Tenfold Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Joe Peers | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 01, 2018

High Value and Very Effective

After a small test, we implemented a staggered roll-out over a month in 2016. Even recruitment uses it. Great flexibility to add conference call tracking later and improve reliability steadily. Virtually no downtime in the last 12 months, and great Sugar integration. Lowers downtime, and aids in the identification of miscues in new reps; has introduced some truly invaluable KPIs to us.

• Accurate Number identification across CRM and web
  • Customizing Call Dispositions
  • Intuitive historical tracking
  • "Gamification" of reporting in a team environment adds a nice reward and competition system.
  • Inbound calls occasionally pop up late in multi-tab/window environments.
  • It could be easier to navigate to old calls in the quick view popup.
In scenarios with dynamic outbound workloads of 40-250+ calls per days and a variety of sales stages and follow-up schedules, tenfold seems quite well suited. The only scenarios without much value within tenfold would be in non-CRM applications, or with low call volumes or more internal coordination outside of sales environments.
Read Joe Peers's full review
Rick Giddings | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 04, 2018

Try Tenfold.... Seriously.

Tenfold allows our organization to make more dials daily. Their click to dial feature has allowed our team to increase call volume by 37% which has lead to many more sales. It is easy to use and easy to teach. I would highly recommend this product to any mid size company with a sales team making outbound calls.
  • Click to dial feature allows a higher call volume per sales rep
  • Monitor each individuals performance on call volume and activity in your CRM
  • Ensure your employees are using company time to do company work and not make calls outside of work related environments.
  • No cons. Customer service is great
  • Rarely goes down
Tracking daily activity for teams and individuals. You can track each person's call volume, who they are calling, what percentage of the calls are loaded into your CRM. Makes it much easier to have you bi-weekly meetings with each employee to give them an understanding to increase sales. It is easy, if your call volume is low, we can see it. Increase it and sales will follow.
Read Rick Giddings's full review
Kevin Dwyer | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 02, 2018

Why Your Business Should Give Tenfold a Try

This program is being used the most by our sales floor, but is used across all departments. It is making things much easier to track and manage calls and notes about them through our CRM. For the most part, the main thing that we've gotten out of this is an increase in productivity and accuracy of our follow up information.
  • Tracking of calls both in bound and out bound.
  • Easily dialing out with one click of a mouse.
  • Allowing me as a sales manager to keep track of my team's calls throughout the day.
  • Sometimes we have issues with call notes not specifically logging to our CRM, but other than that it's not really an issue
You should be using Tenfold for any sales job with a need to be calling out to customers more than 40 times per day. They will save you time, and let you stay on top of any reps that you are managing. Not reccommended for smaller volume sales styles, or for very small offices
Read Kevin Dwyer's full review
Daniel Pobst | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 17, 2018

Great Salesforce Tool!

We use Tenfold for our sales department. We display live call metrics on a TV scoreboard, which helps to gamify calls among the salespeople. I believe there could be quite a bit of customer service use as well, which we might move to as we handle more RMA/support issues. Tenfold is useful for making sure Salesforce notes are used as a tool, rather than an extra task.
  • Easy to set up. It has been the smoothest implementation I've been a part of.
  • Intuitive UI increases user adoption and decreases training time.
  • The only solution for entering Salesforce calls that doesn't feel like a chore.
  • Occasional ghost calls
  • Unable to update data if connection to phone system is interrupted
  • Occasional issues with call timer, less than once a month.
Make sure you have a clear understanding of your phones' integration and capabilities and how those capabilities interact with Tenfold. We had to change some settings around to get Tenfold to work. Even with these hiccups, this has been the easiest software I've ever had to implement. I've tried multiple phone systems Salesforce integrations, and none of them work nearly as well as Tenfold. Tenfold is the only one that doesn't force you to constantly open Salesforce to enter and change notes.
Read Daniel Pobst's full review
Travis Lovette | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 17, 2018

Tenfold is a great tool for Call Centers

Tenfold is only used for our Sales team which is about 150 people including Account Managers, Sales Reps, and Managers. We use it to sync with our CRM tool (Salesforce) for ease of use finding accounts, and also call stats.
  • Call Stats
  • Team Groupings
  • Support Staff
  • Crashes intermittently
Well suited for account verification and call/phone statistics by a team.
Read Travis Lovette's full review
August 13, 2018

Love this software!

Tenfold is being utilized by our entire organization, although I am in the sales department and primarily use it on a daily basis, making calls to clients and tracking incoming calls. The click to dial feature allows us to make more calls and to better understand where and when our time is best spent on the phone.
  • Click to dial is a fantastic feature that enables you to never have to pick up the phone again!
  • The tracking allows you to manage yourself and your team at the same time.
  • Customer service is excellent!
  • On occasion, the notifications can be disruptive.
The click to dial feature allows me to quickly make a call from my computer screen (fantastic!), but the notifications continue popping up throughout my call with all of the other incoming calls. This can be intrusive and disruptive into what I'm doing. The tracking system allows us to manage multiple levels of call volume within departments.
May 07, 2018

Fast, easy and efficient

Tenfold overall is very efficient, makes my work easier to be accomplished, allows me to have customer data on hand before the customer even says what company they are calling from. Very happy with Tenfold and its uses.
  • Receiving calls being able to pull up customer right away.
  • Seeing call volume in bulk.
  • Seeing how many calls come in on average.
  • Sometimes Tenfold neglects to save call but has only happened a few times.
Easy to use and efficient, it gives you customers name as soon as they call in.
April 16, 2018

Tenfold's ease of use and efficiency makes it a must

Tenfold is used by the whole sales team here to reach out to our current and prospective customers. It is able to align our team and lets us track calls and log notes.
  • Tracking in SFDC
  • Notes while you're on the call
  • Ease of use
  • UI on the sidebar sometimes pops out randomly
Tenfold is perfect for phone heavy teams. The ease of use and ability to sync to other platforms makes Tenfold a must.
Joel Brache | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 23, 2017

Great product, needs a few updates

We used Tenfold to get a popup when incoming calls came in through our phone system. We used RingCentral, Salesforce, and Tenfold together. The idea was to capture customer communications in Salesforce using the Tenfold popup. I have a one person sales team that I work with, so if that person doesn't utilize the software, we won't have a need for it. I used the software myself to log some tech support calls, but we did not have a need to do that. My sales rep ended up not using the popup and felt that it got in the way more than anything.
  • The sales reps were very friendly and responsive. If I ever had any questions about our account, pricing, etc., the sales team would respond to my e-mails and phone calls within minutes. They even directed my technical questions to their support staff when it was appropriate. There were several times I asked the sales team technical questions and they always connected with the right support technician.
  • The tech support was very knowledgeable and quick to respond. Any time I had a problem they always had a solution and it was quick to implement.
  • The software performed as expected. The popups worked most of the time and performance was never laggy.
  • There is no ability to customize the popup. It is stuck in one place (bottom right) and can't be moved. Just adding something as simple as being able to move it up and down would make a world of a difference. I don't know how many times the popup got in the way of other information I was trying to look at.
  • It would, of course, be a much better product if the popup were it's own app that could be docked anywhere on the screen. Tying the popup to Chrome really keeps this software from being the best it could be.
  • There are no skins, color options, customize options, or anything like that for the popup window. There is nothing you can do to affect how it looks, what information is on it, and where it is docked. Solve those three issues, and you have an amazing tool that is flexible and personable.
If you have systems that are compatible with Tenfold (Salesforce, RingCentral, etc.), and have a sales team, I definitely recommend using Tenfold. Capturing each touch point with your customers is critical if you want to have a consistent and professional relationship with them. Don't rely on a sales rep memory to keep track of when they talked to customers and what was said. Use a product like Tenfold to document everything. It's so important to do so, especially if you have a team with high turnover. You need to know everything that has been said to a customer in the past so you can support them appropriately and meet their expectations.
Read Joel Brache's full review
Andrew Nelson | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 14, 2017

Great Product!

At Trading Advantage we use Tenfold across the board. From brand new sales trainees all the way up to upper management. The process is extremely streamlined this way and we are able to focus on our clients rather than back office issues such as the phone system. On occasion Tenfold has been delayed but a simple fix to this has been found to manually log out and log back in. Each individual rep would need to do this. Overall it has been a great experience!
  • Saves the sales floor a ton of time on the front end so we are able to reach out to more prospective clients.
  • The ability to sync Tenfold with our CRM made it that much easier.
  • Inbound and outbound calls that pop up on your monitor make it much easier while notating a previous call to know who is on the line as well.
  • Having the ability to track metrics at any given point in time is excellent as well.
  • The Tenfold pop up can get a bit annoying while trying to do something else on that page.
  • Sometimes it will be delayed or stop working altogether.
  • Instead of having to track metrics on the actual website, maybe throw them onto the pop up since it's already there.
Any kind of sales floor where calls are outgoing and incoming for 90% of the day this is perfect. Tenfold will allow you to focus on what's important for the overall business rather than the nitty gritty. With the metrics and call counts monitored you'll also be able to see how to better your overall process rather than just trying to dial until your fingers are numb.
Read Andrew Nelson's full review
Felix Hechel | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 31, 2017

10 points for Tenfold

Tenfold tracks notes, how in depth I'm connected with my customer and leaves the option to track opportunities within my SalesForce profiles.

• Fully automated in logging my notes and recording all necessary information.
  • I am only having to log information for customer calls in one place and it converts to all other avenues. I love that it's a time saver.
  • Call tracking is exceptional. I am able to see when I made the most calls and when I was actually connecting to the most people.
  • The only slight complaint I have is that sometimes I have to click a phone number multiple times before it call. This happens very rarely.
Well suited for high-activity sales environments. Could not see it being very beneficial for non-phone based firms
Read Felix Hechel's full review
Alex Pointon | TrustRadius Reviewer

Increase telesales rep efficiency

Tenfold is used by our sales department, mostly allowing business development reps to monitor their call activity in real time, take notes and use the click to dial functionality. This enables the reps to be more efficient, as they recognise a slump in activity much more quickly - and react to it.
  • Click to dial functionality makes a telesales job easier - when the number is formatted correctly.
  • Live call count.
  • Visibility.
  • Not all features are available outside of the US.
  • Integration with Salesforce is not perfect.
Tenfold is perfectly suited to an outbound telesales agent, improving the speed at which they can work (using click to dial, and inline note taking), as well as allowing a greater understanding of their outbound activity using the live call count function. It may be less appropriate to a sales rep who places less emphasis on call count/time etc.
Read Alex Pointon's full review
Rich Martinez | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 30, 2017

You need to check this out it saves you so much time!!

Tenfold is being used as a third party integration system between our Nextiva VOIP System and our CRM Salesforce. It hyperlinks the phone numbers within the Salesforce system to be able to auto call right from Salesforce, which dramatically saves time on having to add a phone number manually into your VOIP system. It also allows us to quickly add notes in a pop out window to save time on duplicate entry.
  • Hyperlink Phone Numbers - It helps as every second counts when you are doing hi-volume sales calls.
  • Integration of Notes - Eliminates redundancy of note taking and again speed is everything.
  • Reports - Able to track all users very quickly and has great graphs and charts to identify problem areas that need to be addressed.
  • You may want to offer different colors of the APP.
  • You may want to offer an on and off button for the pop out window.
Tenfold is very suited when you are trying to get to that next call and just can press on the number you are trying to reach and then put notes in quickly and then move on to the next call. Very fast and efficient!!
Read Rich Martinez's full review
Edward G Caballero | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 25, 2017

Tenfold is the future

Our entire sales department uses Tenfold. It addresses a lot of issues. Our ability to text our prospects allows us to get information quicker in their hands. The iPhone app is easy to use and allows us to access information on-the-go. Also the fact that we can catalog and save people's information is very helpful. We are used to making 100s of calls a day and sometimes when we get a call back, it makes our lives easier to know who is calling back so we can be prepared, as opposed to answering the phone and not sounding informed.
  • Texting is such a great feature. My e-mail can be hard to spell for some people so I love being able to tell people "hey I'll text you my email."
  • I have group chats with my team on Tenfold and it is useful to be able to access it through the iPhone app.
  • I make 100s of calls a week. When a prospect calls me back I used to ask, "Who is this?" And the prospect typically would respond with "I don't know you called me!" That was one of the worst feelings. Being able to catalog the prospect's information avoids that issue altogether.
  • I randomly get signed out of my iPhone app? Sometimes I click on the app and it's signed me out. Weird part is that if I click on it again, I'm signed in.
  • Connectivity issues on the desktop. The older guys at our company believe the service should be as reliable as a land line. So they're always complaining about this connection issue.
  • I like that this integrates with Salesforce. Although I'm not sure what information it shares and how it works. Because of that I haven't been using this feature. I have some ideas on how to improve this, if you're reading this Tenfold!
  • Sometimes I'll make a phone call, and the call seems to disappear into nowhere but I can still hear it ringing. The app just won't allow me to disconnect or hang up the call. This doesn't happen all the time. And it only seems to happen with disconnected phone numbers. But it still annoys me.
To be honest, I can't think of one place this platform wouldn't be well-suited.
Read Edward G Caballero's full review
Evan Carlson | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 22, 2017

Tenfold gives me hours of my time back by taking away 40-50% of CRM busy work.

Tenfold is being used to cut down on 30-50% administrative information input work that goes into operating Salesforce. Tenfold is predominately used in our sales department. Tenfold helps keep sales executives focused on the high impact behavior that continues to drive sales for the company. By helping sales executives quickly and seamlessly input lead information from a call or email, Invaluable has been able to focus more of its time on the phone with prospects or current customers.
  • I love how Tenfold allows me to access everything I need to Salesforce from their popup plugin every time I make a call.
  • Once I complete a call, I am able to seamlessly and quickly add notes with the confidence that everything will be logged.
  • The email function is great and can be customized for any template.
  • Not much to say here as Tenfold always seems to predict customer concerns and listen closely to feedback and make changes immediately.
Tenfold optimizes a CRM experience by taking out the tedious busy work that most CRMs require such as call logging, followup tasks, notes. etc.
Read Evan Carlson's full review
Dan McComb | TrustRadius Reviewer

Great Software! Absolutely essential to daily efficiency

I use Tenfold daily to interface my Cisco Soft phone and my Salesforce account. It allows me to quickly and automatically record all interactions with customers and all my notes are saved directly to Salesforce.
  • Fully automated in logging my notes and recording all necessary information.
  • Quickly identifies and links to account with inbound calls.
  • Streamline and intuitive functions if something needs to be updated on the fly!
  • Occasionally struggles with duplicate account within my Saleforce database
Tenfold is perfectly suited for any scenarios where consistent interaction with customers must be kept organized and easily accessible. Also hugely effective at productively, I'm able to increase my daily efficiency without fear of human logging errors. I wouldn't recommend this product if you're only needing to make 1-2 calls per day.
Read Dan McComb's full review
Luke Byron | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 31, 2017

Tenfold is an excellent tool!

Tenfold is used by our entire sales force. It allows for greater connectivity with customers on a daily basis.
  • Tenfold is very easy to use!
  • There are a number of possible ways to record information through their interface, resulting in greater connectivity with customers.
  • There is the ability to compare daily progress and notes with peers through Tenfold's Dashboard.
  • No cons to mention.
Tenfold allows for greater thoroughness in notes during calls with customers in real time. Information is stored for easy follow up.
Read Luke Byron's full review
Luis Miguel Saucedo | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 30, 2017

Tenfold saves time with a great UX/UI. Amazing support too!

Tenfold helps me save time by auto logging my calls, and helps me with an efficient interface where I can dial, write notes, select appropriate opportunities/leads/contacts when making these activities. Tenfold is easy to use, and also provides the team with insight on data regarding best connection times.

Overall, tenfold has helped my bottom line, and has helped me with my time management.
  • Logging calls.
  • Providing data regarding call times and metrics.
  • Easy interface to log notes to the appropriate fields within SFDC.
  • I think they can continue to expand in terms of Sales Enablement, but they are doing very well.
[Tenfold is well suited for] Sales Enablement for Calls and Metrics.
Read Luis Miguel Saucedo's full review
Damian Lira | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall, I am satisfied with Tenfold

We are using Tenfold across the entire company. We use it to track calls and compare numbers with each other. It is pretty effective at tracking our number of calls and also provides analytics about call time and names. It allows us to keep track of who we called, when we called them. Also solves the issue of wondering about productivity or tracking it hour by hour.
  • First and foremost, it rarely ever crashes. I have never had an issue with it.
  • It keeps a career history of your call logs (I believe). I have not gone too far back in my history but anytime I need to check back a few days about who I called or when I called them, Tenfold has had the information.
  • Though I can do the math myself, Tenfold allows me not to worry about that. It lets me know how many calls I've made each hour.
  • I don't have any suggestions that stand out. Maybe some color variation. I'm talking in terms of customization. That would potentially be a cool feature.
I work at a company where making calls is important and the Managers, VP-Level and C-Level continuously keep track of how many calls we're making and who we're making them to. In companies like mine, Tenfold is definitely useful. In others it may not be as well suited, but telemarketing, insurance, and a few other industries might find good use for it.
Read Damian Lira's full review
David Kavrell | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 29, 2017

TenFold a 10

It is used across the whole organization, but it is most beneficial to the sales department.
  • It monitors the number and quality of calls made. These are great indicators of sales success.
  • It helps sales people compare themselves to others.
  • It shows the time spent and when it occurs. Other great indicators.
  • I don't like the popup window that gets in the way of my CRM.
[For] ANY sales role it is a must. If you are not concerned with being on the phone, don't use it.
Read David Kavrell's full review
Sean Murphy | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 24, 2017

Tenfold is getting it done!!

Tenfold has been a tremendous help since we first implemented it into our systems. The ability to track calls, connects and other KPIs is absolutely essential when it comes to our day to day operations and ensuring that we meet our monthly, quarterly and yearly quota. Thanks Tenfold!!!
  • Click to Dial is a huge plus
  • The tracking reports are fantastic
  • The integration with our CRM is seamless
  • Click to dial freezes at times
[It's well suited for] call centers and any organizations that are heavy with phone calls and telesales outreach or CRM intensive.
Read Sean Murphy's full review
Taylor Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer

Outbound Sales Dream App

TenFold was brought in as an optional tool for the Sales and Recruiting team here at HCTec. It was brought in to streamline and increase our Outbound calling productivity.
  • TenFold is amazing at increasing my call volumes. I would say it led to an increase of 20% in call volume.
  • TenFold is also a great tool for call notes, as it can integrate with my Salesforce application. Not only does the click-to-dial save time, this does too.
  • None that I can think of. They keep it simple and make it a lightweight program. Anything more could slow done other CPU processes.
Read Taylor Smith's full review
October 02, 2017

Click to Dial... Priceless

Tenfold is being used by everyone within our marketing firm. Every inbound and outbound call is logged and attached to our CRM. It streamlines record keeping and makes it easy for us to pull accounts based on phone numbers and extensions. The timestamp and custom premade note click options make it a wonderful telemarketing tool.
  • Note taking with accurate time stamps
  • Capable of pulling account data from our database
  • Click to dial!
  • The side panel does open up by itself in any window/browser that is open. So, that is a little annoying. For example, if you have two browsers open, outbound call or inbound call, Tenfold will slide open from the bottom left of both corners blocking whatever content is behind it.
I can not imagine a telemarketing firm not utilizing this platform. However, it is costly and not suited for a small size operation.
September 13, 2017

Tenfold is a great tool to manage productivity levels!

[It's being used for] Capturing daily call numbers, time spent with our customers talking on the phones, syncing with Salesforce; makes generating call competitions for staff easy!
  • You can group members of the sales team so they are under your "Team". This makes it easy to view call numbers side by side. I also love the feature of syncing to Salesforce so it automatically posts on customer accounts.
  • Easy to navigate.
  • Learn system in 1 day!
  • Sometimes it crashes every now and then. When this happens, members of my sales team have to manually log their calls and note them, which makes it a little more time consuming than it normally is.
Best used in environments where daily productivity numbers need to be captured and compared to others.
September 01, 2017

Tenfold is the truth!

Tenfold helped my sales team tremendously. Being able to track our calls, call length time, and be able to keep track of all our notes in our CRM all by using Tenfold was a life saver. I have always believed in accountability and goal setting and Tenfold holds true to these standards.
  • Tracking Calls
  • Integrating with our CRM
  • Click to call.
  • Customized commands for CRM.
Tenfold is exactly what we needed to track our goals. Incoming calls and outgoing along with completing notes in our CRM made life so much easier. Tenfold is a great product!

Tenfold Scorecard Summary

About Tenfold

Tenfold’s solution allows companies to dig deep into their business history and aggregates all data, including sales, service, and marketing, and provides a unified view of the customer that users can access in real time. All contact points and interactions with customers are captured back into their existing CRMs, such as business call, email, text, and chat, reducing the need for manual data entry.

The product aims to solve the problem of callers needing to provide account information over and over, or long waits while reps take time to look up basic information.

With Tenfold, anyone interacting with a customer can easily access a unified view of previous engagements, actions, and conversations among other things with that particular customer, enabling them to make prompt responses and decisive actions to ensure customer satisfaction, more business opportunity, and improved business growth.

Tenfold integrates with many CRMs and phone systems, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Avaya, Cisco, and Genesys.

Improve Customer Satisfaction & Customer Experience

•Immediately recognize callers with inbound/outbound screen-pops

•Reduce Average Handle Time (AHT)

•Complete context at your reps fingertips

•Streamline case management and data capture workflow

Increase Productivity