Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Univention Corporate Server (UCS), and make your voice heard!
UCS Core Edition
UCS Core Edition
UCS Base Subscription
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Univention Corporate Server (UCS) is software that enables users to operate and manage complete IT infrastructures settled in distributed, heterogeneous and virtualized envorinments. No matter whether the user has 10, 100 or 10,000 employees: UCS aims to grow with the company and its requirements.
The management of user accounts and the control of access rights can be operated via the web-based operation system, regardless of the system software the user wishes to deploy (UCS interacts with Linux, Microsoft Windows or Mac OS X). Multiple enterprise solutions can be implemented into UCS via the integrated App Center.
The implemented single sign-on function allows users to access all systems, web services and applications that a system has in use.
Univention Corporate Server offers a free core edition of UCS containing all its features. In addition, there are three different subscription options where customers have access to support and maintenance services. Univention Corporate Server is a full open source solution; the complete code is published on GitHub.
- Supported: ID-Management Access Control
- Supported: ID Management Single-Sign On (SSO)
- Supported: Multi-Factor Authentication
- Supported: Account Provisioning and De-provisioning
- Supported: IP and network administration (DNS Server BIND, DHCP, Webproxy/Squid)
- Supported: Active Directory Services (via Samba 4, AD Connector + AD Takeover Wizzard)
- Supported: App Center (more than 90 applications for integration in UCS)
- Supported: System management (OpenLDAP, Samba 4, AD Connector)
- Supported: Printer management (CUPS)
- Supported: Mail and groupware (Mailstack with Potstfix + OX, Kopano, EGroupware)
- Supported: APIs and Rest API
- Supported: Monitoring (Nagios)
- Supported: File services (ownCloud, Nextcloud + Seafile)
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Languages||English, German|