Raisers Edge thoughts

July 29, 2020
We use The Raisers Edge for our team. It is our primary database for maintaining all of our donors and their information. We use it to not …

As good a tool as you make it

January 31, 2020
Our Development Department uses Raiser's Edge on a daily basis to manage relationships with donors including entering gift data, tracking …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Raiser's Edge, and make your voice heard!

Sorry, this product's description is unavailable

5 people want pricing too

What is DonorPerfect?

DonorPerfect is a solution in fundraising that helps nonprofits grow. It helps teams manage donations, contacts, receipting, reporting, email, and fundraising initiatives from a single system. Features for organizations of all size include automatic monthly giving, integrated online donation forms,…

What is Little Green Light?

Little Green Light offers headquartered in New Hampshire offers a donor management platform providing constituent profiles with membership management features in a SaaS application, as well as featuring communication, collaboration and organizational task automation.

What is Raiser's Edge?

Raiser's Edge Technical Details

Alicia Barevich, bCRE, bCEE | TrustRadius Reviewer
RE requires Windows, and in some cases, can be slow. The browser-based version (NXT) is expensive and still limited in functionality. RE is a powerful fundraising database, but doesn't integrate well with other independent school solutions. I would highly recommend RE for any organization who needs a powerful fundraising database, but doesn't have any other major database needs that aren't fulfilled by RE.
Michelle Hidalgo | TrustRadius Reviewer
There are many CRM tools on the market however Raisers Edge especially with NXT offers everything you need in one database. It’s a little pricey however Blackbaud support is super helpful and they offer so many tools and add ins.
Elaine Tucker | TrustRadius Reviewer
It does everything that we need; we have invested alot of resources and staff training to use the software, we want to continue the relationship with Blackbaud
Truthfully it would be just too much to try to switch. We are happy with the product and its functionality. We are slightly unhappy with the value because as I mentioned before, whenever you want to add functionality that seems quite basic, it costs more money.
Shawn Berry, MBA, PMP | TrustRadius Reviewer
I believe that we would be very likely to renew our use of The Raiser's Edge. The software seems to meet our business needs. It's very flexible and easy to use. The abundance of resources that Blackbaud provides via their website make training a breeze. In conclusion, I believe it to be a great product!
It is the best product available, so there is no doubt we will continue to use it. However, we have had some frustrations with the software and some glitches that were not fully explained to us so if something else were to come available that were better, I can see our organization considering making a change.
I think we will always use Raiser's Edge. Our staff have become experts and have learned the best ways to use it. Since we have such a history with Raiser's Edge, it would be more a burden than anything to change to a new system and learn it all over again. It hasn't caused problems where we feel we should explore other opportunites.
July 17, 2014

Raisers Edge

Ishan Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
I only wish that Raisers Edge would sync better with Mac products. It's still mostly for Windows, and requires a lot of maintenance in order to make it easier for Mac. The search engines can be a little easier to navigate as well. There should also be some information already in place, when searching for records.
Michelle Wilkinson, CFRE | TrustRadius Reviewer
If I were still in my previous job, we would continue using it and the wonderful training we purchased to help staff better use it. I would highly recommend signing up for a training contract so staff can leverage all of its power.
Lorraine Kim | TrustRadius Reviewer
I haven't used any other membership database program - from what I experienced of Rasier's Edge, it's complicated to learn but once you get the hang of it, it becomes a very efficient and advantageous tool.
Lindsay Nickles | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am choosing to not "renew" this product because I'm at a different organization. The prior organization is still using Raiser's Edge and is very happy with it. It was a good choice for an organization with 4 gift officers and a budget of over $50 million. For an organization with a smaller fundraising goal it doesn't make sense.