Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ThousandEyes, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
ThousandEyes is Internet and Cloud Intelligence technology. Its Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM) platform and solutions deliver a collectively powered and correlated view of network and application performance, as well as the Internet. This enables enterprises to work more efficiently and effectively internally, along with service providers, to improve the quality of customer, workforce and enterprise digital experiences. The visibility provided by ThousandEyes also enables enterprises to optimize ongoing infrastructure investments, reduce support costs, quickly take action in response to global Internet outages, and even proactively re-configure networks in anticipation of congestion or other trouble spots.
ThousandEyes solutions are based on an extensive collection of vantage points located across the Internet, and on enterprise infrastructure and end-user devices, providing visibility across the entire digital supply chain, from end-user to application. ThousandEyes leverages the data collected from tests initiated from those vantage points to produce visualizations that can help IT organizations quickly pinpoint root cause of issues that impact digital service delivery, and understand and improve how customers and employees experience websites, applications or services.
The vendor states it is currently used across industry sectors, including financial services, technology, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, retail, manufacturing, education and many others. Cisco Systems acquired ThousandEyes in 2020.
- Supported: Border gateway protocol (BGP) monitoring
- Supported: Digital experience monitoring (DEM)
- Supported: Browser synthetics
Watch The Internet Outages Map is an at-a-glance visualization of global Internet health over the last 24 hours, showing the frequency of Internet outages and service outages as seen across ISP, public cloud and edge service networks, as well as top business SaaS and consumer application providers.
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
- Setting up alerts and reports.
- Can help to monitor different network devices.
- Good Network visualization to track the issue.
- Web server monitoring
- Network path latency
- Custom rules
- The ability to see the full path taken to the service to determine were the problem is
- The ability to monitor services inside and outside the network
- The ability to see client issues utilizing the endpoint client
- Network performance monitoring
- Customer support
- Performance monitoring
- Report generation
- Alerting for issues
- Monitoring services
- Application performance.
- Easy to troubleshoot.
- BGP monitoring.
- Dashboard analytics
- Internet intelligence
- Seeing end user experience
- Quicker detection of issues and where they are occurring
- BGP Monitoring
- Alert System
- Graphics showing the paths and capacities of other networks