September 17, 2014
Score 10 out of 10
UberTags is used to manage all the scripts across all clients within the organization. It really helps to improve management of scripts and workflow by creating a centralized management system for managing all the scripts rather than ensuring that all scripts are present and working on the site at the same time. It also helps improve the speed in troubleshooting scripts.
Read Harrison Jones's full review
- Are you currently running a lot of scripts on the website?
- Does it take a long time to get DevOps to implement and push scripts live?
- When a script is live and doesn't work, how long does it take to troubleshoot it and push the fix live?
- Do you frequently change or add scripts to the website?
- Are you looking to improve your page load speed?