* Pulse surveys, directly within Slack and...
Pulse & Feedback
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $4 per month per user
* Pulse surveys, directly within Slack and MS Teams
* Organizational Network Analysis
* 360 Flow personal feedback solution
* Lean performance evaluations
Teamspective integrates with HR systems like Personio, Bamboo and HiBob (to enable automated user management, team structure, and other user cohorts).
It can be tried for free, and the company offers a demo.
“If anything, we should've started with Teamspective earlier.”
— Jukka Kujala, Head of People, HoxHunt
"We wanted to develop our feedback culture as a whole. Most other providers only focus on engagement pulse but with Teamspective we’ve been able to build a solid foundation for an active feedback culture on all levels of our company.”
— Tuuli Suominen, Head of People & Culture, Silo AI
“We’re super happy that we switched our pulse questionnaire to Teamspective. Their user experience is fantastic for everyone: admins, team leads and employees.”
— Tiia Virtanen, People & Culture, Ukko.fi
Pulse surveys – Continuous insights without friction
- 30-second interactive surveys in Slack (or MS Teams) to keep track almost in real-time of a team's wellbeing and engagement.
- Science-backed templates help to get started – but questions are manually customizable as well.
- Automatically generated, customized reports to management and each team to enable more impactful leadership and continuous learning on all levels of the organization.
- In-app guidance helps teams make most of the results and turn insights into action.
- The vendor states the pulse survey response rates average 75 % for Teamspective client companies.
Personal 360 feedback solution – Request and receive relevant feedback
- Teamspective guides users to request relevant feedback from the right people at the right time, making sure feedback happens.
- Step-by-step guidance for formulating both reinforcing and redirecting feedback constructively and compassionately.
- Encourages and facilitates meaningful praise both publicly and privately.
- Users can request feedback from customer and partner contacts.
- Convenient interface to view, categorize, and share feedback (for e.g. 1-on-1s or team reviews).
- Teamspective clients typically see feedback activity grow 6x and feedback satisfaction increase by 52 %.
Organizational Network Analysis (ONA) – Truly understand a company’s inner workings
- With a few simple questions asked regularly of each team member, Teamspective’s ONA feature understands the workings of the organization and how it evolves. (An official org chart is not the whole truth.)
- See who the vital connectors are and how influence flows within and between teams.
- Quantify external demands on individuals -> to preempt burnout/attrition risk.
- ONA is part of what allows Teamspective's personal feedback tool to recommend requesting feedback from the most relevant people.
Performance Evaluations – a streamlined evaluation process for employees
- Forget laborous, once-a-year reviews – but keep the benefits.
- Lowering the threshold allows more continuous evaluations and collecting a broader perspective.
- Supported: Smart Pulse Surveys in Slack or MS Teams
- Supported: Organizational Network Analysis
- Supported: 360 Flow Personal Feedback Solution
- Supported: Performance Evaluations
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Languages||English, Finnish, Italian|
- Easy of use
- In-depth analytics based not only on direct question to answer, but the broad analytics database in background that links the questions to scientifically studied relations to broader analytics. As an example the importance of feedback and its correlation to motivation and wellbeing
- Ease of implementation
- Constant development of the tool in collaboration with other customers and Teamspective
- Customer support and customer relationship management by the whole Teamspective team from Founders to developers
- Not sure if this is already covered, but maybe some improvement on user and group management features. I think currently the user management is only handled from TeamSpective. Could for example Google Workspace user and group details be used with TeamSpective directly?