TrustRadius for Buyers Reviews

Amy Sternin | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 13, 2019

One stop shopping for buying decisions!

• To compare products
Yes, the information available was incredibly comprehensive and provided factors to consider that I did not even think of. I liked the "compare by product" and "compare by feature." TrustRadius also listed vendors that I was not aware of. Also, while I will not use it for this current product buying effort, the PPT to present the process, the short list, etc, will be extremely valued in my role to present findings to the leadership team.
Read Amy Sternin's full review
Balaji Perumal | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 27, 2019

Review on iPaaS Buying Guide

• To confirm my decision
The guide has a comparison of major iPaaS products and their market share, reviews, technical specifications etc. Those were more than enough to make a decision.
Read Balaji Perumal's full review
Cristian Bodnarasec | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 27, 2019

Trusting the Radius

• To see what other users think of the product I am currently using
Whenever looking for alternatives for our tools, the biggest value I see is in reading the people's reviews and [learning about] their previous experience with it. Of course it is a tedious and time consuming process and you need to not believe everything you read, however those are really helping me to choose. Additionally, it helps me to look at the alternatives tab. This is very useful when you aren't really finding what you are looking for or you need a cheaper/free solution.
Read Cristian Bodnarasec's full review
August 16, 2019

Helped to manage the complexities of HR software selection

July 23, 2019

Unbiased User Reviews + Professional Content that makes Buying Decisions Easier

• To find evidence to support my recommendation to colleagues or my client
The most helpful tool I found was the Buyers Guide to iPaaS. At the time, I had already determined my top choice and was prepared to make a recommendation to my CEO. The Buyer's Guide was a useful tool for showing him the comparisons between products, and especially what types of companies were using different platforms. The platform reviews and list of competitors were also helpful earlier in my search.
July 23, 2019

When in doubt, TR Buyer's Guide pulled out

• To find evidence to support my recommendation to colleagues or my client
To understand my options (shortlisting/downselecting): the guide helped me understand what options were available and never discovered before.
To find evidence to support my recommendation to colleagues or my client
  • Rather than use the buyers' guide to confirm my decision, I used the buyers' guide to confirm, reject, or suspect my presumptions about a vendor.
  • The tables with the number of ratings, scores, research frequency, target client size, etc. helped provide evidence of research conducted to support my teams' decisions.
Charles Kirkland | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 06, 2019

Why I trust TrustRadius for what works.

• To see what other users think of the product I am currently using
I looked at what problems other people had. What shortfalls did the software have? I know that once we could see the holes I could ask those questions and get real answers. But you don't know what you don't know. By using TrustRadius it was a fast way to see the things the vendors don't want to talk about. Or where they might come up short. I could see what the pros and cons are before I went back to the client. By saving my client time they get even more value from me.
Read Charles Kirkland's full review
Addison Ruble | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 01, 2019

A Review on Reviews

• To compare products
Being able to see how much research each tool had so I knew what kind of sample size I was working from with regards to the validity of reviews was very reassuring. Specifically, the pros and cons provided from individual user reviews were the most helpful features of the site from my experience. They enlightened me to the capabilities and limitations of products that aren't usually mentioned by the product parent companies.
Read Addison Ruble's full review
Allan Yogasingam | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 14, 2018

I trust TrustRadius to shorten the radius of vendors I need to evaluate

• To see what other users think of the product I am currently using
It was nice to see a comprehensive breakdown of the products available in the field as well as reviews associated with them. Having the ability to see at a feature-level what each vendor provided was valuable to us in giving us the ability to evaluate each vendor against our respective needs.
Read Allan Yogasingam's full review
Jackie Bassett | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 08, 2018

TrustRadius - For Reviews You Can Trust, Because They've Already Deep-Researched Themselves!

• To see what other users think of the product I am currently using
So I went to TrustRadius, as I always do, and got very lucky when I found a listing for another product, Videxio. What differentiates TrustRadius from all other such sites is they have a highly disciplined process of researching every technology thoroughly before that tech is included in their portfolio of reviewed software.

That layer of expert research is so important to those of us who depend on what we read from other users. It's where the TRUST comes from. Videxio was listed, but it had only recently been approved for that. That meant a great deal to me. TrustRadius had already ensured that Videxio was worth a look. And Videxio was exactly what I and my CCO switched to, after a live trial and outstanding support from Athina at Videxio! I no longer had any fear that our choice would fail, when in live production. From now on, TrustRadius is my #1 go-to for any and all business challenges where I need to select the best software for our needs!

Read Jackie Bassett's full review
Lauren Nowak | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 24, 2018

Reviewing Reviews

• To confirm my decision
The reviews were great. I loved seeing the quantity and star rating. I also really appreciated the initial blurbs about each company. I can narrow down my search based on the first quick section of each company. It was also helpful to see them compared to each other in a streamlined page.
Read Lauren Nowak's full review
Anilkumar Patel | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 04, 2019

My TrustRadius for Buyers Insight. The most sophisticated B2B site in the cloud.

• To compare products
Since I was looking to hear what current users were saying, I liked the features on TrustRadius because I was in a better situation to sort reviews by date. That enabled me to consume real insights from current users.
Again, before making any determination TrustRadius allowed me to check and compare scores of the two web builders that I was researching about.
Read Anilkumar Patel's full review
Lashawn Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 29, 2019

Value added reviews

• To see what other users think of the product I am currently using
I had some knowledge of what software would accomplish the functions I was looking to update and using that knowledge I did a general search. Additionally, I reviewed profiles for similar products/software.
Read Lashawn Brown's full review
Michael Klumpp | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 24, 2018

ONE Site to rule them all...

• To confirm my decision
In the specific area of project management resources and options it was the depth of information categorized as a complete cross section of the products [that was most helpful to me].
Read Michael Klumpp's full review
January 25, 2019

Great site, excited to use more!

• To compare products
I liked the star rating (it was easy for me to determine which companies I wanted to click), and I clicked on on companies with high ratings. I didn't need to waste my time on ones with 2 stars for instance. I also read through the first 4-ish reviews to see what people were saying. I loved the pros and cons section. I don't think there was a 'comparison' tool, that might have been nice, but I was at least able to look at a few companies in less than 15 minutes and compare them in my mind.
October 16, 2018

TrustRadius provides a valuable service

• To compare products
I wanted to understand what my options were, as it can take a long time to find all the email marketing and automation companies through an online search. TrustRadius made that aspect of my search easy by compiling the list all in one place. The additional information provided: a brief summary of the service, sometimes a listing of features (that was very useful!), and occasionally pricing information. With all that information, and the feedback from reviewers, it made comparing the options much easier. I was able to create a short list to look into further, and ultimately make a final decision.

TrustRadius -- Reviews you can trust

• To see what other users think of the product I am currently using
The TrustRadius comparison page is really helpful in achieving my objectives. The simple layout presents an easy-to-understand comparison between two products (Chartbeat vs Google Analytics), including each tool's weakness and strength and users' reviews and experiences. What seals the deal for me is reading the recommendation from previous users, arguing which is more suitable for whom. These user reviews are more candid and hence useful than the ones available on the product's official website.
January 24, 2019

Best in class platform to search for software

• To see what other users think of the product I am currently using
What I use the most is the software comparison between products with the same capabilities. It works as a sort of benchmark which helps me to make a preliminary selection, prioritize the products according to criteria evaluation and move forward in order to deeply understand the ones I understand are the best performers within the scope I'm looking for.
November 20, 2018

Helpful at the start of my buying decision

• To compare products
For me, the search and filtering options were very helpful at showing me appropriate software products. Also the ability to easily compare platforms between each other based on their features and prices.
October 16, 2018

Most Convenient thing EVER!

Sundeep Gopal | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 17, 2018

TrustRadius = Trust!

• To see what other users think of the product I am currently using
Many review websites have only limited sections which only cover limited features of a platform. Though every review platform has a rating, with just a rating we would not have a proper understanding of how the tool we chose would work for us. In those special cases, TrustRadius really helps us with their exhaustive reviews.
Read Sundeep Gopal's full review
Hubert Sawyers III | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 10, 2018

TrustRadius Brings a Sense of Product Use Within Reach

• To see what other users think of the product I am currently using
The options for UTM solutions are not uniform in features, so reading the reviews were critical. The reviews helped to see how an individual platform is being used in real-time, not just according to marketing copy. At this point, I am trying to find the right tool, so the reviews were my focus at this time.
Read Hubert Sawyers III's full review
Dan McGinn | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 07, 2018

TrustRadius is my go to when evaluating new solutions

• To find evidence to support my recommendation to colleagues or my client
Yes - I appreciate the fact that TrustRadius provides both quantitative and qualitative information on platforms they portray. Customer commentary is useful in discerning specific caveats with each solution while the ratings provide comparison information between tools.
Read Dan McGinn's full review
Parikshit Potnuri | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 04, 2018

If you are looking for genuine reviews then I would definitely pick TrustRadius over others.

• To find evidence to support my recommendation to colleagues or my client
TrustRadius can easily be trusted because of the extensive process it follows to get reviews. TrustRadius has an exhaustive list of questions which ensures that the reviews are genuine. Even if there are only a few, the quality always gains over quantity. This has helped us taking some really key decisions and helped us choose the right tools.
Read Parikshit Potnuri's full review
Eliz Marvic Melicio Carvajal | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 28, 2018

Evaluating software with the support of TrustRadius

• To find evidence to support my recommendation to colleagues or my client
With the search engine we located several help desk software products. It helped to have a group of systems, compare their features, and review the reviews to clarify doubts and put together an evaluation matrix. We discarded a group of software and we put together a series of consultations with the sellers. The system was evaluated only by the IT staff as they were the direct users of the application.
Read Eliz Marvic Melicio Carvajal's full review

About TrustRadius for Buyers

With more than 176,000 reviews and ratings provided by 100% verified users, TrustRadius aims to be a trusted source for business technology buyers looking for product feedback from other people like them.