TotalView is being used for network trend data for the specific purpose of troubleshooting. It is used exclusively by the team of network …
We use TotalView to monitor our entire network infrastructure to include all: routers, switches, firewalls, and wireless controllers.
Currently, TotalView is being used as a network management tool that allows for a concise and consolidated location to view important …
Our IT Department uses TotalView for Network Monitoring and Troubleshooting. Due to its many features, we are starting to use TotalView to …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of TotalView, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
PathSolution’s TotalView is a network performance monitoring tool. PathSolutions emphasizes issue diagnostics and recommended remediation as a key facet of TotalView, in addition to core monitoring features. These features include network mapping, bandwidth analysis, real-time performance and cloud service monitoring, and automated report generation. The vendor also advertises rapid deployment via auto configuration and network discovery.
Company's introduction of product
PathSolution’s TotalView is a network performance monitoring tool. PathSolutions emphasizes the platform’s issue diagnostics and recommended remediation assistance as a key differentiator.
Reviewers rate Baseline threshold calculation highest, with a score of 9.3.
The most common users of TotalView are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Banking industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- There is certainly an increased saving of time when dealing with issues - troubleshooting time is at least 75% less for basic issues.
- Wuite possibly the best spent money i have recommended in my 20+ year IT career.
- TotalView has been greatly beneficial and allows for a quick view of impacted devices within my infrastructure
- Bandwidth monitoring and historical tab has been great for correlating past slowness events
- Faster turnaround on network troubleshooting frees up Administrator time for other efforts.
- Significant cost saving is going to allow us to free us some budget, especially after replacing other tools.