Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Reviews

Tiago Mokwa | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 22, 2020

Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Consumer and Business users

Support Rating

Support tickets can be proactively created within the dashboard with full detailed documentation. The Ubiquiti website provides detailed documentation on support. Forum and user groups also provide the interested community with information that covers all aspects of issues or questions users can encounter with the latest and most updated information.
Read Tiago Mokwa's full review
Matthew Ingram | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 14, 2020

Great for MSPs

Support Rating

I have never had to call Ubiquiti directly. 100% of the time I have been able to solve my issue from a community forum post. I love it when a product line has these community forums.
Read Matthew Ingram's full review
Brandon Patton | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 22, 2019

Big Features, Small Cost, Mediocre Support

Support Rating

Ubiquiti support is minimal, which is said to help decrease the cost of the equipment. However, with many reports of emails going directly to the Ubiquiti support line taking days to hear a response, you're better off either engaging with the community forums for help from fellow UniFi users or reaching out to a reseller that has training on the equipment that can assist.
Read Brandon Patton's full review
November 30, 2019

UniFi -- centrally managed network devices

Support Rating

Chat support is available through the UniFi controller. The controller is free, so this means support is free. There is also a very active community and forum on Ubiquiti's website, and also on Reddit and other third-party communities.
Several times now I have encountered an issue and reached out to chat support, only to be linked up with an actual UniFi engineer. This has led to resolutions for any issue I've encountered. It's clear that Ubiquiti is interested in helping customers -- they recognize that fixing an issue encountered by a user not only helps that user, but also makes their UniFi product line more useful to all.
September 26, 2019

The best underrated and not advertised Wifi around

Support Rating

I would like phone support but honestly, have never really needed it so I would say that I am happy with what I have used and things just don't really break with this stuff. The software is solid, it auto backups and then I back up my server so I am covered. If something does break with hardware I just buy a new $100 AP hook it up and 5 minutes later I am rocking and rolling.

About Ubiquiti Networks UniFi

Ubiquiti Networks in San Jose provides their UniFi wi-fi hotspot technology.