Tout is video advertising technology from the company of the same name in San Francisco, California.My Tout ExperienceTout was being used by our sales department to send out emails to prospects and track engagement. We also used it for automated campaigns for certain prospects.,Tout made it easy to add someone to a campaign. The extension allowed me to easily see who was viewing my emails and at what times. Direct integration with Salesforce and Gmail.,It doesn't log my Salesforce tasks for me like other tools do. Sometimes I wondered if my emails went to prospects' "spam" folders, because it tracks their engagement.,7,It had a good impact on me because I was able to track my prospects' engagement and reach out to them first before reaching out to others. It didn't log Salesforce tasks for me so I had to go do that myself which costs me extra time.,Outreach
Tout

Tout Reviews

Tout
Filter 4 vetted Tout reviews and ratings
Brennen Hyatt profile photo
August 28, 2018

User Review: "My Tout Experience"

• Tout made it easy to add someone to a campaign.
  • The extension allowed me to easily see who was viewing my emails and at what times.
  • Direct integration with Salesforce and Gmail.
  • It doesn't log my Salesforce tasks for me like other tools do.
  • Sometimes I wondered if my emails went to prospects' "spam" folders, because it tracks their engagement.
It would be appropriate to use Tout when sending emails to people and you want to track their engagement or simply add them to a campaign. It can also be used as a dialer system to make phone calls.
Read Brennen Hyatt's full review