https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Ds/ls/C4ZDL7S0621D.PNGHigh Value and Very EffectiveAfter a small test, we implemented a staggered roll-out over a month in 2016. Even recruitment uses it. Great flexibility to add conference call tracking later and improve reliability steadily. Virtually no downtime in the last 12 months, and great Sugar integration. Lowers downtime, and aids in the identification of miscues in new reps; has introduced some truly invaluable KPIs to us.,Accurate Number identification across CRM and web Customizing Call Dispositions Intuitive historical tracking "Gamification" of reporting in a team environment adds a nice reward and competition system.,Inbound calls occasionally pop up late in multi-tab/window environments. It could be easier to navigate to old calls in the quick view popup.,10,Increased outbound productivity - more calls = good. Earlier catching of mistakes through sophisticated tracking cuts down on turnover.,,Radian6, Sysomos MAP, SugarCRM, IBM SPSSLove this software!Tenfold is being utilized by our entire organization, although I am in the sales department and primarily use it on a daily basis, making calls to clients and tracking incoming calls. The click to dial feature allows us to make more calls and to better understand where and when our time is best spent on the phone.,Click to dial is a fantastic feature that enables you to never have to pick up the phone again! The tracking allows you to manage yourself and your team at the same time. Customer service is excellent!,On occasion, the notifications can be disruptive.,8,It has increased call volume and in turn the number of sales we are able to make each day/month.Effective tool for pipeline managementTenfold is being used by out department (about 500 employees+). The problems it helps us solve - notes for pertinent info from customers related to pipeline management and ongoing projects with customers. We also use it to track critical time evaluations for each rep and have it report to SFDC. It is an effective tool for live customer info, pipeline management and KPI recording and performance for reps and managers.,Adding customer information to account and contact levels from the phone call with the customer Allowing a shortcut to a pipeline management tool in SFDC to monitor sales opportunities Tack time effectively for time on phone for a rep Customer service to us a client,The pop-up window often has a glitch Rebooting it to show the correct amount of time on a call Self resolution tips to getting solutions without having to reach out to support teams,7,Great for pipeline management Great for note taking while on the phone with customer, and syncing info to Salesforce Needs to be less buggy and interact well with other extensions,Ambition, Calabrio ONE, Google HangoutsTenfold is great!Tenfold is being used to keep our calls organized with the many different accounts we each have in our book of business individually. It helps keep track of who you are calling within our accounts and let's us take notes right on the pop out so that we know what we talked with each customer about without having to ask them over and over again.,Logs notes for each individual call Is very easy to get acquainted with and easy to use Works with our other systems very well to help keep everything organized without having to go from system to system to get information on calls Lets you know who is calling so that you can prepare for the conversation you are about to have before you answer the phone,Not popping up when I am clicking around on a website Sometimes but not often it doesn't log my call the first time I save it Staying on one contact when another call comes in but I am working on notes for another customer,10,It definitely has helped keep me organized to best help my customers and get them to make purchases because I already know what is going on when they call. I am sure that I have been able to sell more than the cost of what Tenfold is for me so that is great! It is a great tool to keep track of customers needs and then you can flip that into taking care of the customer and getting the sale.,,TenfoldTry Tenfold.... Seriously.Tenfold allows our organization to make more dials daily. Their click to dial feature has allowed our team to increase call volume by 37% which has lead to many more sales. It is easy to use and easy to teach. I would highly recommend this product to any mid size company with a sales team making outbound calls.,Click to dial feature allows a higher call volume per sales rep Monitor each individuals performance on call volume and activity in your CRM Ensure your employees are using company time to do company work and not make calls outside of work related environments.,No cons. Customer service is great Rarely goes down,10,Higher call volume Identify which inquiry is calling into you with their amazing caller id,SugarCRM
Tenfold

Tenfold Reviews

Tenfold
Top Rated Award
Showing 63 of 71 Tenfold ratings and reviews.
Joe Peers profile photo
August 01, 2018

Tenfold Review: "High Value and Very Effective"

Read Joe Peers's full review
August 13, 2018

Tenfold Review: "Love this software!"

Rusty Matthews profile photo
May 23, 2018

Tenfold Review: "Effective tool for pipeline management"

Read Rusty Matthews's full review
Tanner Meyerhoffer profile photo
May 16, 2018

User Review: "Tenfold is great!"

Read Tanner Meyerhoffer's full review
Rick Giddings profile photo
May 04, 2018

User Review: "Try Tenfold.... Seriously."

Read Rick Giddings's full review
Michael Diaz-Suarez profile photo
May 03, 2018

User Review: "Easy, beautiful, Tenfold."

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Tenfold is being use with our CRM, Salesforce, to allow us, the sales department and accounting departments to log calls more efficiently. Before the implementation of Tenfold, we had to manually log and date all of our calls with a terrible proprietary software part of Cisco Agent. It was terrible. It took forever, it didn't work correctly. Tenfold allowed us to log calls efficiently and provide task creation right in it's software. With voicemail drops and magic command words, you can set tasks without having to much trouble. Before it was a 1 minute process to get all this done, with Tenfold you can create a task with proper notes in under 10 seconds.
Read Michael Diaz-Suarez's full review
Kevin Dwyer profile photo
May 02, 2018

Review: "Why Your Business Should Give Tenfold a Try"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

This program is being used the most by our sales floor, but is used across all departments. It is making things much easier to track and manage calls and notes about them through our CRM. For the most part, the main thing that we've gotten out of this is an increase in productivity and accuracy of our follow up information.
Read Kevin Dwyer's full review
Linda Brann profile photo
January 02, 2018

Tenfold Review: "Helps me keep my appointments and documentation on track!"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Tenfold is the SIP phone used across all of Wayfair in all departments. There are units on our desks for dialing, but the software is used remotely without the desktop phone.
Read Linda Brann's full review
Ricky Fox profile photo
January 02, 2018

User Review: "Tenfold Saves Me Time"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Tenfold for call management and scheduling purposes. We say "if it's not on Tenfold, it didn't happen" It is used throughout our entire department to standardize our process and assure consistency among our workforce. All calls and scheduling start and end with Tenfold. It is essential to our work day.
Read Ricky Fox's full review
Robert Cohen profile photo
April 25, 2018

User Review: "Tenfold is Great!"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Tenfold is used to help us as an organization more easily dial out to our customers and be able to record our findings from each and every call. It is being used across the whole sales department currently and it may be expanding out. It addresses the problem of being able to quickly dial out.
Read Robert Cohen's full review
Vanessa Alonso profile photo
April 20, 2018

Tenfold Review: "Great tool to use with CRM"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Tenfold for call management. Able to utilize directly with our CRM system.
Read Vanessa Alonso's full review
Daniel Pobst profile photo
April 17, 2018

Tenfold Review: "Great Salesforce Tool!"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Tenfold for our sales department. We display live call metrics on a TV scoreboard, which helps to gamify calls among the salespeople. I believe there could be quite a bit of customer service use as well, which we might move to as we handle more RMA/support issues. Tenfold is useful for making sure Salesforce notes are used as a tool, rather than an extra task.
Read Daniel Pobst's full review
Tanner Garrity profile photo
January 16, 2018

Review: "Tenfold - A useful tool for Account Managers"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Tenfold is used in my department to make outbound calls to our business accounts and in other departments to log calls and customer data. Tenfold makes it easy to keep notes during the call, attach call notes to salesforce opportuinities, and review old call notes. It helps me stay organized and review what I have spoken to customers about before a new call. It helps distinguish new business from old accounts that we have already contacted.
Read Tanner Garrity's full review
Candice Munoz profile photo
May 10, 2018

Tenfold Review: "Great Sales Tool!"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Tenfold is used in our B2B department. Tenfold is being used with our CRM, Salesforce, to allow us to log calls more efficiently. It is used to help us dial out to our customers quickly and efficiently with the click-to-dial feature. We are also able to record our findings from each call. Using Tenfold for our sales department, we display live call metrics on a projection scoreboard, which helps to create a fun, competitive, productive work environment.
Read Candice Munoz's full review
Maggie Brown McPherson profile photo
May 01, 2018

User Review: "Tenfold increases sales"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Tenfold is being used specifically in our B2B department in order to manage accounts effectively. This helps us stay organized by creating a space to log our calls, and better serve our accounts. As an account manager, I have found that using Tenfold allows for me to set follow updates easily, I know when to reach out to specific customers, and it works seamlessly within the salesforce construct.
Read Maggie Brown McPherson's full review
David Jacobs profile photo
January 02, 2018

Tenfold Review: "Great product, very easy to use"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use tenfold to manage and note our incoming and outgoing call flow. It's fast, user-friendly, and interacts with our other software programs seamlessly. I definitely recommend it. It makes managing my book of business easier, allowing me to focus on growth instead of software issues, and support tickets to get problems fixed. Great piece of software.
Read David Jacobs's full review
Scarlett Goodin profile photo
December 28, 2017

Tenfold Review: "BEST SALES TOOL EVER"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Through Tenfold, I can record notes from conversations with my customers as I have them, and those notes are saved to my Salesforce. This makes it so easy to reference leads, or any other information I may have gathered on that customer.
Read Scarlett Goodin's full review
Travis Lovette profile photo
April 17, 2018

Review: "Tenfold is a great tool for Call Centers"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Tenfold is only used for our Sales team which is about 150 people including Account Managers, Sales Reps, and Managers. We use it to sync with our CRM tool (Salesforce) for ease of use finding accounts, and also call stats.
Read Travis Lovette's full review
JP Geygan profile photo
December 12, 2017

Tenfold Review: "Great Call Management Tool"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Tenfold is our organization's only call management tool, and we use it across the organization. It is most valuable in our sales operations - it has greatly streamlined workflow and made us more efficient. The click to dial feature works very well and quite reliably, and integrates seamlessly with our Cisco phone system. The call notes function pops up immediately after the call and eliminates extraneous clicks, allowing us to immediately record thoughts on our conversations.
Read JP Geygan's full review
Brenda Williams profile photo
January 02, 2018

User Review: "Tenfold, My Work Companion"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Working in an office, call counts (plus inbound vs outbound), and call duration, can all be tracked and compared to co-workers, and this allows work to be far more quantifiable. Lastly, the product is extremely versatile and feature-rich, so that each person can use it how they see fit. We are metric based so the tracking is a great way to look individually, by teams, demographically is a huge benefit.
Read Brenda Williams's full review
Tiffany Paiz profile photo
December 22, 2017

Tenfold Review: "Fantastic!"

Fantastic Application!

This makes my calling my customers much easier and tracks my phone calls no problem! I love this application!
The click to call function is great, and the timer for calls makes tracking mine and my teams' calls a cinch!
I love the badges awarded to employees for making or meeting call goals!
Read Tiffany Paiz's full review
Sabrina Eberling profile photo
December 11, 2017

Tenfold Review: "I cannot be without it!"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

The whole organization in several states across the country uses tenfold daily.
Read Sabrina Eberling's full review
May 08, 2018

User Review: "Tenfold is GREAT!!"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

This is used to allocate all of our computer programs and keep our days at a glance. It also gives us the ability to multitask more seamlessly. This product pretty much gives me a checklist of what I have done for the day. This is almost ideal for anyone that is remotely in a role that requires management.
May 07, 2018

Tenfold Review: "Fast, easy and efficient"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Tenfold overall is very efficient, makes my work easier to be accomplished, allows me to have customer data on hand before the customer even says what company they are calling from. Very happy with Tenfold and its uses.
January 02, 2018

User Review: "Extremely Satisfied for Tenfold"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

This is being used throughout the sales department in my company. This allows for internal tracking of the daily tasks for each sales rep and the total efficiency of the entire department. This software is linked with our current CRM so it allows for a click-to-dial feature to be utilized.

Tenfold Scorecard Summary

About Tenfold

Tenfold’s solution allows companies to dig deep into their business history and aggregates all data, including sales, service, and marketing, and provides a unified view of the customer that users can access in real time. All contact points and interactions with customers are captured back into their existing CRMs, such as business call, email, text, and chat, reducing the need for manual data entry.

The product aims to solve the problem of callers needing to provide account information over and over, or long waits while reps take time to look up basic information.

With Tenfold, anyone interacting with a customer can easily access a unified view of previous engagements, actions, and conversations among other things with that particular customer, enabling them to make prompt responses and decisive actions to ensure customer satisfaction, more business opportunity, and improved business growth.

Tenfold integrates with many CRMs and phone systems, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Avaya, Cisco, and Genesys.

Improve Customer Satisfaction & Customer Experience

•Immediately recognize callers with inbound/outbound screen-pops

•Reduce Average Handle Time (AHT)

•Complete context at your reps fingertips

•Streamline case management and data capture workflow

Increase Productivity