https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Ds/ls/C4ZDL7S0621D.PNGHigh Value and Very EffectiveAfter a small test, we implemented a staggered roll-out over a month in 2016. Even recruitment uses it. Great flexibility to add conference call tracking later and improve reliability steadily. Virtually no downtime in the last 12 months, and great Sugar integration. Lowers downtime, and aids in the identification of miscues in new reps; has introduced some truly invaluable KPIs to us.,Accurate Number identification across CRM and web Customizing Call Dispositions Intuitive historical tracking "Gamification" of reporting in a team environment adds a nice reward and competition system.,Inbound calls occasionally pop up late in multi-tab/window environments. It could be easier to navigate to old calls in the quick view popup.,10,Increased outbound productivity - more calls = good. Earlier catching of mistakes through sophisticated tracking cuts down on turnover.,,Radian6, Sysomos MAP, SugarCRM, IBM SPSSEffective tool for pipeline managementTenfold is being used by out department (about 500 employees+). The problems it helps us solve - notes for pertinent info from customers related to pipeline management and ongoing projects with customers. We also use it to track critical time evaluations for each rep and have it report to SFDC. It is an effective tool for live customer info, pipeline management and KPI recording and performance for reps and managers.,Adding customer information to account and contact levels from the phone call with the customer Allowing a shortcut to a pipeline management tool in SFDC to monitor sales opportunities Tack time effectively for time on phone for a rep Customer service to us a client,The pop-up window often has a glitch Rebooting it to show the correct amount of time on a call Self resolution tips to getting solutions without having to reach out to support teams,7,Great for pipeline management Great for note taking while on the phone with customer, and syncing info to Salesforce Needs to be less buggy and interact well with other extensions,Ambition, Calabrio ONE, Google HangoutsTenfold is great!Tenfold is being used to keep our calls organized with the many different accounts we each have in our book of business individually. It helps keep track of who you are calling within our accounts and let's us take notes right on the pop out so that we know what we talked with each customer about without having to ask them over and over again.,Logs notes for each individual call Is very easy to get acquainted with and easy to use Works with our other systems very well to help keep everything organized without having to go from system to system to get information on calls Lets you know who is calling so that you can prepare for the conversation you are about to have before you answer the phone,Not popping up when I am clicking around on a website Sometimes but not often it doesn't log my call the first time I save it Staying on one contact when another call comes in but I am working on notes for another customer,10,It definitely has helped keep me organized to best help my customers and get them to make purchases because I already know what is going on when they call. I am sure that I have been able to sell more than the cost of what Tenfold is for me so that is great! It is a great tool to keep track of customers needs and then you can flip that into taking care of the customer and getting the sale.,,TenfoldTry Tenfold.... Seriously.Tenfold allows our organization to make more dials daily. Their click to dial feature has allowed our team to increase call volume by 37% which has lead to many more sales. It is easy to use and easy to teach. I would highly recommend this product to any mid size company with a sales team making outbound calls.,Click to dial feature allows a higher call volume per sales rep Monitor each individuals performance on call volume and activity in your CRM Ensure your employees are using company time to do company work and not make calls outside of work related environments.,No cons. Customer service is great Rarely goes down,10,Higher call volume Identify which inquiry is calling into you with their amazing caller id,SugarCRMEasy, beautiful, Tenfold.Tenfold is being use with our CRM, Salesforce, to allow us, the sales department and accounting departments to log calls more efficiently. Before the implementation of Tenfold, we had to manually log and date all of our calls with a terrible proprietary software part of Cisco Agent. It was terrible. It took forever, it didn't work correctly. Tenfold allowed us to log calls efficiently and provide task creation right in it's software. With voicemail drops and magic command words, you can set tasks without having to much trouble. Before it was a 1 minute process to get all this done, with Tenfold you can create a task with proper notes in under 10 seconds.,Call Logging Task Creating Ease of use User friendly Interface Tips and tricks from the Tenfold Team,Software updates New Features make the interface more responsive.,10,Increase productivity Increased sales Increased quality of customer service
Tenfold

Tenfold Reviews

Tenfold
TrustRadius Top Rated for 2018
Showing 63 of 71 Tenfold ratings and reviews.

Joe Peers profile photo
August 01, 2018

Tenfold Review: "High Value and Very Effective"

• Accurate Number identification across CRM and web
  • Customizing Call Dispositions
  • Intuitive historical tracking
  • "Gamification" of reporting in a team environment adds a nice reward and competition system.
  • Inbound calls occasionally pop up late in multi-tab/window environments.
  • It could be easier to navigate to old calls in the quick view popup.
Read Joe Peers's full review
Rusty Matthews profile photo
May 23, 2018

Tenfold Review: "Effective tool for pipeline management"

Pros and Cons

• Adding customer information to account and contact levels from the phone call with the customer
  • Allowing a shortcut to a pipeline management tool in SFDC to monitor sales opportunities
  • Tack time effectively for time on phone for a rep
  • Customer service to us a client
  • The pop-up window often has a glitch
  • Rebooting it to show the correct amount of time on a call
  • Self resolution tips to getting solutions without having to reach out to support teams
Read Rusty Matthews's full review
Tanner Meyerhoffer profile photo
May 16, 2018

User Review: "Tenfold is great!"

Pros and Cons

• Logs notes for each individual call
  • Is very easy to get acquainted with and easy to use
  • Works with our other systems very well to help keep everything organized without having to go from system to system to get information on calls
  • Lets you know who is calling so that you can prepare for the conversation you are about to have before you answer the phone
  • Not popping up when I am clicking around on a website
  • Sometimes but not often it doesn't log my call the first time I save it
  • Staying on one contact when another call comes in but I am working on notes for another customer
Read Tanner Meyerhoffer's full review
Rick Giddings profile photo
May 04, 2018

User Review: "Try Tenfold.... Seriously."

Pros and Cons

• Click to dial feature allows a higher call volume per sales rep
  • Monitor each individuals performance on call volume and activity in your CRM
  • Ensure your employees are using company time to do company work and not make calls outside of work related environments.
  • No cons. Customer service is great
  • Rarely goes down
Read Rick Giddings's full review
Kevin Dwyer profile photo
May 02, 2018

Review: "Why Your Business Should Give Tenfold a Try"

Pros and Cons

• Tracking of calls both in bound and out bound.
  • Easily dialing out with one click of a mouse.
  • Allowing me as a sales manager to keep track of my team's calls throughout the day.
  • Sometimes we have issues with call notes not specifically logging to our CRM, but other than that it's not really an issue
Read Kevin Dwyer's full review
Robert Cohen profile photo
April 25, 2018

User Review: "Tenfold is Great!"

• Integrates with Salesforce easily
  • Reporting statistics for calls
  • Easily syncs with my contacts and caller recognization
  • Sometimes issues with the time of calls
  • When it crashes, it takes too long to get back up
  • Sometimes it will dial multiple times on one click
Read Robert Cohen's full review
Vanessa Alonso profile photo
April 20, 2018

Tenfold Review: "Great tool to use with CRM"

Pros and Cons

• Great customer service.
  • Easy to set up.
  • Able to keep notes directly onto the pop up which imports them directly to CRM.
  • Reliable since it has not shut down on our team.
  • There are a few glitches every now and then. The previous call may pop up instead of having a real-time caller.
  • If a bit more information on the client could integrate into the pop up that would be great.
Read Vanessa Alonso's full review
Daniel Pobst profile photo
April 17, 2018

Tenfold Review: "Great Salesforce Tool!"

Pros and Cons

• Easy to set up. It has been the smoothest implementation I've been a part of.
  • Intuitive UI increases user adoption and decreases training time.
  • The only solution for entering Salesforce calls that doesn't feel like a chore.
  • Occasional ghost calls
  • Unable to update data if connection to phone system is interrupted
  • Occasional issues with call timer, less than once a month.
Read Daniel Pobst's full review
Candice Munoz profile photo
May 10, 2018

Tenfold Review: "Great Sales Tool!"

Pros and Cons

• Able to keep notes directly onto the pop-up which imports them directly to CRM
  • Reporting statistics for calls
  • Integrates with Salesforce easily
  • intuitive and seamless
  • When putting in notes sometimes floating UI disappears so you have to reopen to finish.
  • Occasionally there will be brief downtime
  • Sometimes it will dial multiple times on one click
Read Candice Munoz's full review
Maggie Brown McPherson profile photo
May 01, 2018

User Review: "Tenfold increases sales"

• Log calls in full detail. Time, date, and notes
  • Creates call back times in the future for easy follow up
  • The click to dial function speeds up call times.
  • The calendar pop up when adding in a follow-up time could be prompted by a larger variety of words.
  • Sometimes the click to dial function goes down or is extremely slow to connect the call.
  • Searching for an account can be delayed.
Read Maggie Brown McPherson's full review
August 13, 2018

Tenfold Review: "Love this software!"

Pros and Cons

• Click to dial is a fantastic feature that enables you to never have to pick up the phone again!
  • The tracking allows you to manage yourself and your team at the same time.
  • Customer service is excellent!
  • On occasion, the notifications can be disruptive.
May 08, 2018

User Review: "Tenfold is GREAT!!"

Pros and Cons

• It helps when I receive a phone call and it shows up on my screen.
  • It keeps me in sync with all of my everyday tasks.
  • The program is always evolving into to work with all of my programs.
  • It works wonders with Salesforce.
  • Just continuing to work with Windows to move faster.
  • None, this is a good product.
Linda Brann profile photo
January 02, 2018

Tenfold Review: "Helps me keep my appointments and documentation on track!"

Pros and Cons

• Integrates very well with Salesforce, our CRM software. As we disposition calls, the notes automatically generate on my customer's accounts, saving me valuable steps in documentation.
  • Call metrics gathered in Tenfold are used for measuring productivity across all of the sales team. Reporting is done through Salesforce, once again speaking volumes of the integration capabilities.
  • The clarity and consistency of quality of calls are outstanding! Very little delay, static or feedback.
  • When looking at recent calls from the pop-up window, it would be beneficial if the history went back further. Often notes need to be updated.
  • When looking at the day's calls on the web page, it would be helpful if we could update notes from that page.
  • This very well could be our own team's suggestion, not Tenfold - but if we could plug our headphones into the computer directly for audio vs. having to go through the external phone, it would eliminate having to have 2 sets of headphones when having to listen to online training on the computer.
Read Linda Brann's full review
Ricky Fox profile photo
January 02, 2018

User Review: "Tenfold Saves Me Time"

Pros and Cons

• Tenfold is intuitive and seamless
  • It is very dependable, there is no need to have a backup scheduling plan
  • It easily becomes part of your routine
  • Occasionally there will be brief downtime
  • Sometimes it is hard to tell if data entered during downtime will be added later
  • Inbound calls during an outbound call can cause some confusion
Read Ricky Fox's full review
Tanner Garrity profile photo
January 16, 2018

Review: "Tenfold - A useful tool for Account Managers"

Pros and Cons

• Tenfold does a great job at keeping call notes attached to calls. I can go through at the end of the day, review my notes and pull the important stuff.
  • Tenfold logs what time of day I am making my most calls and when my longest calls happen. I can see from a graph what time my customers are answering their phones and adjust my dial times.
  • Tenfold compares my personal call data against others in my company/department. I can put my data up against the top performers to see where I could possibly adjust my strategy.
  • Tenfold's note section could be segmented into bullet form, or could allow different organizations to customize a note section to log the important information they're trying to gather.
  • There have been a few times Tenfold has missed logging a call, so when I go to check my notes they aren't there.
Read Tanner Garrity's full review
Scarlett Goodin profile photo
December 28, 2017

Tenfold Review: "BEST SALES TOOL EVER"

Pros and Cons

• Tenfold has all of my contacts saved already because it is linked to Salesforce. This is shown any time a make a call or have an incoming call. If a contact is not save, I can create a new one very easily.
  • Tenfold has excellent customer service. I rarely have issues with it, but when a glitch occurs the Tenfold customer service makes sure the issue is swiftly resolved.
  • With each new call I receive or make, Tenfold shows me the previous call I had with that person, along with the notes I made.
  • When I receive a call, Tenfold shows the contact(s) associated with that number. Sometimes I accidentally click on the wrong person, and there is no back button for me to change the contact after I click it.
  • Occasionally Tenfold glitches and doesn't correctly record the number of calls made or received that day.
  • Another glitch that happens sometimes is that is shows the incorrect contact when someone calls, usually pulling up a phone call I had the previous day.
Read Scarlett Goodin's full review
Joel Brache profile photo
August 23, 2017

Tenfold Review: "Great product, needs a few updates"

Pros and Cons

• The sales reps were very friendly and responsive. If I ever had any questions about our account, pricing, etc., the sales team would respond to my e-mails and phone calls within minutes. They even directed my technical questions to their support staff when it was appropriate. There were several times I asked the sales team technical questions and they always connected with the right support technician.
  • The tech support was very knowledgeable and quick to respond. Any time I had a problem they always had a solution and it was quick to implement.
  • The software performed as expected. The popups worked most of the time and performance was never laggy.
  • There is no ability to customize the popup. It is stuck in one place (bottom right) and can't be moved. Just adding something as simple as being able to move it up and down would make a world of a difference. I don't know how many times the popup got in the way of other information I was trying to look at.
  • It would, of course, be a much better product if the popup were it's own app that could be docked anywhere on the screen. Tying the popup to Chrome really keeps this software from being the best it could be.
  • There are no skins, color options, customize options, or anything like that for the popup window. There is nothing you can do to affect how it looks, what information is on it, and where it is docked. Solve those three issues, and you have an amazing tool that is flexible and personable.
Read Joel Brache's full review
JP Geygan profile photo
December 12, 2017

Tenfold Review: "Great Call Management Tool"

Pros and Cons

• Quick and easy click to dial feature integrates well with phone and there is no delay in dialing.
  • Post-call note feature is easy to use and integrates well with Salesforce.
  • Company-specific website aggregates user call data for easy analysis.
  • Tenfold's Chrome add-on aggressively pops up when there is an incoming call. This can sometimes interrupt a browsing session or be annoying.
  • From time to time, Tenfold doesn't connect to the Cisco softphone when the application is initiated. This is almost always fixed by restarting the computer.
Read JP Geygan's full review
Jason Conrad profile photo
October 19, 2017

Tenfold Review: "Great for growing Sales Team"

• Real Time Data
  • User Friendly Dashboard and Floating UI
  • Unparalleled Customer Service
  • Flexibility and willingness to implement improvements based on customer feedback
  • Floating UI will innfrequently pop out without cause.
  • Small inconsistencies with data between Tenfold and SFDC
  • Dashboard not easily customizable to frontline users
Read Jason Conrad's full review
Israel Gallegos profile photo
October 05, 2017

User Review: "Tenfold - The Time Saver"

Pros and Cons

• Click to Dail feature - When reaching out to clients dialing each number to reach a customer takes too much time. Tenfold simplified the process so we're only one click away. No more dialing ever with tenfold it does it for you.
  • Linked to Salesforce - Salesforce is a software that's used to store clients' accounts with all their information. When tenfold is integrated with Salesforce it helps keep track of the durations of the phone calls and the history if we need to refer back to the calls. As well as saving the client's location in salesforce.
  • Daily Pad Notes - In the duration of each important call that's being made, there's information always being given out, what tenfold helps us do is keep track of each note we take on that phone call so then if any other rep picks up they get updated with the situation.
  • Caller ID - When working in a call center it's vital to see who's calling so then you are prepared for the situation. Tenfold allows us to track each and every call and with one click we're at their account to see what's going on before we talk to them. It's very time consuming if you did all of this manually but thanks to tenfold you can save all the time in the world.
  • My only recommendation is that it logs me off here and there out of the blue without me even knowing. But then again with just one click, I'm logged back in.
Read Israel Gallegos's full review

Tenfold Scorecard Summary

About Tenfold

Tenfold’s solution allows companies to dig deep into their business history and aggregates all data, including sales, service, and marketing, and provides a unified view of the customer that users can access in real time. All contact points and interactions with customers are captured back into their existing CRMs, such as business call, email, text, and chat, reducing the need for manual data entry.

The product aims to solve the problem of callers needing to provide account information over and over, or long waits while reps take time to look up basic information.

With Tenfold, anyone interacting with a customer can easily access a unified view of previous engagements, actions, and conversations among other things with that particular customer, enabling them to make prompt responses and decisive actions to ensure customer satisfaction, more business opportunity, and improved business growth.

Tenfold integrates with many CRMs and phone systems, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Avaya, Cisco, and Genesys.

Improve Customer Satisfaction & Customer Experience

•Immediately recognize callers with inbound/outbound screen-pops

•Reduce Average Handle Time (AHT)

•Complete context at your reps fingertips

•Streamline case management and data capture workflow

Increase Productivity