Tenfold Reviews

August 13, 2018

Love this software!

Return on Investment

• It has increased call volume and in turn the number of sales we are able to make each day/month.
Tanner Meyerhoffer | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 16, 2018

Tenfold is great!

Return on Investment

• It definitely has helped keep me organized to best help my customers and get them to make purchases because I already know what is going on when they call.
  • I am sure that I have been able to sell more than the cost of what Tenfold is for me so that is great!
  • It is a great tool to keep track of customers needs and then you can flip that into taking care of the customer and getting the sale.
Read Tanner Meyerhoffer's full review
Linda Brann | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 02, 2018

Helps me keep my appointments and documentation on track!

Return on Investment

• When we moved over to Salesforce, it was the natural choice to upgrade the phone system used company-wide. I was not a part of the decision-making process, nor do I see any numbers - but from my department, it has made a positive impact on the everyday functions we are supposed to perform.
Read Linda Brann's full review
Ricky Fox | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 02, 2018

Tenfold Saves Me Time

Return on Investment

• It has made me more productive
  • It has given me confidence that my follow up calls are not being missed
  • It organizes my day and allows easy review of my activity
Read Ricky Fox's full review
Robert Cohen | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 25, 2018

Tenfold is Great!

Return on Investment

• Speed is key, so the more calls we make, the greater potential for sales we have.
  • Helps us differentiate the high performers vs. low performers
  • The customer support team helps so our IT team can focus on other tasks
Read Robert Cohen's full review
Scarlett Goodin | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 28, 2017

BEST SALES TOOL EVER

Return on Investment

• Tenfold has created healthy competition between the sales reps in my office. Everyone can see the Tenfold dashboard, which shows how many calls each sales rep has made and received, as well as how much connections they made and the duration of their talk time.
  • I have made more sales because of the leads I easily saved to Tenfold.
  • Because of Tenfold, customers feel more appreciated and important because I remember everything from the previous conversations I had with them.
Read Scarlett Goodin's full review
Joel Brache | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 23, 2017

Great product, needs a few updates

Return on Investment

• We used Tenfold for a year and a half. I logged several tech support calls with it, but the main purpose was to log sales calls. Because I have such a small sales team, one person, and that person didn't like using it, we ended up cancelling our service. The impact to us was neutral. The cost was low and there was minimum ROI.
Read Joel Brache's full review
JP Geygan | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 12, 2017

Great Call Management Tool

Return on Investment

• Calling is much easier and call volume is higher than it would be without Tenfold
  • There have been no technology issues - Tenfold is one of the best-functioning programs we use.
  • Call tracking is great - we receive accurate and relevant data.
Read JP Geygan's full review
Jason Conrad | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 19, 2017

Great for growing Sales Team

• 30% increase in connections after full implementation
  • Dashboard provides fun, light-hearted high level view of production metrics in real time, generating healthy competition
  • Responsive customer service has reduced down time or data lapses due to faster correction of issue than prior software.
Read Jason Conrad's full review
Andrew Nelson | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 14, 2017

Great Product!

Return on Investment

• Ability to focus more on the sales aspect rather than taking time to dial. More sales = More money
  • Having the tenfold pop up allows you to know who's calling while doing something else as well.
  • Tracking time spent on with prospective clients as well as current clients helps stay on a straight line approach rather than getting too off subject.
  • Only negative would be when there is a hiccup or tenfold crashes you have to go back to the old fashioned dialing.
Read Andrew Nelson's full review
Hannah Lawson | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 11, 2017

An Integral Salesforce Add-In

Return on Investment

• This enables us to accurately measure calls going in and out of our books of business. Being able to track calls and to link them to logged opportunities in Salesforce holds our salespeople accountable and enables more transparency on the sales floor.
Read Hannah Lawson's full review

Tenfold Scorecard Summary

About Tenfold

Tenfold’s solution allows companies to dig deep into their business history and aggregates all data, including sales, service, and marketing, and provides a unified view of the customer that users can access in real time. All contact points and interactions with customers are captured back into their existing CRMs, such as business call, email, text, and chat, reducing the need for manual data entry.

The product aims to solve the problem of callers needing to provide account information over and over, or long waits while reps take time to look up basic information.

With Tenfold, anyone interacting with a customer can easily access a unified view of previous engagements, actions, and conversations among other things with that particular customer, enabling them to make prompt responses and decisive actions to ensure customer satisfaction, more business opportunity, and improved business growth.

Tenfold integrates with many CRMs and phone systems, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Avaya, Cisco, and Genesys.

Improve Customer Satisfaction & Customer Experience

•Immediately recognize callers with inbound/outbound screen-pops

•Reduce Average Handle Time (AHT)

•Complete context at your reps fingertips

•Streamline case management and data capture workflow

Increase Productivity

Categories:  Contact Center

Tenfold Features

Has featureClick to Dial
Has featureAutomatically Log Calls
Has featureImmediately recognize callers with inbound/outbound screen-pops
Has featureStreamline case management and data capture workflow
Has featureReduce Average Handle Time (AHT)
Has featureEliminate Manual Searching
Has featureNotes, Next Steps & Dispositions
Has featureSupport Blind & Warm Transfers
Has featureSupport Custom Objects, Cases, Opportunities

Tenfold Screenshots

Tenfold Integrations

Sugar Sell (SugarCRM), Mitel Applications Suite, Zendesk, HubSpot, NetSuite, 8x8 X Series (Formerly Virtual Office), Sangoma Asterisk, formerly from Digium, Avaya IX Contact Center (formerly Intelligent Xperiences Contact Center), RingCentral, Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud), Genesys PureConnect, Genesys Engage (formerly PureEngage), SAP CRM, Infor CloudSuite CRM, ServiceNow, Pardot, Microsoft Teams, MiCloud Connect (formerly ShoreTel), Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Skype for Business (formerly Lync), Bullhorn CRM (unpublished), SAP Commerce Cloud (formerly SAP Hybris), Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Cisco, NetSuite CRM+, Android, iOS, Microsoft Active Directory, Asterisk, Siemens, Mitel, and many more.

Tenfold Competitors