https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Ds/ls/C4ZDL7S0621D.PNGWhy You Should Try TenfoldTenfold is being used to help sales reps get an accurate representation of the current customers (hospitals) that we work with in the industry. We call customers who have existing business to ensure that they are happy. We also prospect new business by getting in touch with customers generated by leads on Salesforce. Tenfold tracks the amount of time we are on the phone with customers which helps depict what calls are being tracked for the day. The longer you can keep a customer on the phone, the more information you can extract. We use Tenfold for the sales department. Many of the other departments do not use it. I use it specifically to touch as many customers as possible. The more interaction you have with customers throughout the day, the better you can offer a solution to solve a specific pain point for the business. We tend to have goals set for sales reps to hit a certain amount of calls a day so that makes Tenfold very attractive because it creates an adrenaline rush in the work environment that is very healthy.,It tracks the amount of time you have with each customer. It lists the specific phone number that you called and will give you detailed information of how long that calls last. If you're conducting analysis of how many calls it takes to convert a customer, this tool can be helpful in doing so. We generally like to say that when making calls to customers, the longer the customer is able to be on the phone, the better the call can be at addressing pain points to offer our solutions.,Tenfold has been doubling up our calls for the last month. It has prevented us from accessing our information in a timely manner. In the past, we have had a misrepresentation in call time. It will double, sometimes even triple, our call times. If an incoming call has made its way through our sales line, we do not always have a number on file to give them a call back.,9,The more customers you call, the better you can access their needs to offer solutions. We're able to track the amount of potential customers we speak to by the minute. ROI can be driven by the amount of customers we convert after making the first call. This will create revenue for the business and a lasting bottom line for the future.,,ClearSlide, MailChimp, Microsoft AccessTenfold is a Great Tool for WorkIn the business to business department at Wayfair we use the tool everyday. We use it to track calls in our CRM with all of our accounts. I love this tool, it makes my job much easier than it used to be. It allows me to track my conversations with customers, allows me to set follow up dates with them, and gives me a faster way to do my job than previously. We started using Tenfold a little over a year ago here at Wayfair and I cannot imagine going back to Sugar.,Allows me to set follow up tasks. Allows me to track previous conversations with my customers. Gives me local presence to get my connection rate higher. Makes dialing faster with click to dial.,It says it has a text function but I have not been able to locate it. Sometimes the upgrade takes a whole day (although I am not sure if it is my organization or Tenfold themselves that keep it down for a full day). I would like to see update times quickened.,10,Outbound Sales Dream AppTenFold was brought in as an optional tool for the Sales and Recruiting team here at HCTec. It was brought in to streamline and increase our Outbound calling productivity.,TenFold is amazing at increasing my call volumes. I would say it led to an increase of 20% in call volume. TenFold is also a great tool for call notes, as it can integrate with my Salesforce application. Not only does the click-to-dial save time, this does too. Call tracking is exceptional. I am able to see when I made the most calls and when I was actually connecting to the most people.,None that I can think of. They keep it simple and make it a lightweight program. Anything more could slow done other CPU processes.,10,20% increase in call volumes. More consistent note-taking amongst sales staff.,Tenfold just makes making and tracking calls easier!Tenfold is used across our entire organization to place, track, and monitor nearly all of our business calls. In addition, Tenfold is fully integrated into our CRM, (Salesforce), allowing us to take notes on calls, and have them input into tasks. Perhaps the main feature we use is the 'click-to-dial' feature which saves significant time when compared to manual dialing. Finally, this product allows us to quantify and review our call volumes, (inbound vs. outbound), call durations, and analyze our productivity based on these metrics.,"Click-To-Dial' feature is a huge time saver. Integration into (CRM) Salesforce prevents duplication of work. Tracking and monitoring of all calls, allows quick analysis of team and individual productivity.,Outbound Calls made by Tenfold get automatically logged into Salesforce as their own individual tasks (as OBC (for Outbound Call)), however, these Tasks cannot be titled from Tenfold (e.g. "Following up on a proposal"). Similarly calls using Tenfold always creates a new task, making tasks previously created (e.g. "Call to make first contact"), either act as (mostly irrelevant) placeholders, or tasks that still require editing to make call notes, (defeating the value of the Tenfold on-call, note-taking feature). When notes are entered into Tenfold, they can be instantly logged into the notes field of the Salesforce Task, however, if the note is longer than the 'Notes' field, this gets transferred to the 'Comments' section of the Task, with no indication that this is where it went. As such call notes can occasionally appear to have not been taken, have gone missing, or just take longer to find. Occasionally 'click-to-dial' does not work on all numbers you might find in a browser window, and at times the Chrome Extension needs to be reset to get things up and running. Tenfold's app doesn't automatically connect the call/task at the Opportunity level within Salesforce, which is where we do the majority of our activity. Instead it requires an extra step on every call.,9,This has definitely helped me monitor my own call volumes and helped me learn the best times to connect. Tenfold has also saved me significant time using the 'click-to-dial' feature. I still remain frustrated that some of the integration with Salesforce isn't as seamless as it could (or imi should) be; however overall it's still a valuable addition to my business tools.,Click to Dial... PricelessTenfold is being used by everyone within our marketing firm. Every inbound and outbound call is logged and attached to our CRM. It streamlines record keeping and makes it easy for us to pull accounts based on phone numbers and extensions. The timestamp and custom premade note click options make it a wonderful telemarketing tool.,Note taking with accurate time stamps Capable of pulling account data from our database Click to dial!,The side panel does open up by itself in any window/browser that is open. So, that is a little annoying. For example, if you have two browsers open, outbound call or inbound call, Tenfold will slide open from the bottom left of both corners blocking whatever content is behind it.,8,Wish to not disclose,Avaya Aura Call Center Elite,Axiom Sales Force Development
Tenfold

Tenfold Reviews<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

Tenfold
Top Rated Award
Filter 71 vetted Tenfold reviews and ratings
Simon Vargas profile photo
August 23, 2017

User Review: "Why You Should Try Tenfold"

• It tracks the amount of time you have with each customer. It lists the specific phone number that you called and will give you detailed information of how long that calls last.
  • If you're conducting analysis of how many calls it takes to convert a customer, this tool can be helpful in doing so.
  • We generally like to say that when making calls to customers, the longer the customer is able to be on the phone, the better the call can be at addressing pain points to offer our solutions.
  • Tenfold has been doubling up our calls for the last month. It has prevented us from accessing our information in a timely manner.
  • In the past, we have had a misrepresentation in call time. It will double, sometimes even triple, our call times.
  • If an incoming call has made its way through our sales line, we do not always have a number on file to give them a call back.
Tenfold allows the user to see how many calls are tracked throughout the day. If you're able to see this, it can drive sales. The more customers you speak to, the more likely they are to listen to you. If they listen, you can then provide a suite of solutions to help your customer more effectively. It is not used in our Quality department or even Marketing. They don't interact with customers as frequently as we do so it is not needed.
Read Simon Vargas's full review
Trever Kelley profile photo
August 22, 2017

User Review: "Tenfold is a Great Tool for Work"

• Allows me to set follow up tasks.
  • Allows me to track previous conversations with my customers.
  • Gives me local presence to get my connection rate higher.
  • Makes dialing faster with click to dial.
  • It says it has a text function but I have not been able to locate it.
  • Sometimes the upgrade takes a whole day (although I am not sure if it is my organization or Tenfold themselves that keep it down for a full day).
  • I would like to see update times quickened.
Anytime I have had errors the support that Tenfold offers is great. When we first started using it, I had some errors and one of their engineers went out of his way and spent an hour with me to figure out what was wrong. Overall Tenfold is a great tool and I love it. There are very few, if any, scenarios where I would not want Tenfold.
Read Trever Kelley's full review
Taylor Smith profile photo
August 22, 2017

Tenfold Review: "Outbound Sales Dream App"

• TenFold is amazing at increasing my call volumes. I would say it led to an increase of 20% in call volume.
  • TenFold is also a great tool for call notes, as it can integrate with my Salesforce application. Not only does the click-to-dial save time, this does too.
  • Call tracking is exceptional. I am able to see when I made the most calls and when I was actually connecting to the most people.
  • None that I can think of. They keep it simple and make it a lightweight program. Anything more could slow done other CPU processes.
Well suited for high-activity sales environments. Could not see it being very beneficial for non-phone based firms
Read Taylor Smith's full review
August 23, 2017

Review: "Tenfold just makes making and tracking calls easier!"

• "Click-To-Dial' feature is a huge time saver.
  • Integration into (CRM) Salesforce prevents duplication of work.
  • Tracking and monitoring of all calls, allows quick analysis of team and individual productivity.
  • Outbound Calls made by Tenfold get automatically logged into Salesforce as their own individual tasks (as OBC (for Outbound Call)), however, these Tasks cannot be titled from Tenfold (e.g. "Following up on a proposal"). Similarly calls using Tenfold always creates a new task, making tasks previously created (e.g. "Call to make first contact"), either act as (mostly irrelevant) placeholders, or tasks that still require editing to make call notes, (defeating the value of the Tenfold on-call, note-taking feature).
  • When notes are entered into Tenfold, they can be instantly logged into the notes field of the Salesforce Task, however, if the note is longer than the 'Notes' field, this gets transferred to the 'Comments' section of the Task, with no indication that this is where it went. As such call notes can occasionally appear to have not been taken, have gone missing, or just take longer to find.
  • Occasionally 'click-to-dial' does not work on all numbers you might find in a browser window, and at times the Chrome Extension needs to be reset to get things up and running.
  • Tenfold's app doesn't automatically connect the call/task at the Opportunity level within Salesforce, which is where we do the majority of our activity. Instead it requires an extra step on every call.
Tenfold is ideal for offices or businesses with large call volumes. The tracking features and tools for productivity analysis make it a winner for groups, teams, and even individual productivity. On the other hand, single owner/operator, making just a handful of outbound calls a day might not find the features and benefits quite as valuable, and perhaps there are other 'click-to-dial' solutions that would work as well.
October 02, 2017

Tenfold Review: "Click to Dial... Priceless"

• Note taking with accurate time stamps
  • Capable of pulling account data from our database
  • Click to dial!
  • The side panel does open up by itself in any window/browser that is open. So, that is a little annoying. For example, if you have two browsers open, outbound call or inbound call, Tenfold will slide open from the bottom left of both corners blocking whatever content is behind it.
I can not imagine a telemarketing firm not utilizing this platform. However, it is costly and not suited for a small size operation.
September 13, 2017

Review: "Tenfold is a great tool to manage productivity levels!"

[It's being used for] Capturing daily call numbers, time spent with our customers talking on the phones, syncing with Salesforce; makes generating call competitions for staff easy!
  • You can group members of the sales team so they are under your "Team". This makes it easy to view call numbers side by side. I also love the feature of syncing to Salesforce so it automatically posts on customer accounts.
  • Easy to navigate.
  • Learn system in 1 day!
  • Sometimes it crashes every now and then. When this happens, members of my sales team have to manually log their calls and note them, which makes it a little more time consuming than it normally is.
Best used in environments where daily productivity numbers need to be captured and compared to others.
September 06, 2017

User Review: "Improve sales with Tenfold"

Tenfold is used by our sales and support teams to log all customer phone calls to the CRM. Previously, the team didn't focus any energy on logging calls and the sales management were blindsided when a big deal fell through. Tenfold enabled our sales management to understand how each call for any given deal was progressing and if their assistance was needed they could step in.
  • Visibility: everyone from support, sales engineering, sales, and management could read the call history of a given deal or account and see any issues that had been surfaced.
  • Tenfold, in tandem with the above point, enabled the sales team to see any issues with the client but also what their cadence for calling historically had been. So a simple report run could help them understand which clients to prioritize because they hadn't been called, or if there was any issue when the client spoke to support or sales engineering.
  • Ease of use: Getting my sales team to log calls was at times as difficult as pulling teeth from an unwilling patient. They understood why it should be done but the physical act of doing it was too "time consuming" so Tenfold enabled them to take notes and logs calls simultaneously via the Tenfold widget.
  • I genuinely have a difficult time with this area. My account manager, Sarah, and the operations person, Jonathan, were always available to assist with any issue that cropped up.
  • The only reason we scaled back our subscription is that our sales team is more and more relying on cell phones to connect with their clients and prospects. If there were a mobile app that would connect their cells with the CRM that would be a major improvement as I know the folks who previously used the widget have missed.
If the sales team uses soft phones then it's an invaluable tool but if they are primarily reaching out via cell then it's less valuable.
September 01, 2017

User Review: "Tenfold is the truth!"

Tenfold helped my sales team tremendously. Being able to track our calls, call length time, and be able to keep track of all our notes in our CRM all by using Tenfold was a life saver. I have always believed in accountability and goal setting and Tenfold holds true to these standards.
  • Tracking Calls
  • Integrating with our CRM
  • Click to call.
  • Customized commands for CRM.
Tenfold is exactly what we needed to track our goals. Incoming calls and outgoing along with completing notes in our CRM made life so much easier. Tenfold is a great product!
August 31, 2017

User Review: "Tenfold's the competitors"

A major problem in the sales world is being organized. Having a tool that sends reminders and has the ability to write down key notes is critical. It has completely erased the post it and unnecessary papers that take up my desk. It is also easy to share with team members allowing versatility across the board.
  • Customer Service
  • Detailed Files
  • Expansion for many areas
  • PDF Files for Expanding
  • Video Walkthroughs
  • Computer Calculation Capabilities
As a company we switched to Tenfold about a year ago. It took a very short amount of time to learn the entire system. I am still learning new ways in which I can operate the system. I do wish there were PDF files or video walk throughs that went through all the capabilities.
August 24, 2017

Review: "Tenfold is a great way to get the make the most out of your time at work!"

We are using tenfold in the Business Enrollment Department here at Wayfair.com. It helps us effectively reach out to more leads, to determine if they are businesses or not. It provides a way for us to make more calls, as well as document what we did on each call for future reference.
  • It tracks our calls very well.
  • It provides a way for our company to know what the last person did on the call by wrapping each one.
  • It has click to dial, which makes our call count faster, allowing us to make more calls during the day.
  • It provides local presence, which gets more people to answer our phone calls.
  • Sometimes it is annoying when click to call doesn't work, but it normally works pretty well.
  • Tenfold used to have a lot of glitches, but I have been using it for about a year and a half, and it has come a long way.
  • Sometimes it doesn't save the call wraps which loses our data for us.
Tenfold is well suited for business environments that already have the customer's number ready to call. This would be less suitable if you didn't have specific numbers you needed to call, and had to find them out on your own. It works great for companies that need to get through a list of phone numbers fast, and still be productive.
September 13, 2017

Tenfold Review: "Effective Tool for our Sales team"

Tenfold is used by our entire sales team, to both track and log conversations and data and to drive future actions. We see all tracking needs met with Tenfold.
  • Tenfold is easy to use with a great interface right at your fingertips. Ease of compatibility with Salesforce is crucial.
  • We can track activity, utilize follow-up tasks and have quick insight into inbound and outbound calls.
  • Far superior to our previous Click to Call solution.
  • Occasional outages but few and far between!
Tenfold is useful for an outbound sales environment, where tracking calls and customer activity are a daily focus. It helps our reps stay organized and focused, and eliminates some of the busy work necessitated by a CRM.
August 30, 2017

User Review: "My favorite office tool: Tenfold"

Tenfold is used in the sales department to track client outreach. It is very helpful with suggesting who I should contact, notes to recap what we discussed and helps keep me organized and accountable.
  • Tenfold is so easy to use. Navigation is clear and concise.
  • I find that the service is reliable and up to date. I am able to track my own metrics as well as view how I am doing in comparison to my counterparts. It creates a competitive atmosphere and holds the team accountable.
  • I cannot say enough positive things about being able to save notes after every call. So helpful to remember what was discussed, if follow up is needed, and more.
  • More space for notes.
  • System outages.
Tenfold is easy to find on the computer screen, the location of the pop up window makes it easy to add notes to the call. You can easily see the length of the call if time tracking is needed.
August 24, 2017

"Tenfold Call Software Review"

The organization uses Tenfold for our outbound sales calls. It is used by both the Sales Development team for lead generation and also the account manager for their outbound activity. It helps to automate the day to day calls and makes for an easier call management process. It addresses the problem of manually taking the time to dial and record notes into Salesforce.
  • Tenfold provides a nice integration into Salesforce. It allows the user to be able to document notes in one place without cutting and pasting.
  • It takes over the process of needing to dial phone numbers manually.
  • It allows users to see in a dashboard how they are competing against teammates in the amount of calls they make.
  • Possibly a better way to track prospects via social media like LinkedIn.
Tenfold is an excellent tool for helping lead generation and teams that require an extensive amount of outbound dials. Teams that don't require a lot of interaction with Salesforce and on the phone would probably not benefit from this tool.

Tenfold Scorecard Summary

About Tenfold

Tenfold’s solution allows companies to dig deep into their business history and aggregates all data, including sales, service, and marketing, and provides a unified view of the customer that users can access in real time. All contact points and interactions with customers are captured back into their existing CRMs, such as business call, email, text, and chat, reducing the need for manual data entry.

The product aims to solve the problem of callers needing to provide account information over and over, or long waits while reps take time to look up basic information.

With Tenfold, anyone interacting with a customer can easily access a unified view of previous engagements, actions, and conversations among other things with that particular customer, enabling them to make prompt responses and decisive actions to ensure customer satisfaction, more business opportunity, and improved business growth.

Tenfold integrates with many CRMs and phone systems, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Avaya, Cisco, and Genesys.

Improve Customer Satisfaction & Customer Experience

•Immediately recognize callers with inbound/outbound screen-pops

•Reduce Average Handle Time (AHT)

•Complete context at your reps fingertips

•Streamline case management and data capture workflow

Increase Productivity