https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Ji/QU/PSLA297N9OQF.JPEGLearned Spotfire for work, quit my job, now I use it for school.Currently I use Spotfire with a student license to visualize my research data for my graduate program. Previously I worked as an engineer at a large company where Spotfire was used to generate reports (some custom some automated) at various stages of a manufacturing for general operations and issue disposition. I gained a lot of familiarity with the tool generating ad hoc reports for personal use to the point that I was eventually writing automated reports that supported others within my group. Besides my department, Spotfire was used across the whole organization; there was a group of engineers that supported all departments by generating and maintaining reporting in Spotfire mostly for manufacturing (they were also responsible for setting up the backend databases for those reports.),Dynamic visualizations, I like that it's intuitive to flip between different ways of seeing the data until I can get the story the data is telling. Importing data, I like being able to import a csv (or in the past, use custom sql to query a db) then do multiple transformations (pivot, calc cols, etc.) and create the visualizations I need. Especially beneficial that I can add to or replace the initial imported data and as long as I match the format the transformations and visualizations will update. As great as it is to view data in Spotfire, the universal reporting standard is powerpoint. Spotfire does a good job allowing me to export the visualizations I have created to a format everyone can view.,Would like to be able to use network graphs without a separate license. The built-in SQL in Spotfire developer is clunky, but there's no good way to debug custom written SQL. Zoom on map reports is too discretized, I find I want to zoom to a point that is between two options so I end up with a visualization that is either too far away and has empty space or too close and is missing data. Geographic plotting in new to me and the crappy zoom overall feels out of place with Spotfire's general fluidity.,10,JMP Pro,My role was a little disconnected from this. I don't know but I'd imagine it created a lot of visibility to where money was being lost in manufacturing.,Online training In-person training Self-taught,Have not used anything but Spotfire.,JMP Pro, AnacondaA Fresh Way to Present DataTIBCO Spotfire is currently only used by myself. I work for a small geophysics start-up and I'm one of 5 employees total. We collect lots of numbers during geophysical surveying and as a result we process lots of data in the office. While half the job is collecting the values and interpreting them, the other half is presentation and explanations of the data we collect and being able to show its relevance to our clients' situations.,Online storage of some documents. We do a lot of data sharing via cloud storage and it helps to have some flexibility when you work out of office or at home. You can upload it in the field and have it ready to go when you're back at the office. Great graphics. Clients really want to see things they understand. Geophysics can be hard to understand so it helps to have so many great options for displaying the raw data we collect. User friendly! I know it sounds like a simple thing but data processing programs aren't always easy to navigate from the get-go. I was able to learn pretty quickly how to manage things and get what I wanted out of it.,The interface makes it a little difficult to try and rearrange or make adjustments to the raw data. It's easy to display the data but not as easy if you have to make some minor tweaks to titles or sorting.,10,Google Drive and Microsoft Office 365,Self-taught,No. Spotfire is the first TIBCO product any of us have used.,Google Drive, Microsoft Office 2016, ArcGISEasy to use program that makes effective data display, from the most complicated to the most basic dataWe use TIBCO Spotfire primarily as a lab, but it is also used throughout the department for varying purposes. Our use of it in the lab is to create complex, three dimensional statistical graphs that would otherwise require a very specialized and expensive program. Even with the specialized program, TIBCO Spotfire does a much better job at presenting the data and allowing customization.,Customization - can change anything about an image from the color to the layout. Much easier than Microsoft products! User friendly - no tutorial or instruction manual necessary. Great data organization - very easy to display even the most complex data in an understandable way.,Sometimes it is difficult to import data from things like Microsoft Excel. It would be nice to have multiple different export file types so that Spotfire can be more compatible with more programs.,8,GeneralCOST Estimator for Excel, Isentia.Buzznumbers and Cashier Live,Faster data output. More consistent displays. More universal use across the office.,Online training Self-taught,We have only used TIBCO Spotfire.,Microsoft 365 Business, Apple iCloud, MATLABOverviewTIBCO is being used as an important tool for data visualization techniques. Data Science team has been exclusively using the TIBCO software for data visualization for quite some now. Also the services offered by TIBCO Spotfire are quite satisfying and reliable.,Dashboard Charts Visualization,Quite satisfying Perfect No improvements required,8,Better results Accurate results Useful,Self-taught,No other products were integrated but was directly usedPowerful Analysis Program Worth Paying ForOnly optimisation engineers in countries around the world have access to Spotfire. We use it so analyse drilling trends, identify errors in data and hazardous events that have occurred. I am the only user in Australia for my company.,Great marking and colouring options to highlight necessary data. Particularly helpful in scatter plots with segment colouring options. The details visualisation allows quick analysis of multiple parameters to identify trends Adding calculation columns are easy and simple to write if more data is required. Refreshing of data from source is also helpful.,I find it difficult to view large scale data on x-y scatter plots where multiple data needs to be viewed on the x-axis. We generally put depth drilled on the y-axis and up to 3 variables on the y-axis but Spotfire does not view this data very well. Ability to auto calculate a trend line by selecting two points of data on x-y scatter plot would be useful for viewing. The print preview button doesnt save the last setting so when printing multiple landscape views I had to change my options every time. Just a bit tedious. Don't really understand trellis options yet but still learning on this.,8,,Limited experience but so far great program and saved many hours of analysis over Excel.,Self-taught,No.
Windows, Linux, Mac
TIBCO Spotfire

TIBCO Spotfire Reviews

TIBCO Spotfire
Top Rated Award
Showing 213 of 491 TIBCO Spotfire ratings and reviews.
David Glennon profile photo
October 30, 2018

TIBCO Spotfire Review: "Learned Spotfire for work, quit my job, now I use it for school."

Pros and Cons

• Dynamic visualizations, I like that it's intuitive to flip between different ways of seeing the data until I can get the story the data is telling.
  • Importing data, I like being able to import a csv (or in the past, use custom sql to query a db) then do multiple transformations (pivot, calc cols, etc.) and create the visualizations I need. Especially beneficial that I can add to or replace the initial imported data and as long as I match the format the transformations and visualizations will update.
  • As great as it is to view data in Spotfire, the universal reporting standard is powerpoint. Spotfire does a good job allowing me to export the visualizations I have created to a format everyone can view.
  • Would like to be able to use network graphs without a separate license.
  • The built-in SQL in Spotfire developer is clunky, but there's no good way to debug custom written SQL.
  • Zoom on map reports is too discretized, I find I want to zoom to a point that is between two options so I end up with a visualization that is either too far away and has empty space or too close and is missing data. Geographic plotting in new to me and the crappy zoom overall feels out of place with Spotfire's general fluidity.
Read David Glennon's full review
Abigail Bowden profile photo
September 24, 2018

TIBCO Spotfire Review: "A Fresh Way to Present Data"

Pros and Cons

• Online storage of some documents. We do a lot of data sharing via cloud storage and it helps to have some flexibility when you work out of office or at home. You can upload it in the field and have it ready to go when you're back at the office.
  • Great graphics. Clients really want to see things they understand. Geophysics can be hard to understand so it helps to have so many great options for displaying the raw data we collect.
  • User friendly! I know it sounds like a simple thing but data processing programs aren't always easy to navigate from the get-go. I was able to learn pretty quickly how to manage things and get what I wanted out of it.
  • The interface makes it a little difficult to try and rearrange or make adjustments to the raw data. It's easy to display the data but not as easy if you have to make some minor tweaks to titles or sorting.
Read Abigail Bowden's full review
Shelby Bowden profile photo
September 21, 2018

TIBCO Spotfire Review: "Easy to use program that makes effective data display, from the most complicated to the most basic data"

Pros and Cons

• Customization - can change anything about an image from the color to the layout. Much easier than Microsoft products!
  • User friendly - no tutorial or instruction manual necessary.
  • Great data organization - very easy to display even the most complex data in an understandable way.
  • Sometimes it is difficult to import data from things like Microsoft Excel.
  • It would be nice to have multiple different export file types so that Spotfire can be more compatible with more programs.
Read Shelby Bowden's full review
Tarang Gujar profile photo
August 17, 2018

TIBCO Spotfire Review: "Overview"

• Dashboard
  • No improvements required
Read Tarang Gujar's full review
Ellie Lock profile photo
October 01, 2018

TIBCO Spotfire Review: "Powerful Analysis Program Worth Paying For"

Pros and Cons

• Great marking and colouring options to highlight necessary data. Particularly helpful in scatter plots with segment colouring options.
  • The details visualisation allows quick analysis of multiple parameters to identify trends
  • Adding calculation columns are easy and simple to write if more data is required. Refreshing of data from source is also helpful.
  • I find it difficult to view large scale data on x-y scatter plots where multiple data needs to be viewed on the x-axis. We generally put depth drilled on the y-axis and up to 3 variables on the y-axis but Spotfire does not view this data very well.
  • Ability to auto calculate a trend line by selecting two points of data on x-y scatter plot would be useful for viewing.
  • The print preview button doesnt save the last setting so when printing multiple landscape views I had to change my options every time. Just a bit tedious.
  • Don't really understand trellis options yet but still learning on this.
Read Ellie Lock's full review
Kimberly Bartholomew profile photo
September 26, 2018

TIBCO Spotfire Review: "Information Systems that students use Spotfire for real-world data analysis."

Pros and Cons

• Spotfire allows for many different types of data sources.
  • The ability to choose what filters to apply to a chart is a user-friendly way to share the information with stakeholders.
  • The chart types are varied.
  • Liked the ability to tie charts together to the same legend or filters.
  • Would like to see more chart types supported.
  • Would like more tutorials or YouTube video tutorials.
  • The Cloud version menu and navigation were a bit hard to understand.
Read Kimberly Bartholomew's full review
Mathew Dusharm profile photo
September 11, 2018

Review: "Trust, Automation, Reliance...TIBCO Spotfire."

• Analytics
  • Task Analysis
Read Mathew Dusharm's full review
Kripesh Kutty profile photo
September 05, 2018

TIBCO Spotfire Review: "Smart, secure enterprise class analytics platform"

• Good user management
  • Good visualizations
  • Easier to lean and share
  • More custom visualization support
  • Something like Microsoft Power BI where they have a whole community from where custom visualizations can be downloaded and used within a few clicks. This is for users to use different visualizations other than what comes out of the box.
  • Some of the options that are used are too buried to easily locate.
Read Kripesh Kutty's full review
Quang-Hoa Hong profile photo
September 04, 2018

TIBCO Spotfire Review: "Spotfire in Oil and Gas"

Pros and Cons

• Ability to look at multiple types of data at the same graph
  • Ability to post data onto a map to better visually compare them
  • Ease of use when manipulating data on a graph
  • More built-in functions for basic users to manipulate data within the software (sort of like Excel vlookups, match, and index functions)
Read Quang-Hoa Hong's full review
Jeffrey Molloy profile photo
July 30, 2018

TIBCO Spotfire Review: "Spotfire help handle the chaos."

Pros and Cons

• Spotfire can handle large datasets by design.
  • Visualizations are linked, so one view can be used to establish the critical data, but different views can be used to present and clarify the data for different stakeholder groups.
  • Because data can be integrated from different sources, recent information that may not be fully probated can be included in an analysis with established data.
  • There are times when I want to look at local data quickly, but every time I start up Spotfire it hijacks my web browser to require login to the Cloud. This design is particularly vexing if I have no internet access. I understand that this is the design, but it does not mean I have to like it.
  • Startup can be slow.
Read Jeffrey Molloy's full review
Andrew Pruet profile photo
July 30, 2018

TIBCO Spotfire Review: "Spotfire with TERR and Python"

Pros and Cons

• Automating building decline curves for oil and gas wells.
  • Reading and writing to and from Oracle database with Python or information links within Spotfire.
  • Looking at competitor data across the Permian Basin. Utilizing IHS data to see every well in the Permian Basin.
  • Spotfire’s TERR and bass R are not totally compatible, especially for CRAN packages.
  • IronPython does not run transactions sequentially which can make development difficult.
  • IronPython API reference material is terrible and of virtually no use.
  • General bugs with Spotfire itself. Example: restarting Spotfire can cause certain things to start working sometimes.
Read Andrew Pruet's full review
Kyle Jordison profile photo
July 23, 2018

TIBCO Spotfire Review: "Spotfire - Engineers and Geologists Getting Along"

Pros and Cons

• Spotfire allows quick visualization of large and often complex data sets.
  • Spotfire allows the integration of data from differing oil and gas disciplines that serves as a bridge for analysis, discussion and presentation.
  • Spotfire allows us to look for relationships in our data from different angles quite easily. If we can dream it, we can do it with Spotfire.
  • I wish that Spotfire had a better method of producing a probability distribution chart. I have been through the online workflows, but still wind up using Excel for this most of the time.
  • While I have gotten better with the Custom Expressions, it would be nice to have them simplified a bit more.
Read Kyle Jordison's full review
Germán Mandrini profile photo
July 19, 2018

TIBCO Spotfire Review: "Spotfire in Precision Ag"

Pros and Cons

• Explore data and detect patterns
  • Provide suggestions for different types of graphs that could be done
  • Many times I want to use the same data but show different years in different tabs and I would like to have the option of applying different filters by a tab.
  • Fitting curves could have more options for differential equations and show the parameters with more decimals (or at least give the possibility to the user)
Read Germán Mandrini's full review
Christopher Belis profile photo
July 02, 2018

TIBCO Spotfire Review: "Very nice quality for a small price!"

Pros and Cons

• Getting info from several data sources
  • Unlimited quantity of data
  • Interactive dashboarding
  • Available on Windows only
  • Mobile application not that well developed - let's say this is not really adaptative to the screen size
  • Sometimes it is a bit too long to sync data sources
  • Geo data were quite complicated to implement and configure
Read Christopher Belis's full review
Alex Walton profile photo
June 21, 2018

TIBCO Spotfire Review: "Spotfire: the Wild West of BI Tools"

Pros and Cons

• Highly Customize able with HTML, Python, R and others. If you can think of something and know the code, it is open format for you to deliver those results.
  • Good amount of charts to display information to tell stories better about your data.
  • Easy to connect to multiple data sources, regardless of if its in database or flat file.
  • Our user base is missing functionality in Spotfire that causes our users to export Spotfire data into Excel, which causes more headaches. Spotfire could do a much better job providing self service functionality.
  • Development beyond basic charts requires knowledge of programming languages
  • Several times I have completed the creation of a report and later I had to make a small change. This change requires me to go through the entire report creation process again.
Read Alex Walton's full review
John Steinhauser profile photo
October 01, 2018

TIBCO Spotfire Review: "Makes Big Data a Little Less Overwhelming"

Pros and Cons

• Handles large data sets.
  • Creates great visualizations.
  • Combines multiple data sets and helps me compare them.
  • Navigating the coding is a bit challenging.
  • Editing data sets in Spotfire would be nice. You can only look at data you input into the program.
  • Exporting visualizations to powerpoint only lets you make a whole slide. Making a well scaled image would be awesome.
Read John Steinhauser's full review
Arun Kumar profile photo
September 27, 2018

TIBCO Spotfire Review: "On the spot"

Pros and Cons

• Visualisations such as scatter plots, density plots, and table manipulation and presentation, are very good and useful
  • Regression analysis: training, evaluation and prediction aspects are presented in a very intuitive manner
  • Ability to creation customised user controls using the text area, and also the filters based on the table content are very good aspects
  • Forecasting: Currently we are not able to download forecasted values, nor are we able to see the values using tooltip. Even Excel is able to do a better job for this particular aspect.
  • Classification Tree: Presently there is no graphical output; possible to use r code, but it's cumbersome
  • Logistic Regression: They need to provide users with the choice to either create one model for a single class (based on user choice,) or create a model based on two models (for both classes) and use of method such as Bayesian posterior probability calculations.
Read Arun Kumar's full review
Obiageli Nnaji profile photo
September 06, 2018

TIBCO Spotfire Review: "Analytics at your fingertips"

Pros and Cons

• TIBCO Spotfire is user friendly. You don’t need programming experience to be able to work with Spotfire
  • Ability to easily generate different types of visuals for your process/equipment.
  • Very easy to drill down to details using Spotfire
  • On Demand feature is very helpful
  • Easy to swap columns. Data may come in very unstructured
Read Obiageli Nnaji's full review
Elena Rouco Chas profile photo
September 06, 2018

TIBCO Spotfire Review: "Good software"

• Easy to create dashboards
  • Easy to code
  • Linear optimization
  • Save automatically in case Spotfire stops working
Read Elena Rouco Chas's full review
Elisa Andujar profile photo
September 05, 2018

TIBCO Spotfire Review: "Spotfire is a good tool"

• Multiple data source
  • Multiple graphs or visuals
  • Importing data is very easy
  • The colors can be improved
  • Some of the features are hard to find
  • Lack of documentation
Read Elisa Andujar's full review
Alvaro Calle Cordon profile photo
September 03, 2018

TIBCO Spotfire Review: "Spotfire for big data visualization"

Pros and Cons

• Easy usage, fast in creating typical dashboarding
  • Good connection with big data bases
  • We have found problems in native connections with Amazon Athena in order to use data directly stored in S3. We had to migrate some hot data to Redshift where we experienced no problems at all
  • As a user of graphical programming libraries like Matplotlib, ggplot, and d3.js, I find limitations in creating highly customized dashboards.
Read Alvaro Calle Cordon's full review
Sudha Govindaraju profile photo
September 03, 2018

TIBCO Spotfire Review: "TIBCO software is one of the best data analytics tools- Wanna know why??"

Pros and Cons

• Helps analyze and report findings.
  • Capability to export our analysis, so that analysis can also be read by someone who does not have the software installed.
  • Easy to use and interactive visualization.
  • Strong mobile access.
  • Lack of production reporting.
  • The look is not very customizable.
  • Expensive.
Read Sudha Govindaraju's full review
Gauthier Vasseur profile photo
August 27, 2018

Review: "Tibco Spotfire offers smooth learning curve and quick wins for more focus on business analytics goals and less on technology"

Pros and Cons

• Short learning curve with a nice learn-by-doing dynamic.
  • Cool visualisation options that really support decision-making process.
  • Nice data preparation features to feed analytics with better data.
  • Smoother integration with D3 libraries.
  • Easier integration of R on Mac.
Read Gauthier Vasseur's full review
October 11, 2018

TIBCO Spotfire: "Spotfire - Review and analysis"

Pros and Cons

• TIBCO Spotfire has excellent visualizations, designs, customizations that can be done at your fingertips. It provides great analysis.
  • It can be integrated with other software to derive data and correlate data for better reports.
  • It has a role-based, secure, mobile friendly platform and reports that can be used by anyone in the organization.
  • TIBCO needs to provide manuals for training teams who are not aware on how to use the software. Support documentation is clearly lacking and needs to be addressed.
  • Templates are missing and can result in difficulty in creating complex reports. Simple one-click reports are a breeze, but anything further needs to be detailed out by the software provider.
  • Cost is expensive. Hence suitable for larger organizations.
  • It has a bad text editor for Javascript. If the Javascript throws out any errors, the entire IDE needs to be restarted.
August 09, 2018

TIBCO Spotfire: "TIBCO Analytics review"

• Excellent visual design
  • Create different types of graphs, spot charts and regular charts.
  • Modify individual elements of a graph.
  • Import data from different sources to gather data.
  • TIBCO has limited integration with other software. This can be improved as it needs to become a full-fledged robust tool instead of a design replacement of Excel. One example is integration with automation tools so that it can become more functional.
  • It has the potential to have more features from design to development.
  • Increase APIs for integration so that it can become a part of other software. ( Excel, PPT, QTP, SEE Test)
  • It can also have web-based APIs to make it very unique.

Pixel Perfect reports (28)
Customizable dashboards (178)
Report Formatting Templates (154)
Drill-down analysis (177)
Formatting capabilities (185)
Integration with R or other statistical packages (135)
Report sharing and collaboration (167)
Publish to Web (139)
Publish to PDF (161)
Report Versioning (18)
Report Delivery Scheduling (103)
Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.) (188)
Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization (168)
Predictive Analytics (144)
Multi-User Support (named login) (149)
Role-Based Security Model (125)
Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete) (139)
Responsive Design for Web Access (110)
Dedicated iOS Application (75)
Dedicated Android Application (11)
4.0
Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile (90)
REST API (26)
6.6
Javascript API (26)
6.6
iFrames (18)
6.4
Java API (21)
6.3
Themeable User Interface (UI) (27)
6.7
Customizable Platform (Open Source) (20)
6.3

About TIBCO Spotfire

TIBCO SpotfireⓇ is a data discovery and business intelligence tool with capabilities that range from colorful graphic visualizations for the entry-level user to in-depth statistical analysis. According to the vendor, their built in analytical engines help users utilize the results of data mining, help in-house intelligence analysts crunch proprietary numbers, and drive new business growth. The vendor also says they help anticipate opportunities and risks by seamlessly integrating predictive models and real-time event streams into user-friendly business intelligence solutions that work.

TIBCO Spotfire® Cloud provides the same business intelligence tools as Spotfire Desktop, with the addition of web authoring and unlimited sharing. Because it is software-as-a-service, it requires no installation.

Spotfire Platform is designed for larger deployments within organizations. According to the vendor, its differentiating hybrid in-memory/in-database analytics architecture supports the most demanding enterprise needs, easily scaling to thousands of users and limitless rows of data.

Spotfire is is deployed in companies in energy, financial services, manufacturing, consumer packaged goods, and life sciences industries.

TIBCO Spotfire Features

BI Platform Features
Has featureAdministration via Windows App
Does not have featureAdministration via MacOS App
Has featureAdministration via Web Interface
Has featureLive Connection to External Data
Has featureSnapshot of External Data
Has featureIn-memory data model
Has featureOLAP (Pre-processed cube representation)
Does not have featureROLAP (SQL-layer querying)
Has featureMulti-Data Source Reporting (Blending)
Has featureData warehouse / dictionary layer
Has featureETL Capability
Has featureETL Scheduler
Supported Data Sources Features
Has featureMS Excel Workbooks
Has featureText Files (CSV, etc)
Has featureOracle
Has featureSalesforce
Has featureSAP
Has featureGoogle Analytics
BI Standard Reporting Features
Does not have featurePixel Perfect reports
Has featureCustomizable dashboards
Has featureReport Formatting Templates
Ad-hoc Reporting Features
Has featureDrill-down analysis
Has featureFormatting capabilities
Has featurePredictive modeling
Has featureIntegration with R or other statistical packages
Has featureReport sharing and collaboration
Report Output and Scheduling Features
Has featurePublish to Web
Has featurePublish to PDF
Has featureOutput Raw Supporting Data
Does not have featureReport Versioning
Has featureReport Delivery Scheduling
Does not have featureDelivery to Remote Servers
Data Discovery and Visualization Features
Has featurePre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
Has featureLocation Analytics / Geographic Visualization
Has featurePredictive Analytics
Has featureSupport for Machine Learning models
Has featurePattern Recognition and Data Mining
Has featureIntegration with R or other statistical packages
Access Control and Security Features
Has featureMulti-User Support (named login)
Has featureRole-Based Security Model
Has featureMultiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
Has featureReport-Level Access Control
Has featureTable-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
Has featureField-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
Does not have featureSingle Sign-On (SSO)
Mobile Capabilities Features
Has featureREST API
Has featureJavascript API
Has featureiFrames
Has featureJava API
Has featureThemeable User Interface (UI)
Has featureCustomizable Platform (Open Source)
Has featureSmart Recommendations for Visualizations
Has featureConnectors: OData, Mongo DB, Apache Cassandra, Apache Spark, Attivio
Has featureEmbedded R Runtime Engine
Has featureK-Means Clustering, Holt-Winters Forecasting, Line Similarity
Has featureMulti-Layer Map Charts and Support for Shape Files

TIBCO Spotfire Videos (3)

TIBCO Spotfire Downloadables

TIBCO Spotfire Integrations

Google Analytics, Salesforce.com, Attivo Networks, TIBCO Simplr, Wordsmith by Automated Insights

TIBCO Spotfire Competitors

Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
On-premise EditionPricing DetailsTerms
TIBCO Spotfire PlatformPlease contact TIBCO sales
SaaS EditionPricing DetailsTerms
TIBCO Spotfire Cloud - Monthly$200Per Month, Per Authoring Seat
TIBCO Spotfire Cloud - Annual$2,000Per Year, Per Authoring Seat
TIBCO Spotfire for Amazon Web Services$0.99Per Hour (Starting)
TIBCO Spotfire Cloud EnterprisePlease contact TIBCO sales

For Enterprise engagements, please contact TIBCO directly for a custom price quote.

TIBCO Spotfire Support Options