Teamwork Projects Reviews

Brian Chung | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 24, 2020

Not that great

Support Rating

Customer support was okay. I didn't have much interaction with customer support. There's a learning curve for teamwork, and I wish they were more proactive with my onboarding or at least sent more frequent emails to help with the onboarding process. Other than that, things were pretty standard with their customer support.
Read Brian Chung's full review
Nick Marsh | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 10, 2020

Teamwork Makes The Dream Work

Support Rating

Teamwork has world-class support. We discovered an issue with Teamwork's OneDrive integration, so we contacted support and they immediately took ownership of the problem and worked quickly to resolve it. It's night and day from other companies that outsource support or make you jump through many hoops to get to the people who are empowered to solve the problem. We sent one email, and the issue was immediately escalated to Teamwork's development team -- who reached out to let us know the fix would take a few days, but they were on it. Amazing.
Read Nick Marsh's full review
February 18, 2020

Teamwork makes the dream work

Support Rating

TeamWork support is good, but not great. They meet quarterly to discuss new features they should add, so you don't see things right away. Also, as soon as you are an admin, expect to get annoying emails about upgrading. We have a paid account and it is perfect for us. I just don't like getting more emails than needed.
January 23, 2020

Project and Task Automation, just a click away

Support Rating

We rarely have used any support from Teamworks, being that the system is quite reliable and robust as it is. We haven't experienced any sugnificant service outage (i.e. any outage of more than 20 - 30 minutes that impair us of performing our tasks with it) with TW Projects for at least the last 4 years. However, in the rare occasions on which we have used support - mostly for clarification of functions - they have been quite receptive.
January 10, 2020

Great Tool For Project Management

Support Rating

There's a lot of how-to materials available and those were enough for our team to get a deep understanding of the tool. When they're experiencing technical difficulties, they usually announce that right away, and keep everyone regularly updated.
Amber Callan | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 16, 2019

Great Project Management Tool with Customizability You'll Love

Support Rating

I personally have not needed to use the support team for Teamwork Projects so I don't really have a rating for this section.
Teamwork Projects does have some good help articles online for set-up and best practices, but after that I haven't found I had any questions to ask a support team. Unfortunately I couldn't leave this section as N/A, so I've judged the support articles I needed during set-up as a 10/10.
Read Amber Callan's full review
Miles Baltrusaitis | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 13, 2019

Don't sleep on Teamwork

Support Rating

We've been able to meet with the customer success team on multiple occasions to discuss the roadmap and learn about the company culture. Being based in Ireland, we occasionally have to wait until they wake up to get support requests handled in the states and larger conversations about big enhancement requests were politely collected but not followed up on.
Read Miles Baltrusaitis's full review
Luciano Gardesani Marques | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 05, 2019

My experience with Teamwork Projects

Support Rating

We rarely ask them for help/support because we did not have to, but at the few times we did, technical support was quick and efficient. So we do not have a great experience in terms of technical support to make an accurate evaluation at this time. We use a lot their digital documentation that is great for educating ourselves about the product.
Read Luciano Gardesani Marques's full review
Matt Graf | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 22, 2019

Teamwork Projects is a robust and great project management solution.

Support Rating

I haven't had to contact them, but I've been able to find everything I need by searching online. I can either look on the teamwork projects website, or just by googling my question, and I can generally find the answer I am looking for. It is very easy to figure things out.
Read Matt Graf's full review
Kyle Moloo | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 19, 2019

Best project management software that I've used in 5 years

Support Rating

It's probably great, but it probably says even more about the platform that I've never had to contact support in my 2 years of using it. I didn't need support for implementation for clients either because it really doesn't require that much to set up. Anything you can't figure out quickly usually has a knowledge base article for, so it's just a google search away.
Read Kyle Moloo's full review
Ryan Beckstead | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 19, 2019

Teamwork is a fantastic business solution for project and task management

Support Rating

They are very responsive, even though they are several time zones away. They answer questions very quickly and efficiently. They also are heavily invested in improving the products and have a robust roadmap for improvements.
Read Ryan Beckstead's full review
Daniel Berry | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 17, 2019

My Favorite Project Management Tool

Support Rating

For starters, onboarding and implementation are very thorough, and they've done a great job with instructional videos. Then, whenever you have a problem or issue you're trying to figure out, the team is quick to respond and will give you individual attention and feedback to solve your problem quickly and efficiently.
Read Daniel Berry's full review
September 17, 2019

Great for Great (in size) Projects

Support Rating

Teamwork is great for what we are using it for but I wouldn't necessarily choose it for my business as it doesn't fit my business needs on a day to day scale. If all of our projects required many many many stakeholders then we would probably shift over to Teamwork full time but for now we are happy.

Task Management (59)
Resource Management (2)
4.1
Gantt Charts (52)
Scheduling (6)
Workflow Automation (6)
Team Collaboration (6)
Support for Agile Methodology (1)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (1)
Document Management (52)
Email integration (46)
Mobile Access (44)
Timesheet Tracking (4)
6.0
Change request and Case Management (1)
Integration with accounting software (16)

About Teamwork Projects

Teamwork Projects takes care of the details so teams can focus on delivering results, allowing the user to own the big picture.

Designed to make it easy for everyone to see what they’re working on, who they’re working with, and what comes next — whatever the size of the team. Regardless of methodology, job title, or certifications, Teamwork Projects is designed to be flexible, allowing users to work the way they want to.

Teamwork Projects Features

Professional Services Automation Features
Has featureQuotes/estimates
Has featureInvoicing
Has featureProject & financial reporting
Has featureIntegration with accounting software
Has featureTime tracking
Has featureDashboard
Has featureFilters

Teamwork Projects Screenshots

Teamwork Projects Integrations

OneDrive, Dropbox, HubSpot, Xero, Slack, Google Drive, Full list here: https://www.teamwork.com/integrations

Teamwork Projects Competitors