February 15, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Read Jackie Bassett's full review
Pros and Cons
- CPG online shopping experience testing: path to purchase (and everything in between) capture is excellent
- Consumer demand validation: can add surveys and capture key quantitative metrics of a large number of actual users (unbiased human testers) all quite easily.
- Ease of use encourages experience testing far earlier in the product development cycle (test early, test often, change according to authentic measurable results, etc.).
- The more depth and agility that any UX tool offers, the more successful the offering being tested will be in the marketplace. Therefore we suggest never putting a ceiling on UX testing capabilities.
- In the early days of our using UserZoom, our own UX with the tool was a bit of a challenge, but it's become far more user-friendly since then.