- Saves space on individual computers without the worry of running out of memory.
- Ability to share is simple. When you need access to documents or reports created by an individual you have the capability to retrieve them.
- If you need to tweak a report and save for later use, Office 365 allows continuous updates.
- It is cumbersome to have to login to Office 365 to retrieve your files rather than locating them on your personal computer desktop.
- Some employees use Office 365 and save documents there while others do not join in, making it difficult to be on the same page.
- Sometimes it is hard to maneuver when working in an older version of Office, tips and how-tos would be beneficial.
Upsafe Free Office 365 Cloud Backup Scorecard Summary
About Upsafe Free Office 365 Cloud Backup
Upsafe Free Office 365 Cloud Backup is a SaaS based solution that can used to back up Office365 data. It enables users to share documentation with their project collaborators with no risk of losing data. This solution provides scheduled automated backup and accurate restore and safely protects the user’s data.
Upsafe Free Office 365 Cloud Backup Screenshots
Upsafe Free Office 365 Cloud Backup Competitors
Upsafe Free Office 365 Cloud Backup Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Upsafe Free Office 365 Cloud Backup Technical Details