Ubiquiti for all!

July 25, 2022
We use these APs in some of our clients offices, they work great and super simple to configure. They do the job of extending the clients …

Ubiquiti Wireless WAN review

November 24, 2021
I implemented Ubiquiti Wireless WAN on several of my clients on my own.Install this brand because in prices / quality it is the best there …

Ubiquiti Wireless Review

October 20, 2020
With fifty locations and a variety of equipment in place we decided to standardize on a single platform for switches, wireless access …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Ubiquiti Wireless WAN, and make your voice heard!

What is Ubiquiti Wireless WAN?

Ubiquiti Networks offers wireless WAN.

1 person want pricing too

What is Ubiquiti Wireless WAN?

Ubiquiti Networks offers wireless WAN.

Ubiquiti Wireless WAN Technical Details

I love the equipment for small-scale commercial solutions and quality without the price tag. I might not recommend their products for a large organization with multiple locations and servers. However, the GUI interface will allow remote access and setup across the network. I think this is a great solution for small businesses and families or home office solutions, provided there is some IT knowledge for setup and maintenance.
The moment a deployment would need site-to-site connectivity or multiple access points, I turn to Ubiquiti. These scenarios are where I think Ubiquiti's main strengths, the ease of configuration and price to performance, shine. If long-term support is needed, I'll also trust Ubiquiti for that, since even their legacy APs dating back more than 5 years ago at the very least still adopt and work — something which I, unfortunately, see less of, even in B2B IT. For simpler deployments that can be covered by a single access point and/or an unmanaged switch, I don't think Ubiquiti's offerings shine as much compared to competitors.
July 25, 2022

Ubiquiti for all!

It's well suited for extending the coverage of your wifi in those areas that need that extra bump. If you have use for the protect system that's a plus and it comes with the product already which is great.
Ubiquiti's wireless WAN solution is suitable for usage in businesses of all sizes. Smaller businesses may not profit as much from the integration of Wi-Fi devices due to the high expense of doing so, hence the cost-benefit analysis favors larger businesses. In big and medium-sized businesses, having access to such tools improves network security and administration by allowing for several, conceptually separate networks to be managed and made available from a single Wi-Fi access point.
Matthew Dunn | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have found these Ubiquiti devices far outperform other devices in the same price range and some even more expensive units. They cover all the areas I need and can be implemented in a very short amount of time and effort. A ceiling mount isn't always an option and I am not sure how mounting on a wall affects performance.
GILIAN HASS | TrustRadius Reviewer
The Ubiquiti Wireless WAN solution can be used in both small and large corporate environments. However, as it has a rather high cost, its cost-benefit is greater in medium and large corporations, as small corporations may not take advantage of as many resources as the integration between Wi-Fi devices. In medium and large corporations, resources like this represent a very great facility in network management and in the availability of the connection in a transparent way at different points of the company, together with the security of isolated networks logically being made available by the same Wi-Fi device.
As we had really unstable wireless networking, we had to find a proper solution to provide the best service to our colleagues and customers. After we changed to Ubiquiti Wireless WAN, we finally had the result we wanted, stable wireless networking where people could work from almost anywhere in the building without any network interference.
Amber Graham Bell | TrustRadius Reviewer
Ubiquiti Wireless WAN is the most suitable if you need to implement robust connectivity in a short time and in different areas without having to implement equipment with complex configurations. I can also recommend this equipment due to the good range of connectivity, they are easy to implement and they are very safe because they have strong security encryption. Free software updates are also one of the reasons to use these devices for much longer.
Kevin McCusker | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have discovered that the wifi range is less than a few other vendors that I tested so we do need to have more devices for the coverage that we need but the price per device is much more affordable than some of the enterprise solutions.
Install many equipment of this platform in lower middle class hotels, the operation is very good for this type of situation, as I said before price / quality. Customers are very satisfied with the performance and over time they do not present failures. The unifi teams for this type of business are the best and the company always presents updates for their teams, they are very complete.
Well Suited Area :
Ubiquiti Wireless WAN is appropriate in multi site/Offices organization where requirement is dual or reliable connectivity to avoid any kind of downtime, as I am from automobile sector so my organization can't bear any downtime during production hours and we have location with long distance and facing fiber issues on every couple of months so this product resolve my all communication issues as well as downtime problems.
Less Appropriate:
Small office or single building office/Company
Well suited for large and small companies. Home use is not out of the question. This works well with companies who need a mesh network that works. One client install involved a building that was steal and concrete. Instead of running new network cabling we used existing cabling and converted the entire building to Ubiquiti Wireless WAN.
Any distance with a clear view between would work for these devices. Choosing the right device for the link is critical. Lower frequencies can go farther distances but have the issue of interference and large fresnel zones. Some areas may need a taller tower to avoid the fresnel zone. Higher frequencies have smaller fresnel zones have less interference and can potentially offer more bandwidth, however, the higher the frequency, the less range it has.