Formerly Blizz

Solid conferencing program

June 29, 2018

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of TeamViewer Meeting, and make your voice heard!

What is TeamViewer Meeting?

TeamViewer Meeting (formerly Blizz) is a web conferencing software designed for global collaboration. It aides users in connecting with contacts and remote teams through video meetings, instant chat messaging, screen sharing, and conference recording on desktop and mobile from any location.

2 people want pricing too

What is Zoom?

Zoom is a unified communications platform primarily known for its use as a web conferencing tool. It features HD video and audio, collaboration tools, chat functionality, and an enterprise cloud phone system.

What is GoTo Meeting?

From GoTo (formerly LogMeIn), GoToMeeting is an online meeting, desktop sharing, and video conferencing software that enables users to connect via the internet. It hosts a suite of online meeting tools, including real-time screen sharing and integrated audio.

Main features:

• Free of charge dial-in numbers for more than 50 countries
  • Free Plan
  • Custom Plan for Your Business
  • Hands-on Support
  • Multiscreen support and cross-device compatibility
  • Web Client (no download for invitees, just join with a single click, via browser)

With TeamViewer Meeting, users can join or create a meeting on any device, instantly.

It uses advanced RSA 2048-bit public/private key exchange and AES 256-bit end-to-end encryption securing all meeting sessions and file transfers.

The TeamViewer Meeting Web Client allows joining any meeting without having to download software.

TeamViewer Meeting Features

• Supported: Participant list
  • Supported: Confidential attendee list
  • Supported: Secure file sharing

TeamViewer Meeting Screenshots

Simply Start Your Meeting with Desktop ClientEnd-to-end encrypted secure content sharing + team and 1-on-1 chat.4K screen sharing on IOS4K screen sharing on WindowsMultiple Webcam StreamsStart a Video Call with Your Email Contacts with a Single Click

TeamViewer Meeting Technical Details

What is TeamViewer Meeting?

What is TeamViewer Meeting's best feature?

Reviewers rate Integrates with social media highest, with a score of 9.

Who uses TeamViewer Meeting?

The most common users of TeamViewer Meeting are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

Merylin Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
This tool has helped us in recent years to be able to communicate in a more professional way and with HD quality, something that is undoubtedly the best way to start projects and provide a more secure and reliable system for our team and our clients who are in many places in the world.
Mohammed Ashfaq Hussain | TrustRadius Reviewer
TeamViewer Meeting is great for meetings [and] it can be used in small to medium companies. We have [a] sister company, which is around 100 users and they were interested in using [the] TeamViewer Meeting software. Because they have used free versions of TeamViewer Meeting [before, that is how it is] quite known to every user. So [based on] their interest, we have decided to go with TeamViewer Meeting.

Denise Heaton | TrustRadius Reviewer
I believe that Blizz by TeamViewer is an excellent communication tool. Currently, we use it in two ways to communicate internally and also for video conferencing with clients, which we can address individually to solve their questions and concerns.

Thanks to this communication tool, the level of synchronization in the internal workgroup have increased, which makes our work faster and more efficient. It has also greatly improved our communication with our customers or suppliers with whom we must always keep in touch.
Daniel Rozenblum | TrustRadius Reviewer
Considering I work a ton on a remote or freelance basis, Blizz has managed to simplify communication with my clients. More than any other service I've tried, Blizz strikes a balance between simplicity, stability, and usefulness.
Matthew McCormack | TrustRadius Reviewer
I work from Spain as part of a global marketing team with many representatives in each continent. We carry our marketing work within our region for the same projects and need to collaborate on an ongoing basis. Blizz is great for that as it’s easy to use, and we can record our meetings for others to listen later, which is vital when you are spread across so many time zones.
Lucas Martin | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our company purchased the Core Package a couple of months ago. We switched to Blizz from a bigger platform and everyone on our team seems to be happy with this decision. The price is much more affordable than most alternatives, but it’s laced with useful features like screen-sharing, recording option, meeting scheduler, etc. Really enjoying our experience with Blizz so far.
I am a freelancer who supports IT related products. I have clients from all over the world. When faced with connectivity issues between a client and myself, a client would often mistake this connectivity problem as a problem with the quality of my service. This has been costing me a lot of business. Blizz provides a stable and reliable connection throughout.
I am the owner and manager of an online writing business. Since my business is just starting up and is based online, for the most part, we don’t have a specified meeting place, but we must have lots of business meetings. Blizz has been really useful in allowing all of us a place to go and have our meetings, without any hassle.
Francis kimani | TrustRadius Reviewer
I do a lot of communication with different partners across the globe. Since I started using Blizz for video conferencing, I am able to bring them in one room and we have a detailed discussion on any problem that needs solving. I am also able to record for future references making my work very easy.

As a freelancer, Blizz grants me an easy way to maintain contacts with clients in multiple fields and industries. Conference calls and e-mails are the hammer and screwdrivers of business, but having live conferencing with a simple interface serves as the adjustable socket wrench in the work toolbox. Ideas and suggestions get relayed faster through Blizz, ensuring everyone on a project can be involved with little hassle.

I’ve had to fight with other conference interfaces, with passwords being rejected and clients unable to connect. Blizz solved those problems, allowing business to occur in a quick, decisive manner.

Anna Abalyan | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Blizz constantly in our department. I work as an account manager and connect to our international clients via Blizz every day. If not for the weekly catch-up sessions our team carries out, we would’ve gone for the Crew plan but Company plan makes it possible to have a meeting with up to 300 participants and doesn’t cost a lot more so we decided to get it instead.
Overall, Blizz is simply a great video conferencing tool that has become the preferred collaboration tool in our department.
Tom Foster | TrustRadius Reviewer
My work involves working with mostly international clients and I often have to collaborate with people across multiple sites in different time zones. Blizz is great for these situations as people can jump into a meeting at short notice from anywhere and using pretty much any kind of device (e.g. mobile/Mac/PC).