Reviews (26-50 of 63)
- The sales reps were very friendly and responsive. If I ever had any questions about our account, pricing, etc., the sales team would respond to my e-mails and phone calls within minutes. They even directed my technical questions to their support staff when it was appropriate. There were several times I asked the sales team technical questions and they always connected with the right support technician.
- The tech support was very knowledgeable and quick to respond. Any time I had a problem they always had a solution and it was quick to implement.
- The software performed as expected. The popups worked most of the time and performance was never laggy.
- There is no ability to customize the popup. It is stuck in one place (bottom right) and can't be moved. Just adding something as simple as being able to move it up and down would make a world of a difference. I don't know how many times the popup got in the way of other information I was trying to look at.
- It would, of course, be a much better product if the popup were it's own app that could be docked anywhere on the screen. Tying the popup to Chrome really keeps this software from being the best it could be.
- There are no skins, color options, customize options, or anything like that for the popup window. There is nothing you can do to affect how it looks, what information is on it, and where it is docked. Solve those three issues, and you have an amazing tool that is flexible and personable.
- Real Time Data
- User Friendly Dashboard and Floating UI
- Unparalleled Customer Service
- Flexibility and willingness to implement improvements based on customer feedback
- Floating UI will innfrequently pop out without cause.
- Small inconsistencies with data between Tenfold and SFDC
- Dashboard not easily customizable to frontline users
- Click to Dail feature - When reaching out to clients dialing each number to reach a customer takes too much time. Tenfold simplified the process so we're only one click away. No more dialing ever with tenfold it does it for you.
- Linked to Salesforce - Salesforce is a software that's used to store clients' accounts with all their information. When tenfold is integrated with Salesforce it helps keep track of the durations of the phone calls and the history if we need to refer back to the calls. As well as saving the client's location in salesforce.
- Daily Pad Notes - In the duration of each important call that's being made, there's information always being given out, what tenfold helps us do is keep track of each note we take on that phone call so then if any other rep picks up they get updated with the situation.
- Caller ID - When working in a call center it's vital to see who's calling so then you are prepared for the situation. Tenfold allows us to track each and every call and with one click we're at their account to see what's going on before we talk to them. It's very time consuming if you did all of this manually but thanks to tenfold you can save all the time in the world.
- My only recommendation is that it logs me off here and there out of the blue without me even knowing. But then again with just one click, I'm logged back in.
- The ability to save notes directly to Salesforce is a major plus!
- The ability to schedule follow up tasks is also a major factor.
- The tag feature is also great! If a client calls in for another rep, you can tag them in the call notes.
- The only major thing that I would suggest is logging a call in a client's account even if the call is missed.
The customer service side is a bit harder because they get a lot of calls from people who don't have a contact in our CRM yet. So, Tenfold isn't as useful for them.
- Saves the sales floor a ton of time on the front end so we are able to reach out to more prospective clients.
- The ability to sync Tenfold with our CRM made it that much easier.
- Inbound and outbound calls that pop up on your monitor make it much easier while notating a previous call to know who is on the line as well.
- Having the ability to track metrics at any given point in time is excellent as well.
- The Tenfold pop up can get a bit annoying while trying to do something else on that page.
- Sometimes it will be delayed or stop working altogether.
- Instead of having to track metrics on the actual website, maybe throw them onto the pop up since it's already there.
- It automatically populates the contact’s name for an incoming/outgoing call if the number is in the system. Call notes appear easily to remind you of previous conversations with clients.
- The software tracks the time and duration of every incoming and outgoing call.
- Tenfold’s customer service is fantastic. If we’re having an issue, there is always someone available to assist.
- Click to call works more often than not, but every now and then the system crashes.
- The floating UI doesn’t always pop out.
If you have a smaller book of business, and are working with the same people on a daily basis, this software might not be as useful.
- Accuracy. The call time, notes and details are almost always 100% accurate.
- Tracking. Great tool to track how many calls we make and what happened in the call conversation.
- Informational. Nice to be able to keep all of the information in one place. The account that called, what happened in the call and set follow ups.
- Click to dial could respond faster.
- Sometimes it doesn't pull up numbers even when they are saved under a contact.
- Sometimes the pop up is delayed.
- Connect individual calls with direct deals you are working on.
- Identify callers and immediately link it to their LinkedIN profiles.
- Collect phone call information and tally the days totals.
- Fully automated in logging my notes and recording all necessary information.
- I am only having to log information for customer calls in one place and it converts to all other avenues. I love that it's a time saver.
- Call tracking is exceptional. I am able to see when I made the most calls and when I was actually connecting to the most people.
- The only slight complaint I have is that sometimes I have to click a phone number multiple times before it call. This happens very rarely.
- Click to dial functionality makes a telesales job easier - when the number is formatted correctly.
- Live call count.
- Not all features are available outside of the US.
- Integration with Salesforce is not perfect.
- Hyperlink Phone Numbers - It helps as every second counts when you are doing hi-volume sales calls.
- Integration of Notes - Eliminates redundancy of note taking and again speed is everything.
- Reports - Able to track all users very quickly and has great graphs and charts to identify problem areas that need to be addressed.
- You may want to offer different colors of the APP.
- You may want to offer an on and off button for the pop out window.
- Texting is such a great feature. My e-mail can be hard to spell for some people so I love being able to tell people "hey I'll text you my email."
- I have group chats with my team on Tenfold and it is useful to be able to access it through the iPhone app.
- I make 100s of calls a week. When a prospect calls me back I used to ask, "Who is this?" And the prospect typically would respond with "I don't know you called me!" That was one of the worst feelings. Being able to catalog the prospect's information avoids that issue altogether.
- I randomly get signed out of my iPhone app? Sometimes I click on the app and it's signed me out. Weird part is that if I click on it again, I'm signed in.
- Connectivity issues on the desktop. The older guys at our company believe the service should be as reliable as a land line. So they're always complaining about this connection issue.
- I like that this integrates with Salesforce. Although I'm not sure what information it shares and how it works. Because of that I haven't been using this feature. I have some ideas on how to improve this, if you're reading this Tenfold!
- Sometimes I'll make a phone call, and the call seems to disappear into nowhere but I can still hear it ringing. The app just won't allow me to disconnect or hang up the call. This doesn't happen all the time. And it only seems to happen with disconnected phone numbers. But it still annoys me.
- I love how Tenfold allows me to access everything I need to Salesforce from their popup plugin every time I make a call.
- Once I complete a call, I am able to seamlessly and quickly add notes with the confidence that everything will be logged.
- The email function is great and can be customized for any template.
- Not much to say here as Tenfold always seems to predict customer concerns and listen closely to feedback and make changes immediately.
- The ability to click to dial saves much needed time on getting calls out to our clients to insure that they are taken care of.
- The notation log that is built in for every call leaves a uniform standard for all other employees to read and understand what happened on the call and what needs to come next. This frees up a lot of time on the next call because we don't have to cover any information twice.
- The local presence ability to assume a local number ensures that we are able to connect with our clients and ensure that our transactions are more successful because they are more inclined to talk to us.
- The ability to move the extension around the screen would be a great benefit since you don't always want to minimize it just to be able to see what is behind the pop up. The ability to move it around so you can continue to update your notes and then when you do minimize it and have it snap back into its spot would be a great improvement on the tool's capabilities.
The only place where it is not appropriate is for internal calls when you are transferring a customer to a different department and it switches your notes out for the new number's information. It is still an easy fix to get back to the original number however.
- Fully automated in logging my notes and recording all necessary information.
- Quickly identifies and links to account with inbound calls.
- Streamline and intuitive functions if something needs to be updated on the fly!
- Occasionally struggles with duplicate account within my Saleforce database
- Great UI and UX
- Simple design
- Very easy to use
- From a reporting standpoint, there is sometimes a discrepancy between the # of minutes on the physical handset, the tenfold pop up and the data that is in Salesforce.
- I wish there was a manager override button that I could [use to] input a call with a specific call length so it feeds into Tenfold and Salesforce.
- It’d be great if there was a snooze function, where the pop up wouldn’t pop up for a given time in the event one of my reps need to focus on another task at hand.
- Tenfold is very easy to use!
- There are a number of possible ways to record information through their interface, resulting in greater connectivity with customers.
- There is the ability to compare daily progress and notes with peers through Tenfold's Dashboard.
- No cons to mention.
- Supply notes for each account which integrates with salesforce
- Easier to resolve concerns
- Initially the support needed when we first got started was not there
- Application crashed in the beginning a few times
Overall, tenfold has helped my bottom line, and has helped me with my time management.
- Logging calls.
- Providing data regarding call times and metrics.
- Easy interface to log notes to the appropriate fields within SFDC.
- I think they can continue to expand in terms of Sales Enablement, but they are doing very well.
- First and foremost, it rarely ever crashes. I have never had an issue with it.
- It keeps a career history of your call logs (I believe). I have not gone too far back in my history but anytime I need to check back a few days about who I called or when I called them, Tenfold has had the information.
- Though I can do the math myself, Tenfold allows me not to worry about that. It lets me know how many calls I've made each hour.
- I don't have any suggestions that stand out. Maybe some color variation. I'm talking in terms of customization. That would potentially be a cool feature.
- It monitors the number and quality of calls made. These are great indicators of sales success.
- It helps sales people compare themselves to others.
- It shows the time spent and when it occurs. Other great indicators.
- I don't like the popup window that gets in the way of my CRM.
Tenfold Scorecard Summary
Tenfold’s solution allows companies to dig deep into their business history and aggregates all data, including sales, service, and marketing, and provides a unified view of the customer that users can access in real time. All contact points and interactions with customers are captured back into their existing CRMs, such as business call, email, text, and chat, reducing the need for manual data entry.
The product aims to solve the problem of callers needing to provide account information over and over, or long waits while reps take time to look up basic information.
With Tenfold, anyone interacting with a customer can easily access a unified view of previous engagements, actions, and conversations among other things with that particular customer, enabling them to make prompt responses and decisive actions to ensure customer satisfaction, more business opportunity, and improved business growth.
Tenfold integrates with many CRMs and phone systems, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Avaya, Cisco, and Genesys.
Improve Customer Satisfaction & Customer Experience
•Immediately recognize callers with inbound/outbound screen-pops
•Reduce Average Handle Time (AHT)
•Complete context at your reps fingertips
•Streamline case management and data capture workflow
•Click to Call
•Automatically log calls
•Eliminate Manual Searching
•Notes, Next Steps & Dispositions
•Support Blind & Warm Transfers
•Support Custom Objects, Cases, Opportunities
Tenfold Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Tenfold Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Japanese|