Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Brandon Patton profile photo

Support

Ubiquiti support is minimal, which is said to help decrease the cost of the equipment. However, with many reports of emails going directly to the Ubiquiti support line taking days to hear a response, you're better off either engaging with the community forums for help from fellow UniFi users or reaching out to a reseller that has training on the equipment that can assist.
Read Brandon Patton's full review

Support

I would like phone support but honestly, have never really needed it so I would say that I am happy with what I have used and things just don't really break with this stuff. The software is solid, it auto backups and then I back up my server so I am covered. If something does break with hardware I just buy a new $100 AP hook it up and 5 minutes later I am rocking and rolling.

Support

Chat support is available through the UniFi controller. The controller is free, so this means support is free. There is also a very active community and forum on Ubiquiti's website, and also on Reddit and other third-party communities.
Several times now I have encountered an issue and reached out to chat support, only to be linked up with an actual UniFi engineer. This has led to resolutions for any issue I've encountered. It's clear that Ubiquiti is interested in helping customers -- they recognize that fixing an issue encountered by a user not only helps that user, but also makes their UniFi product line more useful to all.

About Ubiquiti Networks UniFi

Ubiquiti Networks in San Jose provides their UniFi wi-fi hotspot technology.