Target Analytics Reviews

December 06, 2019
Shannon Richardson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

While there is always room for improvement, I have always had good luck with TA support. There are so many ways to get help! Sometimes I can answer my own question by just accessing the vast Knowledgebase directory. I have been able to get quick answers by initiating a live Chat without having to navigate the call center voice mail options, which can be a little overwhelming. Sometimes my question or problem is more involved and I'll submit a case online. Between email conversations or a phone call, the representatives I've worked with have always been super helpful, never condescending, and they often follow up days later to make sure everything is working well.
Read Shannon Richardson's full review

What is Target Analytics?

Blackbaud's Target Analytics is a database for nonprofit fundraising, with an emphasis on direct marketing.
Categories:  Nonprofit CRM

Target Analytics Video

Target Analytics Prospect Research Solutions

Target Analytics Technical Details

What is Target Analytics?

Who uses Target Analytics?

The most common users of Target Analytics are from Mid-size Companies and the Higher Education industry.