May 27, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
Read Tracy Ratcliffe's full review
Pros and Cons
- Business Intelligence reporting: it allows for point in time and can report on all data fields within the database.
- Salary Planning: this has allowed us to take a completely manual process with excel spreadsheets and make it an online process with approvals and workflows. Once approved the data automatically flows over to the employee's HR record. This has saved a lot of time for the managers, Human Resources, and Payroll.
- On boarding: we have taken a paper process and made it completely paperless.
- Configurable: the ability to create our own fields for data specific to us, and place those fields on current screens for updating and reporting.
- Workforce Management: this is the new time system. The pay rule calculations are spot-on, however, the end-user navigation and screen looks need enhancement and more end-user configurability
- Recruiting form enhancement to include an application form to supplement the application process of a job opportunity. There is more information we request on an application that we would like to request via the recruiting process.