- Content hub (5)10.0100%
- Content distribution (5)9.090%
- Forms / Gated content (5)8.080%
- Ideation (5)8.080%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SnapApp, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Supported: Ideation
- Supported: Content hub
- Supported: Forms / Gated content
- Supported: Embedded CTAs
- Supported: Content distribution
- Supported: Content performance analytics
- Supported: Page-level engagement analytics
Watch At SnapApp, we think customer-first. We want to help our customers create incredible experiences for their audiences, build resonance and revenue, and tell their stories better. Check out our latest video featuring our CEO, Seth Lieberman, and stories from a few of our amazing customers. Get inspired to make something great!
Watch The SnapApp platform is the fastest, easiest way to creating amazing interactive content. Built with marketers in mind, see how you can create engaging experiences for your audience in time at all.
- Better content experience
- More Business more money
- Our business is constantly growing and expanding.
- More qualified leads.
- More intelligent, productive convos w potential patients.
- Fabulous forms.
- Probably 6 pct uptick in sales close last year.
- For our younger target audience, we saw a lift in leads by 25%. They were more apt to respond and provide data. Our cost per lead in this audience went down $0.10 per lead.
- It has allowed us to create numerous evergreen assets that can be leveraged for future campaigns.
- Interactivity has allowed us to present our existing content in a new & exciting way.
- It's hard to quantify the ROI of SnapApp
- We find that the email that uses a SnapApp quiz is one of the most engaged emails
- SnapApp has really boosted lead generation in channels where we've struggled e.g. our company blog, owned (not paid) social media, etc.
- It allows us to create engaging experiences for our prospects that aren't really available through other means.
- Positively, SnapApp introduced some of our marketing team members to new ways to engage interactively with prospects and customers.
- SnapApp appeared a bit too much like a cartoon to some of our sales staff, and they did not want to use it as part of their efforts.
- SnapApp actually did not greatly positively or negatively impact our ROI or any other area.