ToutApp Reviews

Ryan Jolley profile photo
February 02, 2019

ToutApp Review

Return on Investment

• Major time saver for email outreach to prospects.
  • Negative impact observed when trying to integrate calls and then attempting to log them in our organization's CRM.
  • Gmail integration is a big plus.
Read Ryan Jolley's full review
Brennen Hyatt profile photo

Return on Investment

• It allows me to get my message in front of prospects quickly and effortlessly which has allowed me to prospect at a higher rate.
  • It also notifies me when someone opens my email. By doing so, I am able to contact those who've viewed my email first which results in higher conversion.
Read Brennen Hyatt's full review

Return on Investment

• One of the biggest challenges with ToutApp has been getting users buy-in to the platform. Because of email deliverability issues and periodic systemic challenges, it has been difficult to inspire company-wide excitement around the tool
Erika Conners profile photo

Return on Investment

• The Feed approach that Tout favors is useful because I can instantly see when someone I sent an email back a month ago is accessing it again. It can appear that I have ESP that way. I can “just happen” to be thinking of them when they just accessed my email .Tout itself has a couple of bugs- first, not having access to data that it’s collecting is kind of a drag. You have to look at individual emails to see what people are doing.
Read Erika Conners's full review
Layne Latham profile photo

Return on Investment

• Toutapp helped me schedule demos with prospects that I might have given up on otherwise
  • I'm able to raise awareness of our program to a much broader set of prospective customers than I could reaching out one at a time
Read Layne Latham's full review

Return on Investment

• We have closed several large deals from our cadences
  • Can be frustrating when it does not work
  • Low price did allow some clients who were on a shoestring budget to successfully market

Return on Investment

• Positive impact, agents can finally see the effectiveness of their templates and can get click-through rates.
  • The dashboard offers a heads up on tasks.
  • The frictionless interaction of toutapp and Salesforce for tracking purposes.

ToutApp Scorecard Summary

About ToutApp

ToutApp is a sales email tracking tool that includes tracking, templates, click-to-call, and analytics. Tout also includes a Calendar to streamline bookings. The vendor says it aims to be the "swiss-army knife" for sales development reps, account executives, sales ops, sales managers, marketing teams, and customer success teams.
According to the vendor, the Tout template library is used as a content repository by their bigger customers, who use it to upload Powerpoints, case studies, etc. On average, these companies have 1,000 items stored in the library. The recommended templates feature allows users to map templates in the library to specific parts of the sales process, based on meta-data about the prospect. There are capabilities for managers to control who can share/create templates based on roles. In addition, Tout integrates with Box, so content in the user's cloud storage files can also be attached to emails.