Reviews (26-50 of 57)
- Seeing how often our customers are using our products.
- Finding out key contacts to reach out to those who are highly active or inactive users.
- Running reports on different customer segments.
- Time Stamp.
- Tracks Customer Health.
- Automates Customer Emails based on usage.
- Creates workflow.
- Innovates - new features come out all the time!
- Tracking of activities
- Totango has great support!
- The interface is very easy to use and you don't necessarily need to be a technical guru to use it.
- Totango is great partners with their customers when implementing. They offer a ton of resources both live (with your CSM), and in their resource center (collateral on Success).
- Customization - Helps you make your accounts unique so you can set up what you need to do your job efficently
- Health Reports at a Glance - Being able to quickly see anything to focus on
- Campaigns one is able to run
From my lens, it helps the complimentary teams (AM/CX) ensure we know everything we need to when strategizing on an account. For CX, they live in Totango and record all campaigns, touchpoints, sentiment, etc. so without access to it, I'd be pretty lost as to how my customers are doing.
- It monitors the usage of our application well - we can see who logs in and how frequently so we can make inferences as to how much value our customers are getting from our software
- It records all communication effectively in a log format - you can even bcc emails to Totango and they're automatically logged
- It stores and automates delivery of campaigns to our customers who are more "light touch" - we can see who opens the emails and if it moves the needle of app usage
- I've worked with two other mainstream Customer Success-focused products in the past, and found their UIs very complex, particularly around navigation and creating custom reports. One in particular required heavy assistance from the product's CSM to stand up custom reports. I find that Totango has a very intuitive user interface and a simplified approach to reporting. Best of all, my Totango Customer Success Manager (CSM) is in frequent communication throughout the course of the month so I rarely ever feel 'stuck.'
- Being a fairly heavy Salesforce user in past roles, I was highly critical of the Sales and Account Management teams working in silos: Sales in Salesforce, and Account Managers in Totango. Totango gives you plenty of import/export options with Salesforce in mind so that Account Managers like myself don't have to worry about double-entry of notes and other data points.
- My favorite features by far are creating tasks and touch points. It's incredibly simple, and includes a timeline of events on the customer profile page so that you can easily glance at the most recent activity.
- Aggregate customer data.
- Analyze usage & adoption and use it to trigger health warnings and proactive account management.
- Monitor CSM engagement.
- Totango makes it easy to understand how users/companies are using your product.
- Totango always provides support whenever you need it. Val and Joseph are awesome to work with. Heck, I've even hung out with them during the Customer Success Summit.
- They always find a way to meet your needs. They found workarounds for us to get the data we need.
- Usage tracking
- Great trend visualization for our system metrics. Very good trends tracking.
- Success Beats helps us and our people to get early warnings and tasks that are data driven.
- Good events tracking in the timeline, which provides the story behind the data.
- Sends us valuable daily email alerts with health scores of all of our assigned clients.
- Visually looks very clean and is pretty easy to use as an end user.
- It is easy to create reports on accounts and we really enjoy using the live view of who is actually on the product.
- Differentiate users according to usage
- Helps us to keep a note on recent happenings with customers
- Gives us the reason why certain customers are ranked low while others are ranked high and where ypu can improve those to a good level
- Review of things with clarity is done here.
- It's very much appropriate to keep a track on the records of customers.
- Where managing things according to their usage and constant contact can be made.
- It gets data and maintains all the historical information without doing any special setup for this purpose.
- It knows to calculate different metrics over a defined period of time (show me all the clicks on this feature in the last 14 days).
- It raises alerts based on those metrics and the setup for these is rather easy.
- Responsive and helpful during on-boarding process, lots of help with best practices and implementation.
- Great modern UI compared to some of the other solutions in market.
- Tracks health scores, which gives a great benchmark of our customer usage.
- Great for setting tasks.
- Gives benchmarks for each of the users and the accounts assigned to them.
- Easy to use. I log in everyday, look at my health profiles and know exactly where to focus.
- The ability to create reports to show early warning signs.
- Tracks customer renewal dates.
- Allows us to determine priority calls over less important renewals.
- Create specific tags for customers based on wants, and/or needs.
- Totango has an easy interface, which makes learning and using it effectively a painless task.
- Totango's customer success team is great and are extremely helpful in teaching you to get value from the product.
- Totango is a full platform for all your customer success needs.
- Dashboard makes it very quickly and easy to tell health status of individual clients.
- As head of the customer success team, I can identify team capacity and performance via checking their profile on Totango.
- There's clarity on long time value of client package worth.
It allows us to act proactively when usage of the customer drops by reaching out and offering a helping hand.
- Broad understanding of customer success in general
- Auto follow up via customer success plays
- Automated follow up via campaigns
- Product usage patterns
- Exportable graphs are convenient
Less useful: I wouldn't use it as my primary account management tool - tasks, campaigns, etc... I go elsewhere
- Data analytics
- Well suited for data analytics.
- Horribly suited for CRM.
- Segments customers
- Manages book of business
- Allocation of customers by ARR
- Detailed customer usage
Totango Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Totango is a customer success platform that is designed to help recurring revenue businesses simplify the complexities of customer success by connecting the dots of customer data, actively monitoring customer health changes, and driving proactive engagements.
According to the vendor, Totango is also the only customer success platform provider that offers solutions for companies that have or sell into multiple products, hierarchies, and channel partners.
Customer and User Monitoring Platform: real-time monitoring of key account and user-level metrics on product adoption, value delivered, utilization, and operational incidents.
Early Warning System: a system that computes customer health and alerts companies when a customer needs attention based on shifts in health or occurrence of specific at-risk events.
Customer Success Work Management: business process management for customer success managers and executives including account management workflows, best practice automation, team performance measurement, and executive reporting and dashboards.
Customer Nurture and Retention Campaigns: automated, personalized campaigns to drive onboarding and product adoption based on actual user behavior and results.
Customer Analytics: Deep segmentation and analytics capability to discover trends across the customer base, develop benchmarks, and examine rich account and user profiles.
Totango Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Totango Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS|