UberConference is a web conferencing platform with document management capability that integrates with third-party applications such as Google Drive, LinkedIn, Evernote, and Dropbox. It includes features such as screen sharing, call controls, call recording, and a mobile application.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/QY/xL/ZXQFGQ5L4UIK.PNGUberConference is Simple and EffectiveWe use UberConference as a dial-in line for conference calls. It's an easy way to just have people call in to get multiple people on the same call together. No one has to download software or enter a dial-in PIN. Just call the phone number and you're in.,Conference calls Webinars,The on-hold music is annoying and difficult to figure out how to turn off,8,UberConference has streamlined our conference calls to get work done with multiple people from around the country at the same time.UberConference -- A simple, effective, and affordable conferencing solutionRoughly half of our company uses UberConference with their own account. It allows employees to manage their own conferences and screenshare sessions. Meeting communication is improved because it is simple for people outside the company to join the meetings and share their own screen if necessary.,The video chat (currently in beta) is really nice. You can pin up to two screens at the top and see a couple of thumbnails at the bottom. If you do not pin, then it rotates who is talking to the top. Ease of joining a meeting for participants. The admin interface is pretty intuitive. IT never has to show employees how to use it and run meetings.,There is no screenshare recording functionality. Because of this, we need to keep a license or two for GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar so that we can record screen sharing meetings.,9,The cost is a lot lower than getting individual GoToMeeting licenses for that many users. No shared accounts means that there are no meeting conflicts. The simple intuitive interface means less IT support is required.,GoToMeeting,GoToWebinarTruly easy to use and innovative meeting software, lives up to it's name!UberConference was packaged as part of our Dialpad phone system, but before our company signed up for Dialpad it was used on the free tier quite often because it is by far the best free teleconference software out there. It is used mostly by management level employees to set up meetings with outside vendors or consultants. I found it quite easy to use as it doesn't require any software to be installed, so for restricted user accounts, it is an ideal choice. It also allows screen sharing across multiple platforms since it's entirely browser driven.,Easy to use, no privilege escalation needed for install. Quick and clear connections, easy to tell who is speaking and who is on (or not) on the call. Screen share works well with no technical assistance to most people!,Not much to improve other than maybe more direct calendar integration with Outlook (legacy desktop apps).,10,Extremely good value, especially on the free tier One of the only conferencing software that allows for most commonly used features to be free Low cost, so an excellent value for enterprise level use,,Google Hangouts, RingCentral Meetings, Cisco Webex Teams (formerly Cisco Spark),No,Price Product Features Product Usability,No, the evaluation was free and I am very happy with the software so I wouldn't change a thing. Since the software offers so many features on the free tier there as no need for a "trial" basis truly a natural choice when it came to select a company-wide conferencing software.,Starting meetings is easy and straightforward. Screen sharing is quite simple. No software to install, the best part!,I have not found any particularly difficult to use features,Yes,10UberConference ReviewI use UberConference for all non-face-to-face meetings with internal and external partners and clients. From strictly voice calls to voice and screen-sharing, UberConference allows us to interact with clients or team members who can not be physically in our office to meet. I would recommend UberConference as I have not run into any issues with its use.,Voice clarity over web Screen share Allowing a group of people to connect,Allow for large groups 15+,9,Zoom,Mavenlink, Google Drive, InVisionUberConference for BusinessWe have used UberConference in multiple different departments throughout the company to hold meetings with our clients around the world. UberConference solves the problem of not being able to meet face to face with clients on a regular basis. It's helpful that we can all see and talk to each other in real time despite the geographic barriers.,UberConference allows us to meet with our clients across the globe in real time. UberConference makes it easy to include multiple people into the meeting. UberConference is also a great way to provide on-going training to our employees who work remotely.,I think it could be easier to share screens from user to user or to share more screens at once. Working in design, it helps to be able to see multiple screens at the same time or to easily switch between them. I think the overall functionality of the program is great.,8,We have been able to seamlessly communicate with prospects and clients with UberConference, resulting in profit.,GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar,GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, Adobe Photoshop, Skype for Business (formerly Lync), Salesforce Analytics CloudUberConference - Perfect No Frills Conference CallingEvery team member has their own UberConference link. We use them for third-party calls, client reviews, and conferences with our remote teams. It allows us to talk to each other on demand with screen sharing capabilities. I use it a lot for product demos.,Screen Share Showing Where & Who is on the conference No downtime - there hasn't been a time where it completely cut off,A different waiting song The ease of creating a unique URL Use for webinars like goto meeting,8,We are easily able to collaborate Our clients stay in constant communication Sales Calls and demos are easily scheduled,GoToWebinar,HubSpot, Google Analytics, Adobe AnalyticsGood for cash-strapped startups. Need a big-kid system eventually, though.We were primarily using UberConference for our sales team and client success, but other members had accounts as well. It allowed us a cost-effective way to host screen shares on conference calls with a modern UI.,The interface is pretty decent. One thing I like most is that no additional downloads are required for the person on the other end in order to view the screenshare. I've used other products like GoToMeeting where this wasn't the case Very cost effective -- you can get most of the features using a free account. Some people think it's cheesy, but I really like their default on-hold music...it's a guy singing a song accompanied by guitar and it's a funny parody of him being on hold.,The main reason we left UberConference for Zoom was we had issues with it not working WAY too frequently. There would be many times where the phone line or screen share wasn't working (or both). I'm pretty certain the problem was on their end because when I'd have meetings with other people that used UberConference they could complain about the same thing. Not as robust feature-wise as Zoom or some of the other products out there.,6,It allowed us an easy way quickly get something up and running that was pretty cost-effective to host demo calls and for client success to hold kickoff calls.,Slack, Pardot, HubSpot, HubSpot CRM, Zenefits, Gusto, Evernote, LastPass, Wrike, iMovie, Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Lightning Dialer, Zoom, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Wistia, Loom, ZapierYou get what you pay for with UberConferenceUberConference is being used by our entire organization as a cost-effective and readily available solution for staying in touch across geographically disparate offices. A number of individuals on our small team have created their own accounts so that they can host conference calls and do screen shares with each other quickly and easily. It allows us to join two offices fairly easily, and feel like we are looking at the same things together.,Cost-effective - UberConference is free! Easy to use - it's user interface is simple and easy to understand. Built-in conferencing and screen-sharing capabilities are very useful. No need to pre-schedule meetings - it's easy to log in through a web interface and host or attend meetings on the fly.,Can be very laggy - I have been part of screen share conferences where the connection keeps dropping. Call quality is not always the best. Limited functionality - this cannot be your all-in-one go-to conferencing solution because there are no video call capabilities.,5,Given that UberConference is free, as long as you're able to host at least one successful conference, it will have given you a positive ROI. I appreciate that it's a quick and easy way for geographically disparate teams to get on the same page and visually show each other what they are working on. Given that it doesn't offer the most reliable connection, if you are hoping to use it for client calls or conferences, it's not the best solution. It could have a negative ROI on your business if it damages your credibility with clients.,Amazon Chime and Zoom,SugarCRMUberconference is a great teleconference tool for Startups and SMB's!We use Uberconference for all of our customer calls, sales calls, internal team meetings, and even investor calls. Prior to Uberconference, I used GoToMeeting, FreeConferenceCall, Skype, and Google Hangout. They were not as reliable as Uberconference. Quality of those calls was incredibly poor. GoToMeeting wasn't as bad as the others but the UX was so confusing to navigate and use. The quality of our calls with Uberconference is great, the UX/UI is very simple to use, we get the same number for all of our calls, and the price is very reasonable. You also get a dedicated URL so that you can easily send people to your URL for screen shares.,Quality of Call - no drop calls. User experience and the user interface is simple and easy to use, very intuitive. Easily accessible to other callers - dedicated phone number and URL makes it easy to connect.,Videoconference should be added, for those that want to do that. Multiple numbers for the same account. Fix the calendar invite share setting, it often sends multiple invites.,10,Helped us better connect with customers and potential customers Reliable software for conference calls No dropped calls so presents a professional solution,GoToMeeting, FreeConferenceCall.com, Skype and Google Hangouts,Gusto, StripeUberConference: The conference call app that can do it all for less, and do it anywhereI've used UberConference to record interviews for assignments over the phone. It is the easiest way I've ever done interviews. All I need to do is put on my headset, give my subjects the number and time to call in, and then hit Record as soon as everyone's in the call.,It records calls with a simple push of a button, and does let everyone know the call is being recorded, which is a plus for those living in two-party states. The interface is clean and easy to use. The paid features allow you to call anyone for a conference call. Retrieving recorded files is easy, and all the files are available immediately upon the end of the call. Any app that uses Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" as an option for on-hold music is a winner already.,I wish I didn't need to pay to get a custom number; why not at least follow Google Voice's lead? I also wish I didn't need to pay to dial-out to add guests to a given call. As much as I like Rick Astley, I also-also wish I didn't need to pay to upload my own on-hold music; I want some vaporwave floating in my guests' ears!,10,The ease of being able to record phone calls, obtain the files, and work on assignments with accurate quotes has helped me gain more assignments from editors and other clients. For how often I use UberConference, the free features that are available keep my bottom line in the black. As a Chromebook user, the fact UberConference works on Chrome OS as an app and online means I don't have to invest hundreds of dollars into a new laptop/OS.,Zoom,Google Drive, G Suite, DropboxThe Best Free e-Meeting SolutionUberConference is perhaps the best free e-meeting solution. All that it requires is a web-browser. Users can even use the conference phone dial-in without having to run the web-app. Of course, there is a mobile app as well. It's clean, simple to use and lightweight. The only disadvantage I see when comparing it to industry behemoths like GoToMeeting is that it's not possible to do a screen recording (only an audio-recording). I use UberConference nearly every day and see no reason to switch to another tool.,Lightweight: it's never crashed on me, as long as the browser isn't overloaded with tabs Can be used for phone-only conversation. Uses can use it as a business phone line so as to not reveal their personal mobile. Excellent user interface with chat feature. Easy to present for the host or for a guest. Nice to have a custom url, i.e. www.uberconference.com/my_account_name,The default 'on hold' music can get old very quickly. Fortunately, users can remove it or change it, although it requires going into settings. As mentioned previously, the main feature it lacks is ability to record videos. This feature would significantly improve Uberconference in relation to paid services.,9,Given that UberConference is a free e-meeting solution, I have experienced big positive impact on my business with no loss or risk. I am able to speak with clients and demonstrate my work in a simple manner. My clients enjoy using Uberconference as well.,,Salesforce CPQ (formerly SteelBrick), Evernote, SnagitUberConference Is My Secret WeaponUberConference is my go-to app for conference calling. I use it as the default phone number for my online calendar appointments, with current and prospective clients. One of the most critical services it provides is a recording of the conversation that I provide to clients. This permits our conversation to "flow" without either of us having to take notes or become distracted.,Recording conversations is great, and gets emailed to me as soon as it's available Clients can phone in or use their computer, or connect via app so it's convenient Having a consistent phone number and link allows us to use this regularly UberConference also permits multiple parties to call in to the conference I like the ability to share my desktop to show users on other computers a visual,The interface can be confusing to some users, especially if they are Occasionally, the sound settings on computers can cause problems that can be frustrating,8,Our needs allow us to use the free service, so it is as cost-effective as it gets!,FreeConferenceCall.com, FreeConference.com, Skype and Google Hangouts,Hatchbuck, Google Domains, G Suite, Apple iCloud, QuickBooks Online, Evernote, BlueJeans, 1Password, Zapier, HubSpot Sales, Zoom, Facebook for Business, Bitly, CanvaA great solution for startups or free usesWe used UberConference as our conference line and webex solution across the entire organization. It was an affordable solution for both conferencing and web meetings.,I really enjoyed the custom hold music. You would make it anything you want. They also have some pretty funny ones out of the box. The user interface is streamlined and simple to use. Screen sharing is really easy and I never had a problem with a client not being able to join due to downloads/firewalls, etc.,They could add more features like whiteboard. Add Apple Airplay screen sharing. I'm not sure if this is still the case, but each conference line had to be connected to an individual email address before. So, you couldn't just enable the lines for multiple people to use. We ended up setting up fake emails for each line and then sending out the pins and links to the groups that would share those lines.,8,Affordable conferencing solution. Eliminated issues we were having with clients trying to connect to web meetings via Skype for Business.,Skype for Business,Skype for BusinessGreat Free Conferencing SolutionWe use UberConference for meetings that have more than two people, and UberConference makes it super easy to set that up. whether you're using your phone to dial in or to join through the site, it doesn't require you to install a certain software and be bothered with that whole process. We've found UberConference to be very easy to use and friendly for our non-technical customers.,It's so easy to use that even associates who are using the 'big guys' in web conferencing will defer to using UberConference when we need to meet because they know it's so easy. The ability to record the session to go back through for documentation if needed The user interface is phenomenal,The audio quality is good but it can definitely be better The Screenshare sometimes stutters and lags, but nothing too crazy and I really think they can fix that easily,10,Our teams use this every day. It makes it easy to meet with clients and share a screen and display analytics. Some of my clients thought that they need to register first to be able to contact me. It's bad that they are not notified in any way that it's enough just to enter its names and that's it.,Join.me and Zoom,Atlassian Confluence, Skype, Adobe PhotoshopGreat price for great audio and video quality.Our entire organization is using UberConference. We are a fully remote company and communication is paramount to our success as an organization. UberConference is used to connect all departments for leadership discussions, and internally in each department for detailed discussions. It is used daily to debate ideas and eliminate assumptions. We also use it for our weekly company-wide status call.,Clear call quality Easy distribution of meeting invites Option for not having PIN numbers to enter calls,The screen share is finicky. It's failed in the past.,9,Misunderstandings are much more limited We've seen communication go up since using this service.,Zoom, WebEx Meetings and Google Hangouts,Google Hangouts, ZoomReliable Audio Conferencing ToolWe use UberConference for conferences that do not require video. Many employees in the firm have their own line, and we use this tool often for small team meetings or check-ins. Since we often have team members working remotely or across offices, UberConference makes it easy to all connect.,It is very easy to use; you just dial into a number and provide the pin. This information could be shared with whoever you want to join the call. Unlike a phone call, you do not need to be present for others to call. They can call in whenever they are ready and wait for others to join them. There is also the option to record all calls, so you can record any important team meetings for those who cannot be there.,I haven't come across anything major I'd like changed.,9,No insight into the impact.,Zoom, Expensify, ClickTime, WebEx MeetingsAs an intro to teleconferencing and screen sharing, UberConference is great!UberConference is the first software we used to allow us to conference call and/or screenshare with both employees and clients. Our staff is 100% remotely based, so being able to talk to our clients and staff helps us fill in the gaps in communication. It allows our team to build connections and culture and allows a trusting relationship to develop between our staff and our clients. When training either staff or clients, the screen share capability is of the utmost importance. It allows us to have real time communication, like we're sitting side by side, instead of trying to email screen shots back and forth. Ultimately, it enhances our communication capabilities which makes it easier for our staff to do their work and makes our clients happy.,UberConference makes it easy to teleconference with more than one person. Sometimes you need to have 3 or more people on a phone call, and we don't have a phone system that supports that, so UberConference is how we can accomplish this. It's great because you just dial the phone number and you're in!,The screen sharing function, though it works just fine, seems to take up a significant amount of bandwidth and many times I see a frozen screen instead of fluid video streaming. I've used other softwares that seem to be better at this, so while the functionality does work, if I need to screen share often I will use a different software for that purpose. More and more people are video conferencing these days, and that's one functionality that UberConference does not have. If they want to remain competitive, they may need to add this feature.,7,UberConference has been a great solution for our organization because we don't have another way to teleconference with more than 1 other person. It solves that issue for our organization. But if another software we use gains that functionality in the future, I doubt we would keep UberConference.,Zoom,Zoom, Receipt Bank Practice Platform, Bill.comSimple to use and incredibly usefulI use UberConference to speak to my clients who are based in a different country than me. It can be a one to one call or one where there are numerous attendees. Sometimes I dial in from a desk phone but often using UberConference itself. Very occasionally I have used the screen share functionality.,So easy to set up a call Call summary sent, shows who spoke and for how long Identifies callers if information is available,The caller id function can be confusing because the name shown is often not someone who is expected to be on the call. The free version only provides a US dial in number (understandably),10,It has allowed me to speak to clients abroad in a seamless manner Allows me to show presentations to clients even though we are not in the same room,UberConference: When you need crystal clear call clarity and a great customer/user experienceWe use Uberconference for almost all of our meetings, interviews, design sessions, and phone calls. In a world characterized by changing schedules, not everyone makes it onto every call. UberConference makes it easy for people to catch up on what they missed. UberConference helps us get more done in less time and keeps everyone on the same page.,On prospecting or approach-setting calls, when UberConference is turned on, or consultants can focus on our clients' needs, not have to take as many notes, and feel confident that they won't miss a word. Sometimes, we send our UberConference recordings to a transcription service. Within a few minutes or hours, we have a. full transcript including to do items, promises, and any pricing discussions. UberConference'sUser interface is remarkably simple. Our clients never have problems getting onto their calls or figuring things out. That's true for the conference call portion as well as the screen sharing portion.,The invitations from UberConference are very easy to understand. It would be nice if the organizer could set their preference for voice only or for screen sharing. This would allow recipients to better prepare to share their screens on calls where that's needed. When downloading a digital file from a previously recorded call, it would be nice if UberConference pre-populated the name of the call in the file title.,10,The biggest advantage of UberConference has been capturing detailed client requirements for proposals. Often, our clients tell us how happy they are with how well we listened. We [attribute] that to UberConference. The second biggest advantage of UberConference is in capturing client requirements which we do during remote design charrettes. The third, in conjunction with transcription software or transcriptionists, is to quickly get back the details in writing of an important call. One where design decisions or business decisions were made, where definitions were given, or where strategic options were discussed. there is so much meat in those conversations – it feels great to have a service that can capture all of it so that bad memory or clerical errors don't let you miss anything that's important.,WebEx Meetings, GoToMeeting and FreeConferenceCall.com,Zoom, AsanaA Modern Conference Line!We use UberConference across the entire organization for internal and external calls. It allows each employee to have their own personal conference lines without having to enter a PIN. It is much more convenient than traditional conference lines and if you access it via online you can see the location of the other guests on the call.,If viewing online you can see the location of all of the callers. It's particularly helpful to confirm participants on the line and check for unwanted listeners. If you are a paying customer, callers can access your conference line without using a PIN. This avoids the problem of getting the conference PIN wrong. The integrations are pretty helpful like Google Calendar and Hubspot. The hold music is pretty great. I like how it texts you when someone is waiting on the line.,Although the screenshare feature is great, it would be nice to have video sharing too. It would be helpful if I could save more than one phone number as my own (work, cell) so I wouldn't get notifications that someone is waiting on the conference line if I call in. It would be convenient to be able to lock the conference line to stop others joining if they call your number. I had a telemarketer join my conference call with a client.,9,It allows us to easily set up conference calls with our clients. We look professional as we don't have a PIN. Although its an additional tool we have to pay for, I think it's worth it because most team members use it daily. It replaces the need to have a company cell phone, saving the business money.,Zoom and GoToMeeting,HubSpot, Slack, WordPress, Yoast Wordpress SEO PluginsUberConference ReviewUberConference is a low cast alternative to the other high priced conferencing solutions out there. Customer support is very helpful when needed. Services are feature rich as well. I would recommend this service.,Telephony connectivity Customer Support Web portal is easy to navigate.,Ability to remove licenses via portal.,10,Licensing pricing is very good.,Skype for Business, WebEx Meetings and LogMeIn Pro,WebEx Meetings, Skype for BusinessPromising at First, But Uberconference's Inability to Record Screensharing Forced Us to Abandon ItUberconference was a promising web conference solution that we began using in early 2016, but that we were ultimately forced to abandon last month (May 2017) due its lack of common features (primarily the inability to record video) and issues with reliability and call quality - none of which seemed to improve in the 14 months that we used the solution. We first heard about Uberconference in early 2016, and quickly decided to go with it as it solved a few of our key problems at the time (we were previously using Join.me), including being able to lock meetings, provide more international phone numbers, and not require a download of any software in order to join a meeting. We were primarily looking for a web meeting/conferencing solution for our sales team, but our CEO and customer success team also had the need to communicate with customers and other external groups. Truthfully, we wanted Uberconference to succeed in our organization as we loved the light footprint - the fact that it required no download - and its smooth UI, but our frustration continued to increase as the company continued to not release new features, but instead increased the price.,Light Footprint - most appealing to us about Uberconference was that it did not require any users/participants/attendees to download anything. It's a very refreshing approach honestly, and opened the door at some organizations where downloads weren't allowed. Just more convenient for our customers and prospects. Great UI - Uberconference also had a simple and clean UI, and those we met with would often remark on that fact. There was only one UI snag that we would run into where occasionally (not often) weren't aware that they needed to join the audio one way or another. Inexpensive - when we first started Uberconference was the least expensive and also offered month-to-month subscriptions.,Inability to Record Video (Screen Sharing) - a very common use case is recording a web meeting / screen share for review later - be it for training, to share with prospects and customers, etc. - but Uberconference was unable to deliver this functionality in the nearly 14 months that we used it. They only offered recordings exclusively of the audio. It became increasingly frustrating for us and those we worked with and talked to to be unable to deliver recordings of the screensharing, and ultimately became the primary reason we selected Zoom over Uberconference. To boot, along the way I was told by different customer service reps that they weren't aware if adding that functionality was even on the roadmap. Problems with Call Quality - we began the relationship with Uberconference being aware of their immaturity and expected to see differences in reliability and call quality compared to larger vendors, and we were right. The problem again was that there didn't seem to be an improvement; several users in our company felt that reliability got worse over time, but we have no official measure to support that. Lack of Product Progress - in our entire time with Uberconference, they never debuted a substantial new feature. They rearranged their UI, they changed their billing structure (added a "business" plan), and they increased the fees - but we never got ANY additional features that we were hoping for, causing us to lose trust that they'd ultimately deliver ANY of our product requests.,2,Uberconference DID allow us to connect to global prospects and customers less expensively than before Uberconference did NOT allow us to meet many needs of those we talked to that required recordings or a record of what we discussed/showed. Uberconference's lack of reliability (calls dropping, poor call quality) ultimately made us question if it would reflect negatively on our OWN brand.,Join.me, Zoom and GoToMeeting,ClientSuccess, Salesforce.com, IntercomUberConference UberFree!We use it to schedule free conference calls with customers and prospects. It is easy to use and is free!,Connects you and whoever else you invite to one bridge line to connect for a call. It allows multiple people to dial in to one phone number. Very easy to use and enter the phone number and pin.,There are a few times my customer has not been able to dial in and we had to call them directly. It would be great to get some new hold music. The one song is a little annoying!,9,It is free, so everything about it is a positive ROI!,GoToMeeting and Join.me,HubSpot Sales, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales NavigatorUberConference is a great tool for salesWe use UberConference for our conference calls and to record calls and share with team members. We have the professional version which is well worth the $100 or so annually. It also removes "this call provided for free "message.,Recording calls is easy and can be automatic. Conference calls work great. Internet based calls.,Could use button for host to mute all for demos.,9,Seems great. No negative ROI.,UberConference.... lives up to its name.UberConference is a great software for hosting screen shares and conference calls. Even in the free version, you are able to obtain a custom URL (usually extra) and a dedicated dial-in with PIN. It enables you to set up recurring meetings since the data is the same and also provides a nice plug-in into Google Apps for populating your personal UberConference details into a meeting request.,Screen sharing is an important part of the selling and supporting process. Allows our teams to have dedicated conference credentials without worrying about a per-seat fee.,The software could make it easier to hand off control to another user.,10,Our teams use this virtually every day. It makes it easy to meet with clients and share a screen and display analytics. This takes questions about "where is that" etc,. out of the conversation and makes our client success and sales much more efficient. Sometimes face to face is better.,FreeConferenceCall.com,FreeConferenceCall.com, GoToMeeting
UberConference
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

UberConference Reviews

UberConference

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 25 of 63 UberConference ratings and reviews.

Jared Lyda profile photo

Likelihood to Recommend

UberConference is a simple conference line where people can call in to collaborate. If you're looking for something that's a little bit more robust with a lot of functionality, there is other software that will get you what you want. If you're looking for something inexpensive and simple, this is it.
Read Jared Lyda's full review

Likelihood to Recommend

I think it works very well and is easy to manage. The experience is even better if you buy-in to Dialpad as your phone system (the softphone has UberConference built in, and licensing can be managed through the Dialpad admin portal). Adding more licenses is simple and quick too.
Sam Shearin profile photo

Likelihood to Recommend

UberConference is well suited to almost any application. It is best suited for teleconference or p2p meetings over the computer. It can be used as a dial-in conference bridge but the paid tier offers more functionality on that level. It can even be used to technical support due to the built-in screen sharing feature and can be extremely useful when the end-user has no way to install an application privilege escalation. I would not recommend this as it's primary feature as this limited to just seeing what is on the screen and not so much geared toward remote-control or admin level administration. Uber Conference is extremely easy to setup and create spaces for having online meetings, it really excels at this and has handy visual aids to let you know what is going on with everyone else.
Read Sam Shearin's full review

Likelihood to Recommend

UberConference is great for internal purposes such as on-going employee training or department meetings with remote employees. It is also the perfect tool for meeting with clients from different parts of the world. We have also utilized UberConference for doing demos of our programs and services to potential clients as well as current clients.
Emma McCarthy profile photo

Likelihood to Recommend

If you have a small business with a very limited conferencing budget, UberConference is great! Given that it's free, it's easy for users to set up an account without getting budget approval. However, if you need reliable call quality, screen-sharing or video conferencing, it's worth finding space in your budget for another product (Zoom or Amazon Chime, for example.)
Read Emma McCarthy's full review
Natasia Malaihollo profile photo

Likelihood to Recommend

UberConference is great for startups but I think it can be used by any company. It's well suited for sales calls, customer support, investor calls, and team meetings. They offer screen share in addition to just the telephone conference so you can hold meetings. They are not suited for video conference calls as I do not think they currently offer that.
Read Natasia Malaihollo's full review
Cameron Aubernon profile photo

Likelihood to Recommend

If you want a record of any conference call, UberConference can do it. If you're not near a phone, but you have a laptop or desktop, you can access UberConference without having to download an app. And if your team is all across the world, so long as they have internet access, they can call in without having to pay international calling charges.
Read Cameron Aubernon's full review
Felix Markman profile photo

Likelihood to Recommend

UberConference is well suited for small groups (i.e. 4 individuals maximum). It doesn't have the advanced features that GoToMeeting (GTM) does like the toll-free option, HDFaces Video, or hand over control (ability to have guests control the host's mouse on the screen). Larger enterprise organizations may require advanced features for their organizations, and UberConference is not as robust as GoToMeeting. Larger organizations may also find value in using GoToMeeting from a branding perspective. GTM is considered a leader in the space, and large enterprises would benefit from aligning their companies with GTM.

For smaller groups and business, i.e. business with a lower budget, it's an excellent solution, as it is compatible across operating systems, desktop and mobile, and is as easy as typing in a URL into the browser. In contrast to GTM, UberConference doesn't have the depth of branding features, though the custom URL feature is enough for me.

It's the best free solution I've found.
Read Felix Markman's full review
Nancy Chorpenning profile photo

Likelihood to Recommend

This is ideal for anyone in a consulting or coaching profession. The consistent number/link, combined with the recording of the conversation make this a no-brainer. I do recommend this regularly to clients and colleagues alike for voice calls and meetings. As long as we don't need a video conference, UberConference provides the services we need.
Read Nancy Chorpenning's full review

Likelihood to Recommend

Business communications, sales demos, customer training. We've found UberConference to be very easy to use and friendly for our non-technical customers.

Likelihood to Recommend

UberConference is well suited for remote teams. In our case it's been crucial for us as a communication tool that we use across the organization. Anytime we need to jump on a quick call with more than two people we use UberConference. Although, I wouldn't use it as a replacement for 1-on-1's. That would require a more intimate setting, such as face-to-face calls.

Likelihood to Recommend

It is great for audio conferences, but there are times when audio isn't enough. We also use a video conferencing system, which includes dial-in numbers for audio conferencing, so in that sense, that tool can be technically used instead of UberConference.
Alicia Gates, CPA profile photo

Likelihood to Recommend

If you don't currently have a way to teleconference with more than 1 other person, UberConference is a good solution for that. If you need screen sharing capabilities as well, that's just a bonus feature for you. But if you have remotely based clients or staff and you want to develop good relationships with these people, video conferencing is a must. 80% of communication is non-verbal, so being able to SEE one another changes the dynamic of the conversation for the better.
Read Alicia Gates, CPA's full review
Mike Wittenstein profile photo

Likelihood to Recommend

UberConference is great when you need a super high-quality recording of everyone's voice for later review. If small words, key phrases, and details matter, UberConference will capture all sides of the conversation so that you can stay focused on what you're saying and not on slowing things down to take notes.

UberConference isn't as helpful when you are outdoors, in noisy places, or when each speaker doesn't have close and easy access to a phone or microphone.
Read Mike Wittenstein's full review
Casey Boyles profile photo
November 29, 2017

A Modern Conference Line!

Likelihood to Recommend

UberConference is well suited to situations where multiple people need to join a phone call as you can fit up to 100 people on a line without using a PIN. If you are using the web version you can also see the location of the callers and share screens. If you are looking for a video sharing conference software this is not the tool for you.
Read Casey Boyles's full review
September 15, 2017

UberConference Review

Likelihood to Recommend

The Free version is great if you only plan on having conferences that are less than 10 people.
TJ Ruff profile photo

Likelihood to Recommend

Uberconference does offer a very light footprint, and might be a decent backup option when things occasionally go wrong with any of the other web conference solutions; it is easy to access and get into, doesn't require a download, and has a free option. Also, some may be okay without video recording... for my sales team, that was a critical feature though.

That being said, due to its inability to record a screen share and the lack of reliability/call quality, I would only advocate this as a light weight backup; I would not recommend Uberconference as your workhorse web conferencing solution.
Read TJ Ruff's full review
Lindsey Schultz profile photo
September 08, 2017

UberConference UberFree!

Likelihood to Recommend

When multiple people who are in different locations need to dial into a phone line so they can connect and talk to each other. It is an easy way to make sure everyone can be on the phone without having to conference each other in.
Read Lindsey Schultz's full review
Daniel Coburn profile photo

Likelihood to Recommend

This is an especially great tool for companies that do substantial amounts of presentations with remote clients or employees. The free version is limited to 10 people in a conference, but I have not hit that limit. For the paid version you go up to 100 and can get toll-free numbers. So if you're working with international clients or teams you may want to pay for that service.
Read Daniel Coburn's full review

Hosted PBX (8)
9.5
Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR) (6)
User templates (5)
Call reports (16)
Directory of employee names (6)
Answering rules (4)
Message alerts (13)
Video conferencing (14)
Audio conferencing (24)
Mobile app for iOS (9)
Mobile app for Android (9)

About UberConference

UberConference is a web conferencing platform with document management capability that integrates with third-party applications such as Google Drive, LinkedIn, Evernote, and Dropbox. It includes features such as screen sharing, call controls, call recording, and a mobile application. A unique feature that UberConference provides is custom hold music. Users can simply upload .mp3 files in their app settings for meeting and conference participants to listen to while they wait for the conversation to begin. Additionally, UberConference provides analytics on meetings and conference calls for providing insight into business communications.

In terms of pricing, UberConference provides a basic, free option for users or a paid, business-class offering. Clients can choose to be billed on a monthly or yearly basis. Monthly pricing is at $15/mo and yearly pricing is at $10/mo. The business offering supports up to 100 conference participants whereas the free option supports up to 10.