-scale the production of content with …
- Approval workflows (9)8.080%
- Content collaboration (9)8.080%
- Content calendar (9)8.080%
- Content hub (8)7.171%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Upland Kapost, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Upland Kapost is a B2B Marketing Operating System that enables marketers to manage the marketing function amid the complexity of the digital age. Kapost aims to align teams, tools and channels, so users can effectively plan, execute, distribute and analyze content and campaigns across the buyer’s journey.
Upland Software acquired Kapost May 2019.
- Supported: Ideation
- Supported: Approval workflows
- Supported: Content collaboration
- Supported: Content calendar
- Supported: Content hub
- Supported: Forms / Gated content
- Supported: Content distribution
- Supported: Content automation
- Supported: Audience profiling and targeting
- Supported: Closed-loop tracking and reporting
- Supported: Content performance analytics
- Supported: Campaign optimization dashboard
- Supported: Content production analytics
- Supported: Page-level engagement analytics
- Adobe Marketo Engage
- Oracle CX Marketing
- Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins
- Sitecore Experience Manager
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft 365
- GlobalMeet Webinar, superseded by GlobalMeet Webcast
- LinkedIn Publishing Platform
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Brightcove Video
- Khoros Communities (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)
- Saves time on email Q&A
- Saves time on training
- Consistent messaging content for the company
- Kapost streamlined a lot of different processes across marketing.
- We hope that people are finding assets they need rather than requesting new ones get created.
- Having a central location for assets has helped to prevent outdated documents from appearing in different locations.
- Better visibility into your whole content inventory.
- Easier for sales to find and use relevant content.
- Easy to manage and monitor progress in the content creation process.
- As with any workflow /project management tool, the project management adds another layer of work, but it's worth it.
- Increased visibility of a project's lifecycle.
- Increased employee efficiency -- having all content in one place minimizes duplication of content already produced, increases access to materials, and keeps a project on deadline.
- It allows us all to compare other email campaigns to each other. We are also able to get almost instant results.
- By having a working one system - we all can expect the same quality newsletters versus using an outside designer.
- Quicker production times.
- More transparency.
- I think we're able to reuse content a lot more often, which only saves time and personnel resources. By "reuse" I both mean access older content that's still applicable because we can now search for it more effectively, and also to use older content that may have been forgotten as a springboard for other channels.
- Through Kapost, our workflow is really intuitive, obvious, and clean. There are no questions about when things are due, and communication is really effective.
- We've really been able to systemize our process from ideation to publication. We always follow the same steps and store our content in the same place. I think this alleviates some of the ambiguity that exists in workplaces where each team member kind of has there own system. Kapost gives us a visual of our shared workflow, our shared timeline, and has internal communication features, so comments on files don't get lost in emails. We all feel in sync.
- It helped organize our social media content
- It helped with approval workflows
- increased employee efficiency; content reuse
- more insight into content we have (past, present, future)
- faster content production for more content
- Increased employee efficiency
- Accurate customer assets
- Increased production level, increased output of assets
- Kapost has allowed us to increase our content production and ensure a higher level of content quality through the review workflow.
- It has helped our marketing department with internal communication about the amount and types of content we are creating.
- Kapost has reduced content related emails significantly, increasing efficiency.