TribeHR (discontinued)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of TribeHR (discontinued), and make your voice heard!

1 person want pricing too

What is Oracle Cloud HCM?

Oracle Cloud HCM combines various human resources operations, such as Core HR functions, talent management, and workforce management, within one platform. The Cloud program provides global scaling and prioritizes mobile accessibility and integration.

What is Oracle PeopleSoft HCM?

Oracle's PeopleSoft HCM is a complete, customizable suite including Global Core Human Capital Management, Workforce Management, Workforce Service Delivery, and Talent Management. PeopleSoft can be integrated to run on the Oracle Cloud.

TribeHR (discontinued) Competitors

TribeHR (discontinued) Technical Details

TribeHR was acquired by Netsuite in 2013. It has since been discontinued.

What are TribeHR (discontinued)'s top competitors?

TeamWise, WebHR, and Staff Squared are common alternatives for TribeHR (discontinued).

Who uses TribeHR (discontinued)?

The most common users of TribeHR (discontinued) are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the E-Learning industry.

We were working to streamline the recruiting, evaluation, and hiring process at scale between geographically disbursed (US and international) functions and business units. This all became even more necessary after COVID and the recent M&A activity at the company. We were looking to find a way to bring more processes and order to hiring.
  • Ad publication
  • process streamlining
  • scalability
  • east of use
  • training support
  • easy integration
In general, NetSuite is for a large company and works well for large global type or enterprise type companies. We were already using some NetSuite products and associated modules so it fits in well. A smaller or startup would have a more difficult time using the programs and getting the most out of them.
Kirsten Lowery | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use TribeHR for employee time-off tracking/scheduling, including holiday schedules, notable dates (birthdays, anniversaries) as well as to give kudos to team members. It also houses important documents like our employee handbook and other important forms. We also have access to the employee directory by team. Using TribeHR allows us to keep these areas streamlined as we are a small company and do not have a dedicated HR department.
  • It's great for time tracking - I can look at when and how much time I have taken off, what I am accruing each month, which helps me plan vacations and other needed time off.
  • It's a great place to share appreciation for a team member/department so all folks can see without clogging inboxes with emails.
  • It's a great go-to place for company information and policies - no digging through the server or emailing HR for documents and questions.
  • I would like even more capabilities, but I think that has to do with how we are using the site.
  • I would like to receive email notifications once a week with a summary of activity in TribeHR, including time-off scheduled by my team and any new documents or information that has been added.
  • I'd like reminders if I am going to go over my time off that is allotted to carry over into the new year and other pertinent vacation, floating holiday, sick time notifications.
I think it's great for small companies to manage their basic HR functions if they do not have a dedicated department. I'm unsure of the capabilities it holds for a large company with multiple teams to organize and how the calendaring functions across departments. But, for our team of roughly 20 folks it is simple and straightforward.