TrustRadius for Buyers Reviews

Amy Sternin | TrustRadius Reviewer

Reviews vs. Other Resources

We did research based on vendor literature and contacts with users in other companies that we had connections to. Our technical team was responsible for looking into the features available and then recommending what they felt most met the needs.
Read Amy Sternin's full review
Balaji Perumal | TrustRadius Reviewer

Reviews vs. Other Resources

I used a couple of things which were free downloadables to evaluate a list of products. One from Gartner and another one from an unfamiliar web portal, both having the details of technical specifications, market-leading statistics, and list of features, but I hope TrustRadus has shown some great and neutral reviews on all the products of iPaaS.
Read Balaji Perumal's full review
Cristian Bodnarasec | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 27, 2019

Trusting the Radius

Reviews vs. Other Resources

When looking to purchase software, I use other review sites, the vendor sites, and articles on the internet that compare alternatives. At TrustRadius you find many things in one place that help you take a decision faster.
Read Cristian Bodnarasec's full review

Reviews vs. Other Resources

In my research I used the following resources / sites: Gartner, SoftwareAdvice, G2, Capterra and general reviews of vendor websites/discussions with vendors. [I also used] Additional insights from the HR director and other companies where I have contacts. The reviews in the TrustRadius buyer's guide were 1st rate and provided food for thought on areas not previously captured in the above.

Reviews vs. Other Resources

I also used G2 Crowd, which had more reviews for some of the platforms we looked at. I didn't read all the reviews but the average rating from G2Crowd was more important to me because of that. TrustRadius had better overall materials for comparing platforms and sharing within my company, beyond just the user reviews.

Reviews vs. Other Resources

I also went on the vendors' sites, dug through PDFs and RFPs. It would be great to have reports or a repository that linked to each vendors' page, like a wikipedia for vendors. I am a fan of TrustRadius because I want lots of information fast and efficiently. TrustRadius's reviews come from the core users themselves. The reviews are sometimes brief and not helpful, but for the ones that you do find, they are plentiful. I wish TrustRadius came out with more reports. I use Gartner and am a fan of their "Magic Quadrants." Also I use Nucleus Research; they provide an honest pros and cons summary for each vendor which I wish TrustRadius also did.
Charles Kirkland | TrustRadius Reviewer

Reviews vs. Other Resources

Youtube. Ask friends. Facebook groups. Nothing beats real people sharing what works and what doesn't. Skip the hype. It makes finding out what's real and what's just sales page copy easier. I can use the reviews to back up things that might not be a strong point in the sales process. On the other hand I can find things that might not be huge to other people but are massive to me.
Read Charles Kirkland's full review
Addison Ruble | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 01, 2019

A Review on Reviews

Reviews vs. Other Resources

Tech review blogs were my main source of research and comparison. That source does (usually) provide more of a user story, but the information contained in TrustRadius reviews was much more compelling and helpful.
Read Addison Ruble's full review
Allan Yogasingam | TrustRadius Reviewer

Reviews vs. Other Resources

Mainly talking to other colleagues in the web-design space to see who they recommend. Other than that, we are reliant on the internet to give us the information that we need. Search engines such as Google, Bing, etc.
Read Allan Yogasingam's full review
Jackie Bassett | TrustRadius Reviewer

Reviews vs. Other Resources

I used technology peers, traditional sources such as Forrester/Gartner. I Googled "easy to use videoconf tools."
Ironically, the tech we chose that failed in the field, was given great ratings on other sites.

I'd been using TrustRadius long enough to quickly see that if Videxio was on their "available to review" list, it had passed a very high bar! From there, my own demo/trial simply re-confirmed that it was a great choice.
Read Jackie Bassett's full review
Lauren Nowak | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 24, 2018

Reviewing Reviews

Reviews vs. Other Resources

I planned to call the companies, collaborated with my colleagues, and visited each website. We will start trial periods for each. We will also do a cost-analysis. Reviews will work in tandem with these resources. They will aid, but will not make the ultimate decision for our non-profit company for donor management software.
Read Lauren Nowak's full review
Anilkumar Patel | TrustRadius Reviewer

Reviews vs. Other Resources

I only used fitsmallbusiness. I liked TrustRadius since it had lots of current insights compared with fitsmallbusiness. Also, fitsmallbusiness didn't have a filter feature and that limited my ability to check reviews by industry.
Read Anilkumar Patel's full review
Lashawn Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 29, 2019

Value added reviews

Reviews vs. Other Resources

I did a general search for each of the software I was interested and reviewed several sites. The reviews posted on TrustRadius were more in-depth reviews.
Read Lashawn Brown's full review
Sundeep Gopal | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 17, 2018

TrustRadius = Trust!

Reviews vs. Other Resources

We usually start off the evaluation with a simple search of relevant tools on Google and then refine the tools using a variety of review websites like TrustRadius, G2 Crowd etc. We take all these inputs and make an aggregated score to finalize the product selection.
Read Sundeep Gopal's full review
Hubert Sawyers III | TrustRadius Reviewer

Reviews vs. Other Resources

There's good old Google. That usually avails sites like TrustRadius and Capterra. I also spend lots of time on the various sites of the platforms of interest. Lastly, I like to read articles written by others that compare tools. They tend to provide helpful insights as well. TrustRadius is quite complementary to my research process.
Read Hubert Sawyers III's full review
Parikshit Potnuri | TrustRadius Reviewer

Reviews vs. Other Resources

We generally use Google search to find the software and review websites like TrustRadius and G2Crowd for sorting our the choices and picking the right software that fits our business.
Read Parikshit Potnuri's full review
Eliz Marvic Melicio Carvajal | TrustRadius Reviewer

Reviews vs. Other Resources

TrustRadius allowed us to complement our internal evaluation matrix, which helped us a lot in the decision making of the software we had to acquire. It also allowed us to clarify doubts and make clearer inquiries with the seller. Reviewing the reviews allowed us to discard and select a software group before doing the internal evaluation, then we compared with what was evaluated in TrustRadius and we made the decision.
Read Eliz Marvic Melicio Carvajal's full review
Michael Klumpp | TrustRadius Reviewer

Reviews vs. Other Resources

I typically spend several hours over several days researching several source types. Over time I found all the other research produced the same comparative information that TrustRadius had under one umbrella.
Read Michael Klumpp's full review
Jane Kabochi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Reviews vs. Other Resources

Mostly the other source of information that I used is each vendor website concerning their product, especially the overview and the release notes that are given by every vendor. However, these websites only had the positive information about their product and did not give the cons. That is where I turned to TrustRadius, in order to get the story from both sides - the positive and negative.
Read Jane Kabochi's full review
Hirany Capi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Reviews vs. Other Resources

The other source I used to evaluate software products is the Internet. This is going to be my first option (but is also a contradiction because TrustRadius is also online). When I talk about the Internet, I really mean starting from the search box. The reviews found on TrustRadius complement the information from other web pages, specialized magazines, and software web pages - those reviews are written for specialized people that know how to solve any trouble they find out during a trial of the software they're working with. But I'm looking for reviews from other users that are more like me and have the same kind of trouble as me, and how they manage this situation.
Read Hirany Capi's full review
Angel Posani | TrustRadius Reviewer

Reviews vs. Other Resources

Most of the time, the resources I use are the information that software providers give us about to use the software and the possibilities to reach its best potential. But then I compare this information with the information from user reviews to understand the real possibilities the software can reach. They complement each other to give me a comprehensive understanding of the everyday work, the needs of the software, and the spectated results for my company.
Read Angel Posani's full review
Richard Gichangi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Reviews vs. Other Resources

I looked for blogs and information published by the vendors on their website where they give an overview of what is in their software. I found that also very informative. The other area where I acquired information is from the release notes that the vendors give occasionally concerning what is new in their software.
Read Richard Gichangi's full review

About TrustRadius for Buyers

With more than 176,000 reviews and ratings provided by 100% verified users, TrustRadius aims to be a trusted source for business technology buyers looking for product feedback from other people like them.