Network monitoring (15)
Baseline threshold calculation (14)
Network mapping (14)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ThousandEyes, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
ThousandEyes is Internet and Cloud Intelligence technology. Its Digital Experience Monitoring platform delivers a collectively powered view of the Internet, enabling enterprises and service providers to work together to improve the quality of digital experiences. Visibility provided by ThousandEyes enables users to optimize application delivery, end-user experience, and ongoing infrastructure investments.
ThousandEyes is based on a distribution of smart agents across the Internet and enterprise, providing visibility all the way to the end user. The ThousandEyes platform leverages data collected from a fleet of vantage points throughout the global Internet, from within data centers and VPCs and on end user devices to expose dependencies that impact digital service delivery, allowing businesses to see, understand and improve how customers and employees experience websites, applications or services.
The vendor states it is currently used across industry sectors, including Silicon Valley technology companies, financial services, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, retail, manufacturing, and education. Cisco acquired ThousandEyes in 2020, to extend its monitoring and visibility portfolio.
- Supported: Network monitoring
- Supported: Baseline threshold calculation
- Supported: Alerts
- Supported: Network capacity planning
- Supported: Network mapping
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Wireless infrastructure monitoring
- Needs improvement with features
- Pricing model can be improved
- It helps prevent issues or learn from them to make sure they don't happen again, preventing future revenue loss
- Alerts keep you aware when you are not actively monitoring
- We know quicker if there is issue with particular location.
- Increased productivity.
- Better customer satisfaction.
- Resolution to complex network issues.
- It is priceless to understand our users' actual experience online
- Better revenue flow as problems are solved quickly since they are detected quickly
- Eliminates downtime
- Being able to monitor and rank networks that I have to deal everyday is priceless
- Schedule and program network changes are also invaluable
- We saved over $1.5M in annual revenue in 2020 by leveraging ThousandEyes to identify and monitor critical customer infrastructures.
- We have cut down out mean time to remediate customer network issues by 40% since ThousandEyes was implemented
- Since we started using ThousandEyes, our customer retention has increased from 78% to 90%.
- It shields your confidentiality.
- It is also a very strong network to connect others.
- Cloud services are very convenient.
- Much faster t-shooting on active incidents.
- Has helped with overall network performance and capacity analysis beyond incidents.
- Leadership and customer visibility to network performance.
- ThousandEyes has helped us quickly isolate issues on some high-profile (within the organization) incidents and whether the network (internally or on the Internet) is at fault. If it is, it becomes easier to see the "where" of the issues quicker so we can move onto what the issue is faster. In the case of non-network related issues, it helps us get the appropriate teams or individuals involved sooner.
- Platform connectivity issue identification has helped us to improve our platform availability.
- ThousandEyes' alerting features have helped us to transform our monitoring from 24*7 monitoring to action only in case of an issue.
- ThousandEyes reporting features have helped us to analyze the network performance over a period of time and better judge for future planning of infrastructure requirements.
- We use the product to monitor our servers/hardware and added an APM tool to measure application specific performance. Between the two products we were able to save money over a previous solution.
- ThousandEyes has a fast and efficient sales force and it is easy to get started with the product. You get to ROI faster with the tool because there is less overhead up front and the company is easy to contract with.
- We are able to get real time hardware data on our environment that we can TRUST! Overall this product has already paid for itself.
- Building the trust from our Merchants is core when you come to renewal time. Trust builds partnerships, builds stickiness and allows for easier upsells or contract renewals.
- Having a champion in IT that touts your service is important to the business, it removes a large portion of friction in the business to get services implemented and working to its peak.
- Flexibility in pricing can be better. How they measure the number of agents being used can get thorny. When you build and tear down virtual servers a lot it can appear there are more agents running than there are. Once we understood how they measure we were able to better utilize the product efficiently.
- The single best thing is that it gives our network engineers data to quickly identify internet routing and performance issues affecting our customers. Has greatly reduced the finger-pointing between us and our customers.