https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Ds/ls/C4ZDL7S0621D.PNGHigh Value and Very EffectiveAfter a small test, we implemented a staggered roll-out over a month in 2016. Even recruitment uses it. Great flexibility to add conference call tracking later and improve reliability steadily. Virtually no downtime in the last 12 months, and great Sugar integration. Lowers downtime, and aids in the identification of miscues in new reps; has introduced some truly invaluable KPIs to us.,Accurate Number identification across CRM and web Customizing Call Dispositions Intuitive historical tracking "Gamification" of reporting in a team environment adds a nice reward and competition system.,Inbound calls occasionally pop up late in multi-tab/window environments. It could be easier to navigate to old calls in the quick view popup.,10,Increased outbound productivity - more calls = good. Earlier catching of mistakes through sophisticated tracking cuts down on turnover.,,Radian6, Sysomos MAP, SugarCRM, IBM SPSSLove this software!Tenfold is being utilized by our entire organization, although I am in the sales department and primarily use it on a daily basis, making calls to clients and tracking incoming calls. The click to dial feature allows us to make more calls and to better understand where and when our time is best spent on the phone.,Click to dial is a fantastic feature that enables you to never have to pick up the phone again! The tracking allows you to manage yourself and your team at the same time. Customer service is excellent!,On occasion, the notifications can be disruptive.,8,It has increased call volume and in turn the number of sales we are able to make each day/month.Effective tool for pipeline managementTenfold is being used by out department (about 500 employees+). The problems it helps us solve - notes for pertinent info from customers related to pipeline management and ongoing projects with customers. We also use it to track critical time evaluations for each rep and have it report to SFDC. It is an effective tool for live customer info, pipeline management and KPI recording and performance for reps and managers.,Adding customer information to account and contact levels from the phone call with the customer Allowing a shortcut to a pipeline management tool in SFDC to monitor sales opportunities Tack time effectively for time on phone for a rep Customer service to us a client,The pop-up window often has a glitch Rebooting it to show the correct amount of time on a call Self resolution tips to getting solutions without having to reach out to support teams,7,Great for pipeline management Great for note taking while on the phone with customer, and syncing info to Salesforce Needs to be less buggy and interact well with other extensions,Ambition, Calabrio ONE, Google HangoutsTenfold is great!Tenfold is being used to keep our calls organized with the many different accounts we each have in our book of business individually. It helps keep track of who you are calling within our accounts and let's us take notes right on the pop out so that we know what we talked with each customer about without having to ask them over and over again.,Logs notes for each individual call Is very easy to get acquainted with and easy to use Works with our other systems very well to help keep everything organized without having to go from system to system to get information on calls Lets you know who is calling so that you can prepare for the conversation you are about to have before you answer the phone,Not popping up when I am clicking around on a website Sometimes but not often it doesn't log my call the first time I save it Staying on one contact when another call comes in but I am working on notes for another customer,10,It definitely has helped keep me organized to best help my customers and get them to make purchases because I already know what is going on when they call. I am sure that I have been able to sell more than the cost of what Tenfold is for me so that is great! It is a great tool to keep track of customers needs and then you can flip that into taking care of the customer and getting the sale.,,TenfoldTry Tenfold.... Seriously.Tenfold allows our organization to make more dials daily. Their click to dial feature has allowed our team to increase call volume by 37% which has lead to many more sales. It is easy to use and easy to teach. I would highly recommend this product to any mid size company with a sales team making outbound calls.,Click to dial feature allows a higher call volume per sales rep Monitor each individuals performance on call volume and activity in your CRM Ensure your employees are using company time to do company work and not make calls outside of work related environments.,No cons. Customer service is great Rarely goes down,10,Higher call volume Identify which inquiry is calling into you with their amazing caller id,SugarCRM
Tenfold

Tenfold Reviews

Tenfold
Top Rated Award
Showing 63 of 71 Tenfold ratings and reviews.
Joe Peers profile photo
August 01, 2018

Tenfold Review: "High Value and Very Effective"

• Accurate Number identification across CRM and web
  • Customizing Call Dispositions
  • Intuitive historical tracking
  • "Gamification" of reporting in a team environment adds a nice reward and competition system.
  • Inbound calls occasionally pop up late in multi-tab/window environments.
  • It could be easier to navigate to old calls in the quick view popup.
Read Joe Peers's full review
August 13, 2018

Tenfold Review: "Love this software!"

Pros and Cons

• Click to dial is a fantastic feature that enables you to never have to pick up the phone again!
  • The tracking allows you to manage yourself and your team at the same time.
  • Customer service is excellent!
  • On occasion, the notifications can be disruptive.
Rusty Matthews profile photo
May 23, 2018

Tenfold Review: "Effective tool for pipeline management"

Pros and Cons

• Adding customer information to account and contact levels from the phone call with the customer
  • Allowing a shortcut to a pipeline management tool in SFDC to monitor sales opportunities
  • Tack time effectively for time on phone for a rep
  • Customer service to us a client
  • The pop-up window often has a glitch
  • Rebooting it to show the correct amount of time on a call
  • Self resolution tips to getting solutions without having to reach out to support teams
Read Rusty Matthews's full review
Tanner Meyerhoffer profile photo
May 16, 2018

User Review: "Tenfold is great!"

Pros and Cons

• Logs notes for each individual call
  • Is very easy to get acquainted with and easy to use
  • Works with our other systems very well to help keep everything organized without having to go from system to system to get information on calls
  • Lets you know who is calling so that you can prepare for the conversation you are about to have before you answer the phone
  • Not popping up when I am clicking around on a website
  • Sometimes but not often it doesn't log my call the first time I save it
  • Staying on one contact when another call comes in but I am working on notes for another customer
Read Tanner Meyerhoffer's full review
Rick Giddings profile photo
May 04, 2018

User Review: "Try Tenfold.... Seriously."

Pros and Cons

• Click to dial feature allows a higher call volume per sales rep
  • Monitor each individuals performance on call volume and activity in your CRM
  • Ensure your employees are using company time to do company work and not make calls outside of work related environments.
  • No cons. Customer service is great
  • Rarely goes down
Read Rick Giddings's full review
Michael Diaz-Suarez profile photo
May 03, 2018

User Review: "Easy, beautiful, Tenfold."

• Call Logging
  • Task Creating
  • Ease of use
  • User friendly Interface
  • Tips and tricks from the Tenfold Team
  • Software updates
  • New Features
  • make the interface more responsive.
Read Michael Diaz-Suarez's full review
Kevin Dwyer profile photo
May 02, 2018

Review: "Why Your Business Should Give Tenfold a Try"

Pros and Cons

• Tracking of calls both in bound and out bound.
  • Easily dialing out with one click of a mouse.
  • Allowing me as a sales manager to keep track of my team's calls throughout the day.
  • Sometimes we have issues with call notes not specifically logging to our CRM, but other than that it's not really an issue
Read Kevin Dwyer's full review
Linda Brann profile photo
January 02, 2018

Tenfold Review: "Helps me keep my appointments and documentation on track!"

Pros and Cons

• Integrates very well with Salesforce, our CRM software. As we disposition calls, the notes automatically generate on my customer's accounts, saving me valuable steps in documentation.
  • Call metrics gathered in Tenfold are used for measuring productivity across all of the sales team. Reporting is done through Salesforce, once again speaking volumes of the integration capabilities.
  • The clarity and consistency of quality of calls are outstanding! Very little delay, static or feedback.
  • When looking at recent calls from the pop-up window, it would be beneficial if the history went back further. Often notes need to be updated.
  • When looking at the day's calls on the web page, it would be helpful if we could update notes from that page.
  • This very well could be our own team's suggestion, not Tenfold - but if we could plug our headphones into the computer directly for audio vs. having to go through the external phone, it would eliminate having to have 2 sets of headphones when having to listen to online training on the computer.
Read Linda Brann's full review
Ricky Fox profile photo
January 02, 2018

User Review: "Tenfold Saves Me Time"

Pros and Cons

• Tenfold is intuitive and seamless
  • It is very dependable, there is no need to have a backup scheduling plan
  • It easily becomes part of your routine
  • Occasionally there will be brief downtime
  • Sometimes it is hard to tell if data entered during downtime will be added later
  • Inbound calls during an outbound call can cause some confusion
Read Ricky Fox's full review
Robert Cohen profile photo
April 25, 2018

User Review: "Tenfold is Great!"

• Integrates with Salesforce easily
  • Reporting statistics for calls
  • Easily syncs with my contacts and caller recognization
  • Sometimes issues with the time of calls
  • When it crashes, it takes too long to get back up
  • Sometimes it will dial multiple times on one click
Read Robert Cohen's full review
Vanessa Alonso profile photo
April 20, 2018

Tenfold Review: "Great tool to use with CRM"

Pros and Cons

• Great customer service.
  • Easy to set up.
  • Able to keep notes directly onto the pop up which imports them directly to CRM.
  • Reliable since it has not shut down on our team.
  • There are a few glitches every now and then. The previous call may pop up instead of having a real-time caller.
  • If a bit more information on the client could integrate into the pop up that would be great.
Read Vanessa Alonso's full review
Daniel Pobst profile photo
April 17, 2018

Tenfold Review: "Great Salesforce Tool!"

Pros and Cons

• Easy to set up. It has been the smoothest implementation I've been a part of.
  • Intuitive UI increases user adoption and decreases training time.
  • The only solution for entering Salesforce calls that doesn't feel like a chore.
  • Occasional ghost calls
  • Unable to update data if connection to phone system is interrupted
  • Occasional issues with call timer, less than once a month.
Read Daniel Pobst's full review
Tanner Garrity profile photo
January 16, 2018

Review: "Tenfold - A useful tool for Account Managers"

Pros and Cons

• Tenfold does a great job at keeping call notes attached to calls. I can go through at the end of the day, review my notes and pull the important stuff.
  • Tenfold logs what time of day I am making my most calls and when my longest calls happen. I can see from a graph what time my customers are answering their phones and adjust my dial times.
  • Tenfold compares my personal call data against others in my company/department. I can put my data up against the top performers to see where I could possibly adjust my strategy.
  • Tenfold's note section could be segmented into bullet form, or could allow different organizations to customize a note section to log the important information they're trying to gather.
  • There have been a few times Tenfold has missed logging a call, so when I go to check my notes they aren't there.
Read Tanner Garrity's full review
Candice Munoz profile photo
May 10, 2018

Tenfold Review: "Great Sales Tool!"

Pros and Cons

• Able to keep notes directly onto the pop-up which imports them directly to CRM
  • Reporting statistics for calls
  • Integrates with Salesforce easily
  • intuitive and seamless
  • When putting in notes sometimes floating UI disappears so you have to reopen to finish.
  • Occasionally there will be brief downtime
  • Sometimes it will dial multiple times on one click
Read Candice Munoz's full review
Maggie Brown McPherson profile photo
May 01, 2018

User Review: "Tenfold increases sales"

• Log calls in full detail. Time, date, and notes
  • Creates call back times in the future for easy follow up
  • The click to dial function speeds up call times.
  • The calendar pop up when adding in a follow-up time could be prompted by a larger variety of words.
  • Sometimes the click to dial function goes down or is extremely slow to connect the call.
  • Searching for an account can be delayed.
Read Maggie Brown McPherson's full review
David Jacobs profile photo
January 02, 2018

Tenfold Review: "Great product, very easy to use"

• Click to dial
  • Call notes
  • Statistic tracking
  • Call graphs
  • No complaints
Read David Jacobs's full review
Scarlett Goodin profile photo
December 28, 2017

Tenfold Review: "BEST SALES TOOL EVER"

Pros and Cons

• Tenfold has all of my contacts saved already because it is linked to Salesforce. This is shown any time a make a call or have an incoming call. If a contact is not save, I can create a new one very easily.
  • Tenfold has excellent customer service. I rarely have issues with it, but when a glitch occurs the Tenfold customer service makes sure the issue is swiftly resolved.
  • With each new call I receive or make, Tenfold shows me the previous call I had with that person, along with the notes I made.
  • When I receive a call, Tenfold shows the contact(s) associated with that number. Sometimes I accidentally click on the wrong person, and there is no back button for me to change the contact after I click it.
  • Occasionally Tenfold glitches and doesn't correctly record the number of calls made or received that day.
  • Another glitch that happens sometimes is that is shows the incorrect contact when someone calls, usually pulling up a phone call I had the previous day.
Read Scarlett Goodin's full review
Travis Lovette profile photo
April 17, 2018

Review: "Tenfold is a great tool for Call Centers"

• Call Stats
  • Team Groupings
  • Support Staff
  • Crashes intermittently
Read Travis Lovette's full review
JP Geygan profile photo
December 12, 2017

Tenfold Review: "Great Call Management Tool"

Pros and Cons

• Quick and easy click to dial feature integrates well with phone and there is no delay in dialing.
  • Post-call note feature is easy to use and integrates well with Salesforce.
  • Company-specific website aggregates user call data for easy analysis.
  • Tenfold's Chrome add-on aggressively pops up when there is an incoming call. This can sometimes interrupt a browsing session or be annoying.
  • From time to time, Tenfold doesn't connect to the Cisco softphone when the application is initiated. This is almost always fixed by restarting the computer.
Read JP Geygan's full review
Brenda Williams profile photo
January 02, 2018

User Review: "Tenfold, My Work Companion"

Pros and Cons

• Pulling contact numbers from salesforce
  • Tracking Quality connects
  • Disposing calls
  • Too many times there is a glitch in the connect-ability of calls
  • During high call times, the system seems to struggle to depose calls (focus in this area would be great as it currently affects efficiency).
Read Brenda Williams's full review
Tiffany Paiz profile photo
December 22, 2017

Tenfold Review: "Fantastic!"

• Click to call function
  • Call tracking function
  • Badges awarded
  • Sometimes the application doesn't update with all the incoming calls
  • Make the overlay easier to work with, sometimes prevents me from clicking certain things
  • Great application otherwise
Read Tiffany Paiz's full review
Sabrina Eberling profile photo
December 11, 2017

Tenfold Review: "I cannot be without it!"

Pros and Cons

• Keep notes for individual calls
  • Track you phone time to learn your VPC and grow businesses
  • It brings up the account linked to the phone number for a faster and better customer experience
  • Schedule appointments based on your notes without getting into a calendar
  • It misses seconds or sometimes doesn't count the time for the call.
  • Click to dial fails to work sometimes
Read Sabrina Eberling's full review
May 08, 2018

User Review: "Tenfold is GREAT!!"

Pros and Cons

• It helps when I receive a phone call and it shows up on my screen.
  • It keeps me in sync with all of my everyday tasks.
  • The program is always evolving into to work with all of my programs.
  • It works wonders with Salesforce.
  • Just continuing to work with Windows to move faster.
  • None, this is a good product.
May 07, 2018

Tenfold Review: "Fast, easy and efficient"

Pros and Cons

• Receiving calls being able to pull up customer right away.
  • Seeing call volume in bulk.
  • Seeing how many calls come in on average.
  • Sometimes Tenfold neglects to save call but has only happened a few times.
January 02, 2018

User Review: "Extremely Satisfied for Tenfold"

Pros and Cons

• Click-to-dial feature to make it easier for the user.
  • Traceability of all inbound calls to build a database.
  • The ability to compare personal data to your peers.
  • Sometimes has issues highlighting an inbound call from an extension.
  • I wish that there were more boundaries that you could set to compare data tracked.
  • The number of inbound calls can be inaccurate.

Tenfold Scorecard Summary

About Tenfold

Tenfold’s solution allows companies to dig deep into their business history and aggregates all data, including sales, service, and marketing, and provides a unified view of the customer that users can access in real time. All contact points and interactions with customers are captured back into their existing CRMs, such as business call, email, text, and chat, reducing the need for manual data entry.

The product aims to solve the problem of callers needing to provide account information over and over, or long waits while reps take time to look up basic information.

With Tenfold, anyone interacting with a customer can easily access a unified view of previous engagements, actions, and conversations among other things with that particular customer, enabling them to make prompt responses and decisive actions to ensure customer satisfaction, more business opportunity, and improved business growth.

Tenfold integrates with many CRMs and phone systems, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Avaya, Cisco, and Genesys.

Improve Customer Satisfaction & Customer Experience

•Immediately recognize callers with inbound/outbound screen-pops

•Reduce Average Handle Time (AHT)

•Complete context at your reps fingertips

•Streamline case management and data capture workflow

Increase Productivity