We tend to have goals set for sales reps to hit a certain amount of calls a day so that makes Tenfold very attractive because it creates an adrenaline rush in the work environment that is very healthy.
- It tracks the amount of time you have with each customer. It lists the specific phone number that you called and will give you detailed information of how long that calls last.
- If you're conducting analysis of how many calls it takes to convert a customer, this tool can be helpful in doing so.
- We generally like to say that when making calls to customers, the longer the customer is able to be on the phone, the better the call can be at addressing pain points to offer our solutions.
- Tenfold has been doubling up our calls for the last month. It has prevented us from accessing our information in a timely manner.
- In the past, we have had a misrepresentation in call time. It will double, sometimes even triple, our call times.
- If an incoming call has made its way through our sales line, we do not always have a number on file to give them a call back.
- Allows me to set follow up tasks.
- Allows me to track previous conversations with my customers.
- Gives me local presence to get my connection rate higher.
- Makes dialing faster with click to dial.
- It says it has a text function but I have not been able to locate it.
- Sometimes the upgrade takes a whole day (although I am not sure if it is my organization or Tenfold themselves that keep it down for a full day).
- I would like to see update times quickened.
- TenFold is amazing at increasing my call volumes. I would say it led to an increase of 20% in call volume.
- TenFold is also a great tool for call notes, as it can integrate with my Salesforce application. Not only does the click-to-dial save time, this does too.
- Call tracking is exceptional. I am able to see when I made the most calls and when I was actually connecting to the most people.
- None that I can think of. They keep it simple and make it a lightweight program. Anything more could slow done other CPU processes.
- "Click-To-Dial' feature is a huge time saver.
- Integration into (CRM) Salesforce prevents duplication of work.
- Tracking and monitoring of all calls, allows quick analysis of team and individual productivity.
- Outbound Calls made by Tenfold get automatically logged into Salesforce as their own individual tasks (as OBC (for Outbound Call)), however, these Tasks cannot be titled from Tenfold (e.g. "Following up on a proposal"). Similarly calls using Tenfold always creates a new task, making tasks previously created (e.g. "Call to make first contact"), either act as (mostly irrelevant) placeholders, or tasks that still require editing to make call notes, (defeating the value of the Tenfold on-call, note-taking feature).
- When notes are entered into Tenfold, they can be instantly logged into the notes field of the Salesforce Task, however, if the note is longer than the 'Notes' field, this gets transferred to the 'Comments' section of the Task, with no indication that this is where it went. As such call notes can occasionally appear to have not been taken, have gone missing, or just take longer to find.
- Occasionally 'click-to-dial' does not work on all numbers you might find in a browser window, and at times the Chrome Extension needs to be reset to get things up and running.
- Tenfold's app doesn't automatically connect the call/task at the Opportunity level within Salesforce, which is where we do the majority of our activity. Instead it requires an extra step on every call.
- Note taking with accurate time stamps
- Capable of pulling account data from our database
- Click to dial!
- The side panel does open up by itself in any window/browser that is open. So, that is a little annoying. For example, if you have two browsers open, outbound call or inbound call, Tenfold will slide open from the bottom left of both corners blocking whatever content is behind it.
- You can group members of the sales team so they are under your "Team". This makes it easy to view call numbers side by side. I also love the feature of syncing to Salesforce so it automatically posts on customer accounts.
- Easy to navigate.
- Learn system in 1 day!
- Sometimes it crashes every now and then. When this happens, members of my sales team have to manually log their calls and note them, which makes it a little more time consuming than it normally is.
- Visibility: everyone from support, sales engineering, sales, and management could read the call history of a given deal or account and see any issues that had been surfaced.
- Tenfold, in tandem with the above point, enabled the sales team to see any issues with the client but also what their cadence for calling historically had been. So a simple report run could help them understand which clients to prioritize because they hadn't been called, or if there was any issue when the client spoke to support or sales engineering.
- Ease of use: Getting my sales team to log calls was at times as difficult as pulling teeth from an unwilling patient. They understood why it should be done but the physical act of doing it was too "time consuming" so Tenfold enabled them to take notes and logs calls simultaneously via the Tenfold widget.
- I genuinely have a difficult time with this area. My account manager, Sarah, and the operations person, Jonathan, were always available to assist with any issue that cropped up.
- The only reason we scaled back our subscription is that our sales team is more and more relying on cell phones to connect with their clients and prospects. If there were a mobile app that would connect their cells with the CRM that would be a major improvement as I know the folks who previously used the widget have missed.
- It tracks our calls very well.
- It provides a way for our company to know what the last person did on the call by wrapping each one.
- It has click to dial, which makes our call count faster, allowing us to make more calls during the day.
- It provides local presence, which gets more people to answer our phone calls.
- Sometimes it is annoying when click to call doesn't work, but it normally works pretty well.
- Tenfold used to have a lot of glitches, but I have been using it for about a year and a half, and it has come a long way.
- Sometimes it doesn't save the call wraps which loses our data for us.
- Tenfold is easy to use with a great interface right at your fingertips. Ease of compatibility with Salesforce is crucial.
- We can track activity, utilize follow-up tasks and have quick insight into inbound and outbound calls.
- Far superior to our previous Click to Call solution.
- Occasional outages but few and far between!
- Tenfold is so easy to use. Navigation is clear and concise.
- I find that the service is reliable and up to date. I am able to track my own metrics as well as view how I am doing in comparison to my counterparts. It creates a competitive atmosphere and holds the team accountable.
- I cannot say enough positive things about being able to save notes after every call. So helpful to remember what was discussed, if follow up is needed, and more.
- More space for notes.
- System outages.
- Tenfold provides a nice integration into Salesforce. It allows the user to be able to document notes in one place without cutting and pasting.
- It takes over the process of needing to dial phone numbers manually.
- It allows users to see in a dashboard how they are competing against teammates in the amount of calls they make.
- Possibly a better way to track prospects via social media like LinkedIn.
Tenfold Scorecard Summary
Tenfold’s solution allows companies to dig deep into their business history and aggregates all data, including sales, service, and marketing, and provides a unified view of the customer that users can access in real time. All contact points and interactions with customers are captured back into their existing CRMs, such as business call, email, text, and chat, reducing the need for manual data entry.
The product aims to solve the problem of callers needing to provide account information over and over, or long waits while reps take time to look up basic information.
With Tenfold, anyone interacting with a customer can easily access a unified view of previous engagements, actions, and conversations among other things with that particular customer, enabling them to make prompt responses and decisive actions to ensure customer satisfaction, more business opportunity, and improved business growth.
Tenfold integrates with many CRMs and phone systems, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Avaya, Cisco, and Genesys.
Improve Customer Satisfaction & Customer Experience
•Immediately recognize callers with inbound/outbound screen-pops
•Reduce Average Handle Time (AHT)
•Complete context at your reps fingertips
•Streamline case management and data capture workflow
•Click to Call
•Automatically log calls
•Eliminate Manual Searching
•Notes, Next Steps & Dispositions
•Support Blind & Warm Transfers
•Support Custom Objects, Cases, Opportunities
Tenfold Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Tenfold Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Japanese|