Involved - 3 people.
We took 2 weeks to research.
Cons - Sometimes you wonder if the article is sponsored but it is possible to cross-check and validate the comments or recommendations. Lots of comparisons …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
With more than 455,000 reviews and ratings provided by 100% verified users, TrustRadius is the trusted source for business technology buyers looking for product information and feedback from other professionals like them. You can find not only user feedback, but also transparent pricing, interactive demos, and preliminary access to security documentation as well as streamline decision making across the buying committee with research boards.
- Supported: Read and watch reviews to get user perspectives on how products perform for different use cases.
- Supported: Find and evaluate products that best fit buyers’ needs through research boards. Buyers can gather and evaluate all of their research, collaborate with their team, and combine the collective wisdom of TrustRadius' community with their specific needs to arrive at the perfect software for their organization.
- Supported: Use our search and advanced filters to find reviews from people like you, on the topics you care most about.
- Supported: Compare products head-to-head based on key features and attributes.
- Supported: Explore TrustMaps - 2x2 charts that plot products by user satisfaction and the frequency with which they are researched on TrustRadius.com.
- Supported: Discover new products, learn about different technology categories, and see who's captured Top Rated and other awards in their respective industries.
- Supported: Share your own feedback on the products you use at work.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
Ironically, the tech we chose that failed in the field, was given great ratings on other sites.
I'd been using TrustRadius long enough to quickly see that if Videxio was on their "available to review" list, it had passed a very high bar! From there, my own demo/trial simply re-confirmed that it was a great choice.