engage with one another. Talkdesk's goal is to support businesses everywhere to deliver better customer experiences through any channel, and drive higher customer satisfaction, cost savings and profitability. Talkdesk CX Cloud™ is an end-to-end customer experience solution that aims to combine enterprise scale with consumer simplicity. Talkdesk boasts 1,800 companies around the world, including IBM, Acxiom, Trivago, and Fujitsu as partners with Talkdesk who deliver a better way to great customer experience.

Talkdesk Features

Contact Center Software Features

• Supported: Agent dashboard
  • Supported: Validate callers
  • Supported: Outbound response
  • Supported: Call forwarding
  • Supported: Click-to-call (CTC)
  • Supported: Warm transfer
  • Supported: Predictive dialing
  • Supported: Interactive voice response
  • Supported: REST APIs
  • Supported: Call scripts
  • Supported: Call tracking
  • Supported: Multichannel integration
  • Supported: CRM software integration
  • Supported: Automatic speech recognition (ASR)
  • Supported: Natural language processing for IVR

• Supported: Customer surveys
  • Supported: Customer interaction analytics

Omnichannel support Features

• Supported: Email
  • Supported: Voice (phone)
  • Supported: VoIP

• Supported: Intelligent call routing
  • Supported: Chatbots
  • Supported: AI assistance for live agents

Talkdesk Video

Talkdesk provides a better way for organizations to unlock the promise and potential of great customer experience. Experience. A better way.

Talkdesk Integrations

Talkdesk Competitors

Talkdesk Technical Details

What is Talkdesk?

Talkdesk is a cloud-based contact center platform with voice, digital channel, and workforce engagement management capabilities. Talkdesk’s key features are its customizable user interface, built-in AI automation, and its integration with numerous CRM and helpdesk applications.

What is Talkdesk's best feature?

Reviewers rate Recording highest, with a score of 9.4.

Who uses Talkdesk?

The most common users of Talkdesk are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

We use this tool in our daily work to communicate with users of the platform. The main thing is the outgoing and incoming calls that we make during user support. We process more than 300 incoming calls a day. Outgoing more than 700. This is one of our main tools when working with clients.
  • Handling Inbound calls
  • Outbound calls
  • Monitoring
  • Very often there are problems with non-calls to certain numbers, and it is unclear for what reason. I think the company should think about the error message when dialing. Since at the moment, if we have a non-call, we can't even figure out if it's a technical error or if we just can't get through to the user because he doesn't answer.
  • Very incomprehensible monitoring reports, the timezone is incomprehensible and difficult to track and make a report on agents on the line.
  • Integration with CRM platforms does not work perfectly, sometimes integration is brake and it is not possible to attach calls to chats.
The integration and the very idea of making calls and accepting them are well thought out. However, there are many problems that cause inconvenience to both ordinary employees and management. Pros - The ability to use a convenient mini call bar (a small phone in a computer), integration with CRM platforms, the ability to call by clicking on a number in this platform (there is no need to always copy and paste), the ability to call foreign numbers, the ability to attach local telephony. Cons - the technical definition of problems has not been finalized, integration does not work perfectly, and reporting is unclear for use.
At the moment, the disadvantages of using it make my team's work very difficult, we get a lot of stops like: did the agents really call the partners, if there is no answer to the call, then whose fault is it of the partner or Talkdesk? In general, the idea of the platform is very good, the company should work on the technical components, and finalize the existing errors and problems.
I currently use Talkdesk to monitor agents. This includes their daily activities from the time they log in until their shift has ended. I also utilize the reports to get an idea of the overall performance of individuals and also the team in its entirety. Our QA and supervisors use the tool for call evaluations to get an idea of how our agents are performing on their contacts, which also aids in coaching sessions.
  • It provides a detailed breakdown of the an agents' performance via the reports provided.
  • If your agents work from home, you will find the agent report very helpful, as it provides the agents' pickup rate, which lets you know if agents are missing calls. This can be as a result of connection issues or them just not answering a call.
  • It records each call received or made by agent, giving you the ability to listen and download that audio.
  • You are able to do remote monitoring by listening in on a call if you think it is necessary without the agent knowing.
  • I would love the ability to customize the customer survey. Currently, I have a word count limit.
  • It would be nice if the reports came with a date stamp based on the range selected. If I pull multiple reports at the same time, it can be confusing, as it has no subject heading for date.
  • It would also be nice if the duration field for some reports was in minutes instead of seconds.
Currently, my company handles inbound calls and has proven to be very useful. We also do callbacks and it has also been great for this purpose. I believe once you are a contact center, Talkdesk will be a great asset. It works as a communication medium and as an evaluation medium. Very great tool.
My team has to contact our customers and partners with Talkdesk, so it makes the communication between us (platform) and both parties possible. Without it, the communication would be much slower per email. We also have a chat function, but in some cases, a call solves the issue more effectively than an email or chat.
  • Allows customers and partners to contact us with their issues
  • Allows us to contact customers and partners to solve their issues with one another
  • Allows issues to be solved more efficiently and faster
  • sometimes people cannot hear/be heard
  • It would be great to have more detailed info (with graphics) about the team and individual performance
  • team performance reports daily/weekly/monthly mail functions would be great
Talkdesk is well suited to help customer service reach and get reached by customers and partners and also to monitor team performance. It also helps time analysts to track pick times of contact, so that we can forecast and plan headcount for specific times of the day/week/year and to monitor people's statuses, to see what could be improved.
Talkdesk's overall usability is very good, of course, there are always things that could be improved and that is why I rated it as a nine and not a ten. It is intuitive, and a good tool to track team adherence to schedule, pick times, agents performance, and also customer satisfaction.
Talkdesk allows our company to connect with colleagues from across the country with the touch of a button. Instead of dialing a number, we are able to simply select someone's name to transfer a call. We also utilize the ring group feature, where a call goes through a web of employees in order from who is best equipped for that specific call. This allows our guests to always get someone on the other line and allows their call to be directed in the correct direction. This is incredibly helpful in customer service, where instead of a voicemail a guest gets put in a "queue" with their call answered in order. They also have the option of receiving a callback, which has been incredibly helpful with wait times.
  • Address internal issues quickly and solves any IT problems that arise in an efficient fashion
  • Allows our large company to stay connected, and easily reach anyone in the company
  • Allows our customers to have a quick and successful call experience by being routed to the correct agent
  • There is still improvement to be done in the "pause recording" function so that guests' personal information is not recorded
  • I wish another call could come in while I'm on the other line or show me when someone is calling while I'm on the other line. This would be helpful to see if I need to put someone on hold and transfer the other line.
Talkdesk might not be needed for smaller companies (1-10 employees) where everyone has their own number and doesn't need to transfer calls. However, Talkdesk helps larger companies become incredibly efficient with their call routing. For our call center, Talkdesk is especially helpful because it puts callers in a queue with an option for a callback. On the internal side, we can see how many guests are in line in the queue, which helps us with understanding how many employees we need on the phone. This also helps us understand how busy we are at a certain time and tracks what's working and what's not. This also helps us track our data of how many inbound calls we have. As an Account Manager in sales with different territories, Talkdesk is especially helpful in using "ring groups." If I'm not available for a call in my territory, it will send the call to someone who is related to me to try and get an agent on the phone who has a similar knowledge set.
Talkdesk has been helpful in allowing our agents to conduct their jobs in an efficient way by utilizing the phone systems. We are able to transfer calls easily to other agents or ring groups. This is a feature I use daily, and I couldn't imagine having a nationwide company without this service.
Talkdesk is currently used in our company for our call centers. They work from home in this corona pandemic time and its user-friendly software to use at home. We are still busy with the implementation for the whole company. It solves problems like having old desk phones on the desks because they are not needed anymore with Talkdesk, just a headset is enough.
  • User friendly.
  • Easy to manage.
  • Loads of options to connect with other software.
  • I would like a more colourful display admin center.
  • Trainings that admins can provide.
In this pandemic it is hard for users to work from home without the proper software. Talkdesk is a great option to use for call center employees who need to call the whole day. They just need the software and a headset and they are good to go. Talkdesk is less appropriate when people want to use a desk phone.
Talkdesk is very user-friendly. We got very positive reactions from our call center [employees]. They are very happy with this software because it is easy to use for them at home. Also the admin dashboard is very easy to use for me and my colleagues. The interface is very clear.
Tyler Neuwirth | TrustRadius Reviewer
Talkdesk is our main inbound & outbound phone tree we use for various departments within our organization.

We've used various phone platforms in the past and the largest problem we were having is setting up proper workflows our customers experience when calling in. The Talkdesk application certainly solved this issue we were running into. Their Studio / Flow building was super easy to use and very user-friendly.

My absolute favorite thing with Talkdesk is their Studio Academy. This is what sold us on using your system as it allowed our team to self-service any questions we had without having to call in, set up and appointment to chat with an agent, etc. etc.

We use Talkdesk & Callbar for all our in/outbound call needs across various departments and I'm basically our company's go-to when it comes to setting / modifying items.
  • Studio Academy - We / our team can self learn on how to address our own problems
  • Studio Building - Very easy to draft up a phone tree and have it operational in hours!
  • Onboarding - It's so easy to swap seats for Callbar and then run new members through the Academy to understand how to use the system
  • Studio Builder - Can get messy really fast when building.. I'd love a more free-flow setup. Think something like LucidChart where it's all drag and drop. When I'd finish building our trees, it was VERY hard to show our executives because of how chaotic all the lines looked
  • I'd love to see some additional integration flexibility, aside from Salesforce. We use Help Scout and the inability of "splitting" created interactions from TD to HS creates a challenge with having a CS team and Sales Team. We have to have all inbound calls go through CS and all outbound go through Sales. Then it's just workflow / transfer city
  • Creating an API that would refresh the Callbar / browser window would be nice to avoid things timing out if we don't have calls going in/out in 1-2 hours. What will happen is that our status will read "Available" but when a call comes in, it'll push to VM until we go and logout / in to refresh the system
Talkdesk is perfect for entry-level teams to get up and running but also could be great for more seasoned teams who want a more robust CX. Being able to have callbacks is a nice feature to have right out of the box as other companies will use that as an up charge.

With how complicated the Studio Builder can get, it's hard to ask a co-worker to go in and modify something as it's not super easy to understand / modify. You delete one section of the flow and all the lines change, making it hard to re-connect the dots and finish what I came in to accomplish
The largest hangup comes when building out the Studio / Flows.. If it was more drag + drop on an open plane, compared to the current auto-creation, where all I have to do is connect the boxes, it be a solid 10!

As mentioned before, showing a jumbled up flow to an executive team, simply because of the build complexity, makes it that much harder to attain approval. I find myself apologizing for the organized chaos in the beginning of my meetings and that's pretty unacceptable for a product we pay a good amount to use.
Having a reliable VOIP service that offers a remote team amazing tools and analytics to assist our customers. In addition, the WFM and scheduled reports help us provide the best service experience by getting folks on the phones when we need it. The Studio allows us to develop and build our own IVR.
  • Analytics.
  • IVR Development.
  • Time Updates on Live.
  • Understand how to create your own dashboards about stuff you care about.
Small business might be a little out of scope for Talkdesk, but if you are looking to scale to a Large Org - It absolutely needed to assist you with scaling the org - Helps you bring data to the table.
Very easy to use! The analytics are tied into Looker so that took some time to learn as our whole organization started to adopt Looker for our Data Warehouse too as well. The easy-to-use onboarding with the Talkdesk provided training is so great! The whole team can learn how to use the product very seamlessly.
Currently, Talkdesk is our main telephony software. We use the software as a medium to receive inbound calls, voicemails, and to make outbound calls. We also rely on Talkdesk for reporting purposes of team metrics.
  • Reports.
  • Daily Functionality.
  • Stability.
  • Optimization.
  • Training.
Talkdesk has been great for us. There have been very minor hiccups in the 3 years in which we have utilized this product. In comparison to other software, Talkdesk is aesthetically appealing, overall easy to use, and very direct in the manner in which it reports information. We have not had any trouble navigating Talkdesk.
Talkdesk is seamless. Very easy to use and self-explanatory. Once shown how to navigate the web app and caliber, there is no need for a review of the information. I was a part of the initial purchase decision for Talkdesk and its usability was one of the main reasons for our purchase.

Talkdesk as a VOIP

Talkdesk is used as the main telephony to support customers for the company. This addresses the communication and support to all our customers. Providing the best and real-time customer support is our top priority. Most of the time, customers would rather call than send emails to address their needs. This is what Talkdesk is providing my business, the ability to communicate to customers and address their needs as fast as possible.
  • As a System Admin, Talkdesk has many services that help in giving the best customer service.
  • I am able to admin agents for my company in an efficient manner and customize permissions given to agents.
  • There are integrations that are really worth having.
  • Better status page. The status page is not updated in real-time and it's really a disappointment when agents are flagging that Talkdesk is having an outage and when you check their status page, it's not updated. We create a ticket to flag this on Talkdesk and they are saying that they are aware of the issues.
Well-suited scenario is when you want to give the best customer experience to your customers. Talkdesk is easy to use and manage as a system administrator. My agents are able to do their work without having so much hassle.

Less appropriate scenario is trying to schedule your agents. some of them lose access to WFM because the settings on the app is getting unchecked for some reason. There are still glitches with the apps for Talkdesk
Among all the other VOIP and telephony we have seen Talkdesk has the most advanced features so far.

Vanessa Fland | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Talkdesk on a daily basis to contact my clients and receive inbound calls. The only problem that occurs is that sometimes it cancels the calls during the conversation but overall it is very satisfied with the application. Also it works perfectly from my phone which I like (I use an iphone 13 plus).
  • Good call quality
  • Status message
  • Connected to Salesforce
  • Connection issues
  • Correct faulty numbers automatically
It’s well suited for a work environment where you work with inbound and outbound calls. Not necessary for private use as it requires an Internet connection. I have been using Talkdesk for 4 years and I am very satisfied.
I am not giving 10 points cause I am not familiar with all of its functions. The application works fine for me. I am an agent and it’s very User friendly to me. I wouldn't want to work with another application since Talkdesk makes work very easy and has good customer service.
Chris Sanzone | TrustRadius Reviewer
Talkdesk allows us to go back and listen to calls, whether it's a refresher for a broker or even for quality assurance. It also makes our brokers more efficient through the click-to-call feature that can be implemented into Salesforce, our sales and document platform. The integration with Salesforce has been such a blessing.
  • Integration with Salesforce
  • Call Reliability
  • Quality Assurance
  • Infrequent poor call quality
  • Improved dashboards for management
  • Ability to change ringtone
One example of when Talkdesk was well suited for my organization was when we quickly called through our old leads to light the fire on a few of them. It allowed us to quickly get through the calls and ultimately brought money back into the company's pockets. A scenario where Talkdesk was less appropriate for us was when calls failed to attach to Salesforce during an issue with a client.
It checks all the boxes as to what you need from a provider. It integrates easily with a system and it's easy to use. The click-to-dial feature is such a time saver that it will increase the efficiency of any role. It's also a clean design and can be used with any phone device, like a headset.
I like Talkdesk because it is easy to use, and it has good integration with Salesforce. It allows you to re-listen to calls. We have been using it for over three years now.
  • You can re-listen to calls.
  • You can track the number of calls.
  • I would like a mobile app.
  • It would be nice if it could auto detect the country code.
In my work, it is always adequate so I can manage many calls a day. It works very well, we make long calls which can reach up to 60 minutes.
Is a great software
Kyle Dusi | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is being used to dial out to all of our leads. It is used across the whole org. It allows us to use to be as efficient as possible, switch between numbers we're dialing out from and connect to leads in a very fast fashion. It rarely ever has issues, but sometimes customers do complain about the call quality and that we're cutting in and out.
  • Quick to connect.
  • Switch between numbers.
  • Auto-dialer.
  • Customers complain that we're cutting in and out.
  • Call quality.
Well suited for dialing out to hundreds of leads per day. You can easily call 400+ leads if you put your head down and just do it. I can't think of a scenario where it is less appropriate but I'm sure if you were only using it to make a few calls a day and sometimes the quality wasnt good then it would not be a good software
I've been using Talkdesk for 4 years now and I feel like it's only getting better at this point. Less people complaining about the sound quality, faster to restart if there is ever issues. Just an intuitive, user friendly platform. It would be very hard for me to leave Talkdesk at this point, I don't know if a substitute could match the quality
We use a Talkdesk in our company mainly to communicate with our stakeholders such as couriers, restaurants, and customers. Also, we monitor the call to maintain our quality and service level. Skip the dishes is a food delivery company, so a lot of our inquiries come from customers and couriers. Team members need to call couriers to check if they have any issues with their ongoing order and we receive calls from customers and restaurants as well to solve their problems.
  • Record the conversation of the call for quality and training purpose.
  • Easy to transfer the call to other departments.
  • Easy to monitor the quality and service level.
  • User friendly as it does not require much training to use talk desk.
  • Uncomplicated to set call trees for team members by Administrator of talk desk.
  • It could have add feature like message option.
Best suited- Fast way to communicate with customers. Easy to track the call record. The recording option allows downloading the call for quality check. The chart on the talk desk shows the map of the current service level that makes it easier to check the overall service level of the company. Easy to check each team member's performance. User friendly. Not suited- Not having a chat option.
Talkdesk is easy to use as it's not a complicated process to get used to it. The team member can see their previous call list and can self-evaluate themselves. It's an easier tool to communicate within and outside organizations. It has an option to download the call record and also overall performance in a PDF file to evaluate the performance level of the company.
Fernando Santos | TrustRadius Reviewer
Talkdesk is used for call routing for up to 10 customer service lines. It's used for customer call routing but also for the calls of internal teams. The studio flow design allows for seamless routing, correctly capturing the call's motive and delivering such calls to agents with the most appropriate skill. Talkdesk was also chosen for its Salesforce integration capabilities.
  • Call routing by allowing to create the ring groups needed
  • IVR flow design for its flexibility and allowing us to explore some self-service components
  • salesforce integration
  • reporting component. It's hard to quickly understand the reported design and also some metrics
  • Biling support always takes too much time to reply
  • whenever you identify a missign feature the only solution is to publish it on the Talkdesk community and hope it gets enough votes to be noticed
It's suited when you want to route calls with different priorities, and when your customer service demands agents with different skills. Using the salesforce data dip we can quickly identify the type of client calling and assign a specific team to answer them or give them a higher priority on the waiting queue.
You can start using with minimum training whether you're an agent or a manager. The overall components and functionalities are intuitive and the technical support is great to help guide you through some of the things you need or may not understand
March 04, 2022

Feel good monitoring!

I use the platform to monitor real-time activity and live statuses.
  • Visibility
  • Efficiency
  • Easier to set up dashboards
  • Automation is creating teams
  • Automation in updated teams
It is perfect for live status monitoring. It is difficult to set up our own teams.
It is easy to use and easy to monitor staff.
  • in-person training
No issues and concerns
Works very well where I work , serves the purpose of the business.
We receive calls from drivers, dispatchers, and companies requiring Emergency Road Service. I work 12 hour days. I am using Talkdesk during my entire shift. I am also able to review my calls in case I question an item that was needed i.e. tire size, or location of the breakdown. With Talkdesk I am also able to select a disposition of the call so reporting to upper management is easier. They can simply pull the reports. I am also able to forward a call to another agent or tech easily. This program works seamlessly w/ my Dell Computer and doesn't use a great deal of RAM.
  • Being able to easily review my calls
  • Know who is online w/ in our organization and change the skills that each member has.
  • Callers are able to input their account # and event # so accessing their information is faster and more efficient.
  • Being able to call a co-worker when they are in 'After Call Work - Online' instead of just when they are in 'Available'.
  • Sometimes w/o my knowledge the setting change.
  • I would like to be able to change the ring tone.
I really like being able to conference calls when I have a customer online and they need to talk to the tech, although it would be much better if both sides of the conversation can be recorded. It also saves time when I have a customer call in and they are able to put in their account number.
This program is extremely user-friendly!! You are able to change settings to personalize the dashboard as to what you want visible. Changing those settings is also very easily done and as often as you want. I appreciate the Service Level percentage. It gives us a goal and something to aim for and improve during our shift. This also allows the workforce to challenge each other in getting the service level raised, this, in turn, raises the productivity of your workforce.
Ken Cohen | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Talkdesk to handle our inbound call volume for our sales team. We also assigned phones for employees outside of the sales team replacing a typical PBX platform
  • Inbound IVR and call flows
  • Ease of set up and configuration
  • Live reporting and dashboards
  • Automated reporting and email distribution
  • Workforce management
  • OmniChannel
  • Client support
  • Currently working on their FedStamp certification, which is a two year process and almost completed
I absolutely would and have recommended Talkdesk to anyone looking for a telephony solution; whether an easy configuration or complicated, Talkdesk and its robust features are the answer. Remote and on-site workers for inbound calls, as well as, outbound dialing. A plethora of options for integration that are standard.
In our company, our profit margin is less than 8%. We can’t afford to spend a dollar without a positive ROI. Talkdesk has been the best ROI over the past two years since we implemented it.
  • Online training
The support is tremendous. Between chat, email, knowledge base, my cusotmer success manager or the account executive, there has never been a time when I said that I needed or wanted more support AND I am a demanding client.
We have grown from 5 licenses to over 100 in two years, on our way to 200 this year
No downtime and no unexpected impacts

SMOOTH!
February 27, 2022

Talkdesk review

We use Talkdesk for our Contact Center communication with our guests and residents.
  • Channel guest inquiries.
  • provides a smooth customer experience.
  • Easy of use to the contact center agents.
  • Internet connectivity dependent.
  • Easy of changes to the system.
We love how it integrates with Salesforce to record calls for each guest account.
IT works for our current business model.
February 26, 2022

Simple but potent.

We leverage Talkdesk primarily for our customer support call center. We migrated from a more entry-level product looking for more robust reporting and a more friendly user experience. We have been able to provide a user-friendly platform to our associates that have a cohesive feature set. We didn't want to introduce any added complexity to the agents' workday or workflows. It has the added benefit of being rather user-friendly on the admin side. We have been able to enhance our call routing and introduce SMS into our communication channels with little to no involvement from a developer.
  • User Experience.
  • Historical reporting.
  • Live dashboard configuration.
  • Admin experience.
  • Conversion of legacy features.
  • Support knowledgebase.
  • Parts of Omnichannel setup.
We have a relatively small call center with no integrations currently. I would highly recommend Talkdesk to a mid-tier call center looking for a robust product that isn't going to require a high maintenance cost. We were looking for a platform that had adequate reporting, a strong feature set, and an intuitive user experience. What we found in Talkdesk is a platform "right-sized" for today with ample opportunity to expand as we do.
Like any other platform, one has to get used to the layout and language used. The benefit we have experienced with Talkdesk is that the layout and overall flow of the platform are intuitive, which reduces the complexity of the training element. The administrative side is rather intuitive and accessible to the layman administrator who may have a reasonable amount of ACD experience.
The main use is to communicate with all parties involved in our daily operations. We use it to solve customer-related issues, problems with orders, questions about payments, condition of the products, etc. Talkdesk is used each and every day to make hundreds of calls, all of them are recorded and we can review the calls to give feedback when necessary. The recording quality is pretty good and it also allows us to use coaching during the call!
  • Practicality
  • Searching calls
  • Coaching during interaction with the customer
  • Reporting
  • Phone compatibility
  • Chrome extension
  • Routing issues
  • Service outages
Talkdesk is great, it's pretty straightforward and easy to install and start using it. For example, for specific cases, you can have a dedicated line where only X person would be calling, which is an amazing tool. As I mentioned it's really easy and during the pandemic it was one of the easiest tools to set up on agents' laptops, just install and start using it, you could also use the mobile app which gives you more flexibility! Of course, there are some downsides as well. For example, we had routing issues, also the downtimes are unexpected and can last for a few hours.
From my experience, having used a few different platforms before Talkdesk, it's one of the best available on the market. It offers a lot of useful tools, from reporting to great call recordings and live coaching (which is my favorite tool). Using live coaching you can listen to the conversation agent is having with a customer and you can guide the agent on how to handle the conversation, which is really helpful for everyone! As I mentioned before, it's a really good tool but there is room for improvement, some features need a bit more work, reporting, for example, is decent but could be more intuitive and detailed, Chrome extension, which is used for outbound calls could be better as well.
The QA team uses Talkdesk to make phone calls and audit the phone calls that the reps make with our customers. We also export data about the phone calls for analysis, headcount planning, and agent performance. As a third main activity, we export the agent activity from talkdesk to calculate levels of efficiency and service.
  • Call Recording
  • Phone Calls Data Export
  • Agent Status Detail Export
  • Filters when exporting data
  • Dashboards seem to be useful but most people never really use them
  • Support page is ok, but takes time to find out what TD can or can't do
It is a great tool because it is almost 100% online, I hate the fact that I have to download something additional to use the phone, the call bar I believe its called, I think it is good to have a call bar that can be put anywhere on the screen but it would be great to simply log in and call without having to do anything else at all. Also, Ring group exporting is not great,
I like that it is mostly web-based, having to download the call bar to make phone calls makes it more difficult for the user. Dispositioning phone calls is a real downer, TD has only one lvl dispositions so it is hard to categorize phone calls especially when you have multi-skill reps.
February 22, 2022

Talkdesk IS the Solution!

Rus Cordova | TrustRadius Reviewer
Originally implemented for a small remote call center team. It worked so well we made the decision to move our entire organization over. Cost and ease of use make it the perfect solution for our employees. Our previous solution was bulky and built on old POTS technology. TalkDesk is far superior to Momentum and other outdated telecom solutions.
  • Studio call flow enables custom creation and manipulation of telephony operations.
  • Reporting is simple and easy to use, freeing up time for other tasks.
  • Live call monitoring is a snap. One-click and you're in. One more and I can join the call if necessary.
  • Infusionsoft (CRM) integration creates a seamless connection.
  • Latency in some VOIP calls.
  • SIP integration could be improved.
  • Independent operation from CallBar would be amazing.
  • Mobile app could use some improvement.
Small or large call center operations would benefit greatly from this solution. Other new technologies just do not stand up to the TalkDesk platform. Superior support and customer service overall. Implementation was a breeze! Our organization was caught up in a bulky non-solution that made almost every task difficult and created many barriers that were difficult to overcome. Our previous provider's support was horrible and we had outages constantly.
Simple UI, excellent integration, easy to learn.
Excellent support, hands down
I used to be an admin and manage the users within the organization. It was a key part during the covid times as the company I was working for was very linked to the travel industry. I set up a new studio from scratch so we could completely change the way the calls were [re-directed].
  • Customer service
  • Studio creation
  • Reporting
  • Guidance on how to start a studio using the website
  • Reporting explanation of the variables
  • Reporting set up
Talkdesk is well suited for start-ups companies as it provides an affordable service. Their customer service is really personalised and quick which is nice for small companies as sometimes other providers may consider your account as small and they will not be replying proactively or quickly to the queries. I don't think I would recommend Talkdesk for a big corporation/call center as I previously worked with Cisco in a medium-size call center and it had more functionalities. I think Talkdesk is more for a phone service rather than for a call center service.
I am giving them an 8 because some of the functionalities were not well explained on their website. However, [they] were properly explained when contacting their customer service.
This is an amazing product for organizations to connect with our customers all across the world without any delay or hampering customer experience. The voice quality of the product is really great for both listener and speaker. This product gives access to connect with every country. Talkdesk is a huge gift for our organization to allow us to connect with our customers anytime. Working from home proved one of the important and impactable applications for us.
  • easy to use on desktop very easy to download.
  • calling our customer for assistance in USA AND CANADA majorly
  • able to listen our recorded line after call for improvement.
  • Help us monitor or performance
  • maybe more speedy login process
When customers ask us to call back at a specific time and we can easily put a reminder on Zendesk and link it with the Talkdesk and you can call immediately. This gives us the best customer experience for our customers without impacting our relationship with them. Technically speaking easy it made our job really easy and made us more closure to our customers.
This is an amazing application for a company that is still working remotely. This gives us more accessibility to reach our international customers. Talkdesk helps me better to understand any background noises while on call. From a management point of view, it gave us better control over monitoring our customer's feedback for our customer policies and implementations.