We tend to have goals set for sales reps to hit a certain amount of calls a day so that makes Tenfold very attractive because it creates an adrenaline rush in the work environment that is very healthy.
- It tracks the amount of time you have with each customer. It lists the specific phone number that you called and will give you detailed information of how long that calls last.
- If you're conducting analysis of how many calls it takes to convert a customer, this tool can be helpful in doing so.
- We generally like to say that when making calls to customers, the longer the customer is able to be on the phone, the better the call can be at addressing pain points to offer our solutions.
- Tenfold has been doubling up our calls for the last month. It has prevented us from accessing our information in a timely manner.
- In the past, we have had a misrepresentation in call time. It will double, sometimes even triple, our call times.
- If an incoming call has made its way through our sales line, we do not always have a number on file to give them a call back.