Score 5 out of 10
It is currently being used at a remote location exclusively for backups.
It is reliable and resistant, since where it is only communication equipment is active all the time, therefore there is no permanent cooling. The other devices are only activated at the time of backup.
- It is very reliable in environments without permanent refrigeration.
- The rules that it handles are static, but it has some mechanisms for detecting instruments, which for the current users are very good.
- It maintains VPNs in a stable way and its configuration is similar and compatible with other brands.
- There is no option to include rules type functions, which would be very useful to save configuration time.
- The support is not as helpful as I would like, nor its documentation.
- A friendly graphical interface would be very well accepted.
Read Carlos Daniel Casañas Bertolo ஃ's full review
Currently, it has been updated and is now called Trustwave Managed UTM service, which shows that the company listens to its customers since they added many features recommended by users.
Certainly, this older version is no longer recommended for any scenario where it must be connected to the internet.