UberConference Reviews

Jason Carlage | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 25, 2019

Easy way to share screen and connect with customers via phone / audio, with a great free version

Support Rating

We have never reached out to UberConference's support. The site has been easy to navigate and we haven't had any technical issues, so we've never had a need to contact them. The site has had 100% uptime since we've started using it, and phone and audio connectivity have always been strong so long as we were in a good service area.
Read Jason Carlage's full review
Steven Duran | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 12, 2019

Simple and affordable solution for conference calls.

Support Rating

I haven't had to utilize customer support for this software solution. This is mostly due to the fact that I haven't had any issues with using this software. The "tone" and "feel" of the brand is very friendly and forward-thinking, so I would expect that their service is top-notch as well.
Read Steven Duran's full review
Chris Lesner | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 24, 2019

Uberconference is the best

Support Rating

We have bumped into a few usability questions on earlier versions of Uberconference and they are consistently quick to respond as well as easy to work with. They helped us out on multiple occasions and also helped us troubleshoot a few issues that we were having based on some unique circumstances.
Read Chris Lesner's full review
Jared DeLong | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 20, 2019

UberConference is a fantastic tool!

Support Rating

I've barely ever had to reach out to them with any issues. That communicates to me that they have a great product that I'll continue to use. They always offer a feedback survey after meeting sessions where you can let them know if there were issues with connectivity or something else in the app. If you give negative feedback, they'll follow up very soon to learn more about that experience so they can make it better.
Read Jared DeLong's full review
Benjamin E. Jerew | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 19, 2019

UberConference Communication Tool for Small Online Teams

Support Rating

I've only been in contact with UberConference support a couple of times, but the team is pretty responsive and understanding. To get the best call quality, they helped me make a couple of changes to my own PC and network, and are knowledgeable on their part.
Read Benjamin E. Jerew's full review
Lisa Jeffries | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 18, 2019

UberConference is easy to use and a great value

Support Rating

We have not needed any user support. However, the recently launched a UI change on a Monday morning with no advance notice which was very jarring. I complained about that in a pop-up message asking about the new layout and never heard anything back. This is my only memorable interaction with support.
Read Lisa Jeffries's full review
October 29, 2019

UberConference offers a seamless user-experience

Support Rating

Fortunately, I have never had to utilize the support features of UberConference. The user experience is basically seamless. I have not heard anything negative from any of my teammates about UberConference support, so I assume that their experiences have been positive as well. It is clear where a user should go if they need support, which is always useful.
September 25, 2019

Great for calls, room to grow for screen sharing

Support Rating

I never had to contact support so I can't speak to the overall level of support that they provide. I will say that UberConference is fairly user-friendly (despite some technical snags in screen share) so support calls are likely kept to a minimum. Keep in mind that I was a single user, interacting with many clients but I was the only one initiating meetings.
September 21, 2019

UberConference!

Support Rating

I've never used it and never needed it. That's a good thing! Any time your product works and doesn't need to have customers contact you on how to use it is great. Since I never used it, there's not a whole lot of details to add here.

High quality audio (3)
High quality video (2)
Low bandwidth requirements (2)
6.5
Mobile support (2)
Desktop sharing (3)
Calendar integration (2)
Meeting initiation (2)
Record meetings / events (3)
Live chat (2)
9.5
Q&A (1)
User authentication (2)
Participant roles & permissions (1)
Confidential attendee list (1)

About UberConference

UberConference is a web conferencing platform with document management capability that integrates with third-party applications such as Google Drive, LinkedIn, Evernote, and Dropbox. It includes features such as screen sharing, call controls, call recording, and a mobile application. A unique feature that UberConference provides is custom hold music. Users can simply upload .mp3 files in their app settings for meeting and conference participants to listen to while they wait for the conversation to begin. Additionally, UberConference provides analytics on meetings and conference calls for providing insight into business communications.

In terms of pricing, UberConference provides a basic, free option for users or a paid, business-class offering. Clients can choose to be billed on a monthly or yearly basis. Monthly pricing is at $15/mo and yearly pricing is at $10/mo. The business offering supports up to 100 conference participants whereas the free option supports up to 10.

UberConference Technical Details