UberConference is a web conferencing platform with document management capability that integrates with third-party applications such as Google Drive, LinkedIn, Evernote, and Dropbox. It includes features such as screen sharing, call controls, call recording, and a mobile application.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/QY/xL/ZXQFGQ5L4UIK.PNGThe most powerful web-based call solutionThis is a must-have tool for the partnerships department at ReferralCandy. This is the platform we use for our calls with partners, as well as demo calls and even to record podcast episodes at some point. One of the features I like the most is that users can join either from their computers or cellphones, and it's a very robust platform to run screen-sharing sessions.,Screen-sharing. Multi-user conference calls. Call recordings.,It does not allow users to join a web conference from their smartphones. It forces them to join it from their regular cellphone line.,10,It's a powerful yet free tool to organize professional calls. It has been a crucial partner and has led us to discover other Dialpad products.,Zoom and Skype,10UberConference, The Simple ChoiceWe use it daily for demos with all our clients and customers, in all departments, especially sales and customer support. The only problems we encounter are usually on the other end with connection issues.,I love the simplicity of the screen share. Great communication channels. Clear lines when talking, even with several users at the same time. A simple login process for guests.,I know there's a Chat option, but I also wish there was a "Question" button, for when we're doing demos to multiple people and they're less inclined to speak up. I wish you could eliminate the Holding 'beep' sound when using a separate dialer application. Or It would be nice if UberConference had a dialing service built-in.,10,It's all positive for our agenda items in showing our software dashboard to potential customers. There have been no impacts that negatively affect our business.,Salesforce Lightning Dialer and GoToWebinar,10,SalesLoft, Slack, Zoho CRMSimple and affordable solution for conference calls.We use it as a simple conference call tool that allows us to coordinate with multiple clients and potential clients across the country. The integration between phone, computer, and mobile application has been really helpful. I just had a potential client make a comment on how much she appreciated the "call waiting" feature that is included in the standard package.,Integrates with Google Calendar. Customized to my personal profile. Automatically sends me a call summary once completed.,I'd like better video conferencing capabilities. I'd like outside people to be able to send information prior to the call via UberConferencing. If possible, it would be great to have a different name instead of "Uber.",10,It gave us a very affordable solution for conference calls. The setup and customization took about 5 minutes. Everyone is able to have their own custom number, which again was affordable and simple to implement. Our outside clients have had a favorable experience, which helps us build a rapport with them.,Google Hangouts, Vonage Enterprise and Skype,6,Mailchimp, Xero, TrelloMore like flakeyconferenceUberConference was used by our sales team, but we have since moved to Zoom. We had a lot of latency issues when talking overseas etc. and the feature set of UberConference is less than Zoom.,Video calls.,Drops. Latency. Lag.,2,More of a cost center than an ROI providing tool. Cheaper than competitors.,Zoom, Skype for Business (formerly Lync) and Google Hangouts,5,Zoom, Vidyard, Dropbox Business, Lucidchart, Microsoft VisioUberConference Communication Tool for Small Online TeamsWe use UberConference for weekly meetings to keep our worldwide team on task and up to date. Emails and text messages are alright, but some decisions need to be made on face to face discussion. Given the team is all over the place, UberConference is the next best step.,It communicates via website or phone. Records voice sessions. The screen sharing is nice.,The current Android app is basically just a phone redirect, not a communicator. On-screen text chat could use improvement.,9,For basic communications, zero investment made for easy adoption and usage, though with some limitations. No software to download, setup, or buy, so it's super easy to adopt and use.,9UberConference is easy to use and a great valueWe use UberConference nearly daily for quick access to a local phone number conference line and screen sharing capabilities with both clients and external vendors. Our end-users appreciate how easy it is to use and as the key decision-maker and company owner, I think the pricing is incredibly competitive. In our nearly daily use, I can count the number of times on one hand that there have ever been quality or technical issues with UberConference - reliability is fantastic.,Value Reliability Ease of Use,Recording Chrome-Only Extension for Screen Sharing Onboarding with Dialpad,10,Affordable Pricing Monthly Subscription Auto-Billing,Cisco Webex Calling and GoToMeeting,1UberConference is Simple and EffectiveWe use UberConference as a dial-in line for conference calls. It's an easy way to just have people call in to get multiple people on the same call together. No one has to download software or enter a dial-in PIN. Just call the phone number and you're in.,Conference calls Webinars,The on-hold music is annoying and difficult to figure out how to turn off,8,UberConference has streamlined our conference calls to get work done with multiple people from around the country at the same time.How is UberConference free?UberConference is a huge help to our sales team, and has been from the start. My company "cleaned house" in their sales department prior to my arrival, and I was the first hire on the team by the new VP of Sales. As employee number 1 on the sales team, I was told to use UberConference from day 1. It's been a vital tool in all of my major sales, from start to finish. From the disco call that allows up to ten people (with the basic version) to call in at once, to the demo that allows me to share my screen with a team of recruiters in California from NYC, to the close where a Chief of Staff or Chief People Officer dials in and is relaxed to the tune of "I've been sitting here all day, I've been waiting in this waiting room..." which, rumor has it, is the CEO's voice singing. I use it every day, and so does my team of 7 AE's and director of sales.,Discovery Calls: allows 10 people to dial in and listen at the same time. This is with the basic version. Demo: I can share my screen and walk people through our recruiting tool all at once. They do a good job, as silly as this sounds, of putting people at ease before they join the call with that song. For me, I can't listen to it anymore...But for new clients who hear it for the first time? Almost every call I join sounds like a sitcom laugh track. Making sure you're on time and aware. It allows you to get texts sent to your phone when someone joins, so you don't have to wait when no one is dialed in. You can record your calls so that you can send them to new employees to hear and learn the company's sales process, get critiqued by your boss, etc.,I think that the functionality in terms of candidates viewing my screen, etc. (the buttons at the bottom) could be more clearly defined. I don't know if it would look as cool as it does now, but if things could just be labeled, I wouldn't have to take my time walking someone through viewing my screen by clicking a button. You could also make it easier for people to join the call. It stumps people and sometimes deters them if they have to put their information into the tool.,9,I've closed deals for over $100k on UberConference, at a company with an average close of $5k. I'm not going to give UberConference all the credit here but it helped! That's for sure!,Zoom and Google Hangouts,10,SalesLoft, Lusha, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail (formerly Rapportive), Salesforce Commerce CloudUberConference is perfect for video calls and screen sharing!At my agency, we use UberConference for video meetings with our team and clients. We have some team members that often work remotely, and clients that are out of the state or country, and this makes it very easy for us. The quality is always top-notch. We've never had issues with connection, and the resolution is always the best.,HD video conferences. Screen-sharing. Support is always helpful.,I would like to see voice calls.,10,We are able to have video calls with our team members -- some of our team members work remotely so being able to video call with them is very efficient. Being able to share my screen with my clients without me having to go to their office saves the company time and money.,10User-friendly conferencing application, but no screen recording functionWe use UberConference across our entire organization. We use it as a conferencing bridge between our internal teams and our clients as well as our remote employees and our in-office employees. The application provides us with a way of setting up and hosting conference calls that is more simple and straightforward than similar applications we have used.,Ease of usability eliminates the need for a long onboarding or training process. The text chat feature is great for sending links while on a conference. Screen sharing is very easy to use (no switching presenter access) and is always clear.,I wish uberconference had the ability to record a screenshare. We have to use another application when we want to record a screenshare for training purposes. Sometimes users get kicked off of conferences unexpectedly. Sometimes a user will join but there is no notification.,8,UberConference provides an easy way to set up conference calls. You don't have to download an app to join a conference. Our clients really appreciate the usability. The lack of screen recording has created a need for us to use a third party app.,Cisco Webex Calling,8,ClickUp, Zoom, BasecampSuper UberConferenceUberConference is used by all of our employees across our two offices in Chicago and Dallas. It is used for all of our weekly staff meetings across all departments, and occasionally for conferences with our clients. It helps us continuously check in with each other and complete trainings without having to pay for travel all the time.,Makes joining conferences easy, with each person having a personalized link that can be shared. It is compatible with computers AND phones/tablets and is user-friendly on both platforms. This helps me stay connected no matter where I am, whether in the office or commuting. The option to share screens is very helpful and easy to use.,Sharing screens sometimes takes quite a while and causes the browser to crash. 1 out of 6 times using UberConference, I have network connectivity issues even though my internet connection seems healthy. Sharing screens sometimes significantly lowers the resolution of the image, to the point where the writing on the screen being shared is not legible.,8,Saves on traveling costs.,Zoom,8,Zoom Video Webinar, 8x8 Virtual Office, AdvancedEHRUberConference: the simplest, but equally featured and quality rich to any other competitorWe do not use CberConference firm-wide, but I organize a lot of my own meetings being in sales, and UberConference is extremely useful for my individual needs.,Extremely easy to use: just click and go. Good call quality, with nice essential features like screen sharing. Free version is great and the premium is very reasonably priced.,Honestly not much, especially now that video chatting is available. International dial-outs (not sure if they implemented this already since I last checked). I wish it didn't announce "this free conference is provided by UberConference" upon entering a call, but I get that it's incentivizing buying the premium version.,10,I only use the free version, so it's only positive!,Zoom, Cisco Webex Calling and Google Hangouts,10,Zoom, Microsoft Office 365, SlackVery helpful screenshare platform with frustrating new update!Our firm uses UberConference to connect with project teams and clients, many of whom are spread out across the U.S. in different offices, and states, and/or countries. The screen share component of UberConference is especially useful, as the majority of our work involves models and presentations that truly need to be "walked-through" in real time.,Screen share capacity Seamlessness of platform Integration with Outlook,New update is very cumbersome, and includes too many beep-ons during calls More connection quality issues with new update Slightly confusing nature of new update has limited some of the "seamlessness", as we are now having problems when trying to help clients (who are less familiar with the platform) sign-on to a screenshare link.,7,It allows our clients to receive more frequent (so, in between on-the-ground meetings) updates on our deliverables We are able to present without scheduling in-person meetings We are able to communicate with other firm employees in different offices more reliably,5,ArcGISUberConference -- A simple, effective, and affordable conferencing solutionRoughly half of our company uses UberConference with their own account. It allows employees to manage their own conferences and screenshare sessions. Meeting communication is improved because it is simple for people outside the company to join the meetings and share their own screen if necessary.,The video chat (currently in beta) is really nice. You can pin up to two screens at the top and see a couple of thumbnails at the bottom. If you do not pin, then it rotates who is talking to the top. Ease of joining a meeting for participants. The admin interface is pretty intuitive. IT never has to show employees how to use it and run meetings.,There is no screenshare recording functionality. Because of this, we need to keep a license or two for GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar so that we can record screen sharing meetings.,9,The cost is a lot lower than getting individual GoToMeeting licenses for that many users. No shared accounts means that there are no meeting conflicts. The simple intuitive interface means less IT support is required.,GoToMeeting,GoToWebinarTruly easy to use and innovative meeting software, lives up to it's name!UberConference was packaged as part of our Dialpad phone system, but before our company signed up for Dialpad it was used on the free tier quite often because it is by far the best free teleconference software out there. It is used mostly by management level employees to set up meetings with outside vendors or consultants. I found it quite easy to use as it doesn't require any software to be installed, so for restricted user accounts, it is an ideal choice. It also allows screen sharing across multiple platforms since it's entirely browser driven.,Easy to use, no privilege escalation needed for install. Quick and clear connections, easy to tell who is speaking and who is on (or not) on the call. Screen share works well with no technical assistance to most people!,Not much to improve other than maybe more direct calendar integration with Outlook (legacy desktop apps).,10,Extremely good value, especially on the free tier One of the only conferencing software that allows for most commonly used features to be free Low cost, so an excellent value for enterprise level use,,Google Hangouts, RingCentral Meetings, Cisco Webex Teams (formerly Cisco Spark),No,Price Product Features Product Usability,No, the evaluation was free and I am very happy with the software so I wouldn't change a thing. Since the software offers so many features on the free tier there as no need for a "trial" basis truly a natural choice when it came to select a company-wide conferencing software.,Starting meetings is easy and straightforward. Screen sharing is quite simple. No software to install, the best part!,I have not found any particularly difficult to use features,Yes,10UberConference ReviewI use UberConference for all non-face-to-face meetings with internal and external partners and clients. From strictly voice calls to voice and screen-sharing, UberConference allows us to interact with clients or team members who can not be physically in our office to meet. I would recommend UberConference as I have not run into any issues with its use.,Voice clarity over web Screen share Allowing a group of people to connect,Allow for large groups 15+,9,Zoom,Mavenlink, Google Drive, InVisionUberConference for BusinessWe have used UberConference in multiple different departments throughout the company to hold meetings with our clients around the world. UberConference solves the problem of not being able to meet face to face with clients on a regular basis. It's helpful that we can all see and talk to each other in real time despite the geographic barriers.,UberConference allows us to meet with our clients across the globe in real time. UberConference makes it easy to include multiple people into the meeting. UberConference is also a great way to provide on-going training to our employees who work remotely.,I think it could be easier to share screens from user to user or to share more screens at once. Working in design, it helps to be able to see multiple screens at the same time or to easily switch between them. I think the overall functionality of the program is great.,8,We have been able to seamlessly communicate with prospects and clients with UberConference, resulting in profit.,GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar,GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, Adobe Photoshop, Skype for Business (formerly Lync), Salesforce Analytics CloudUberConference - Perfect No Frills Conference CallingEvery team member has their own UberConference link. We use them for third-party calls, client reviews, and conferences with our remote teams. It allows us to talk to each other on demand with screen sharing capabilities. I use it a lot for product demos.,Screen Share Showing Where & Who is on the conference No downtime - there hasn't been a time where it completely cut off,A different waiting song The ease of creating a unique URL Use for webinars like goto meeting,8,We are easily able to collaborate Our clients stay in constant communication Sales Calls and demos are easily scheduled,GoToWebinar,HubSpot, Google Analytics, Adobe AnalyticsGood for cash-strapped startups. Need a big-kid system eventually, though.We were primarily using UberConference for our sales team and client success, but other members had accounts as well. It allowed us a cost-effective way to host screen shares on conference calls with a modern UI.,The interface is pretty decent. One thing I like most is that no additional downloads are required for the person on the other end in order to view the screenshare. I've used other products like GoToMeeting where this wasn't the case Very cost effective -- you can get most of the features using a free account. Some people think it's cheesy, but I really like their default on-hold music...it's a guy singing a song accompanied by guitar and it's a funny parody of him being on hold.,The main reason we left UberConference for Zoom was we had issues with it not working WAY too frequently. There would be many times where the phone line or screen share wasn't working (or both). I'm pretty certain the problem was on their end because when I'd have meetings with other people that used UberConference they could complain about the same thing. Not as robust feature-wise as Zoom or some of the other products out there.,6,It allowed us an easy way quickly get something up and running that was pretty cost-effective to host demo calls and for client success to hold kickoff calls.,Slack, Pardot, HubSpot, HubSpot CRM, Zenefits, Gusto, Evernote, LastPass, Wrike, iMovie, Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Lightning Dialer, Zoom, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Wistia, Loom, ZapierYou get what you pay for with UberConferenceUberConference is being used by our entire organization as a cost-effective and readily available solution for staying in touch across geographically disparate offices. A number of individuals on our small team have created their own accounts so that they can host conference calls and do screen shares with each other quickly and easily. It allows us to join two offices fairly easily, and feel like we are looking at the same things together.,Cost-effective - UberConference is free! Easy to use - it's user interface is simple and easy to understand. Built-in conferencing and screen-sharing capabilities are very useful. No need to pre-schedule meetings - it's easy to log in through a web interface and host or attend meetings on the fly.,Can be very laggy - I have been part of screen share conferences where the connection keeps dropping. Call quality is not always the best. Limited functionality - this cannot be your all-in-one go-to conferencing solution because there are no video call capabilities.,5,Given that UberConference is free, as long as you're able to host at least one successful conference, it will have given you a positive ROI. I appreciate that it's a quick and easy way for geographically disparate teams to get on the same page and visually show each other what they are working on. Given that it doesn't offer the most reliable connection, if you are hoping to use it for client calls or conferences, it's not the best solution. It could have a negative ROI on your business if it damages your credibility with clients.,Amazon Chime and Zoom,SugarCRMUberconference is a great teleconference tool for Startups and SMB's!We use Uberconference for all of our customer calls, sales calls, internal team meetings, and even investor calls. Prior to Uberconference, I used GoToMeeting, FreeConferenceCall, Skype, and Google Hangout. They were not as reliable as Uberconference. Quality of those calls was incredibly poor. GoToMeeting wasn't as bad as the others but the UX was so confusing to navigate and use. The quality of our calls with Uberconference is great, the UX/UI is very simple to use, we get the same number for all of our calls, and the price is very reasonable. You also get a dedicated URL so that you can easily send people to your URL for screen shares.,Quality of Call - no drop calls. User experience and the user interface is simple and easy to use, very intuitive. Easily accessible to other callers - dedicated phone number and URL makes it easy to connect.,Videoconference should be added, for those that want to do that. Multiple numbers for the same account. Fix the calendar invite share setting, it often sends multiple invites.,10,Helped us better connect with customers and potential customers Reliable software for conference calls No dropped calls so presents a professional solution,GoToMeeting, FreeConferenceCall.com, Skype and Google Hangouts,Gusto, StripeUberConference: The conference call app that can do it all for less, and do it anywhereI've used UberConference to record interviews for assignments over the phone. It is the easiest way I've ever done interviews. All I need to do is put on my headset, give my subjects the number and time to call in, and then hit Record as soon as everyone's in the call.,It records calls with a simple push of a button, and does let everyone know the call is being recorded, which is a plus for those living in two-party states. The interface is clean and easy to use. The paid features allow you to call anyone for a conference call. Retrieving recorded files is easy, and all the files are available immediately upon the end of the call. Any app that uses Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" as an option for on-hold music is a winner already.,I wish I didn't need to pay to get a custom number; why not at least follow Google Voice's lead? I also wish I didn't need to pay to dial-out to add guests to a given call. As much as I like Rick Astley, I also-also wish I didn't need to pay to upload my own on-hold music; I want some vaporwave floating in my guests' ears!,10,The ease of being able to record phone calls, obtain the files, and work on assignments with accurate quotes has helped me gain more assignments from editors and other clients. For how often I use UberConference, the free features that are available keep my bottom line in the black. As a Chromebook user, the fact UberConference works on Chrome OS as an app and online means I don't have to invest hundreds of dollars into a new laptop/OS.,Zoom,Google Drive, G Suite, DropboxThe Best Free e-Meeting SolutionUberConference is perhaps the best free e-meeting solution. All that it requires is a web-browser. Users can even use the conference phone dial-in without having to run the web-app. Of course, there is a mobile app as well. It's clean, simple to use and lightweight. The only disadvantage I see when comparing it to industry behemoths like GoToMeeting is that it's not possible to do a screen recording (only an audio-recording). I use UberConference nearly every day and see no reason to switch to another tool.,Lightweight: it's never crashed on me, as long as the browser isn't overloaded with tabs Can be used for phone-only conversation. Uses can use it as a business phone line so as to not reveal their personal mobile. Excellent user interface with chat feature. Easy to present for the host or for a guest. Nice to have a custom url, i.e. www.uberconference.com/my_account_name,The default 'on hold' music can get old very quickly. Fortunately, users can remove it or change it, although it requires going into settings. As mentioned previously, the main feature it lacks is ability to record videos. This feature would significantly improve Uberconference in relation to paid services.,9,Given that UberConference is a free e-meeting solution, I have experienced big positive impact on my business with no loss or risk. I am able to speak with clients and demonstrate my work in a simple manner. My clients enjoy using Uberconference as well.,,Salesforce CPQ (formerly SteelBrick), Evernote, SnagitUberConference Is My Secret WeaponUberConference is my go-to app for conference calling. I use it as the default phone number for my online calendar appointments, with current and prospective clients. One of the most critical services it provides is a recording of the conversation that I provide to clients. This permits our conversation to "flow" without either of us having to take notes or become distracted.,Recording conversations is great, and gets emailed to me as soon as it's available Clients can phone in or use their computer, or connect via app so it's convenient Having a consistent phone number and link allows us to use this regularly UberConference also permits multiple parties to call in to the conference I like the ability to share my desktop to show users on other computers a visual,The interface can be confusing to some users, especially if they are Occasionally, the sound settings on computers can cause problems that can be frustrating,8,Our needs allow us to use the free service, so it is as cost-effective as it gets!,FreeConferenceCall.com, FreeConference.com, Skype and Google Hangouts,Hatchbuck, Google Domains, G Suite, Apple iCloud, QuickBooks Online, Evernote, BlueJeans, 1Password, Zapier, HubSpot Sales, Zoom, Facebook for Business, Bitly, CanvaA great solution for startups or free usesWe used UberConference as our conference line and webex solution across the entire organization. It was an affordable solution for both conferencing and web meetings.,I really enjoyed the custom hold music. You would make it anything you want. They also have some pretty funny ones out of the box. The user interface is streamlined and simple to use. Screen sharing is really easy and I never had a problem with a client not being able to join due to downloads/firewalls, etc.,They could add more features like whiteboard. Add Apple Airplay screen sharing. I'm not sure if this is still the case, but each conference line had to be connected to an individual email address before. So, you couldn't just enable the lines for multiple people to use. We ended up setting up fake emails for each line and then sending out the pins and links to the groups that would share those lines.,8,Affordable conferencing solution. Eliminated issues we were having with clients trying to connect to web meetings via Skype for Business.,Skype for Business,Skype for Business
UberConference
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

UberConference Reviews

UberConference

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 37 of 76 UberConference ratings and reviews.

Raúl Galera Domínguez profile photo

Read Lisa Jeffries's full review
Jared Lyda profile photo

Read Jared Lyda's full review
September 19, 2019

How is UberConference free?

September 18, 2019

Nancy Chorpenning profile photo

Read Nancy Chorpenning's full review

Hosted PBX (12)
9.2
Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR) (12)
User templates (9)
Call reports (24)
Directory of employee names (8)
Answering rules (7)
9.2
Message alerts (20)
Video conferencing (21)
Audio conferencing (35)
Video screen sharing (11)
Instant messaging (7)
Mobile app for iOS (17)
Mobile app for Android (15)

About UberConference

UberConference is a web conferencing platform with document management capability that integrates with third-party applications such as Google Drive, LinkedIn, Evernote, and Dropbox. It includes features such as screen sharing, call controls, call recording, and a mobile application. A unique feature that UberConference provides is custom hold music. Users can simply upload .mp3 files in their app settings for meeting and conference participants to listen to while they wait for the conversation to begin. Additionally, UberConference provides analytics on meetings and conference calls for providing insight into business communications.

In terms of pricing, UberConference provides a basic, free option for users or a paid, business-class offering. Clients can choose to be billed on a monthly or yearly basis. Monthly pricing is at $15/mo and yearly pricing is at $10/mo. The business offering supports up to 100 conference participants whereas the free option supports up to 10.