Reviews (1-25 of 55)
- VanillaSoft is very easy to read and to navigate avoiding frustrations.
- Allows auto dial for your VOIP phone saving time that allows more dials.
- I like the pipeline feature that can be accessed at any time.
- I can't think of any at present. I know that my company has been very satisfied with VanillaSoft.
It is probably not well suited for multi-user pipelines because it does not allow viewing for the individual users. They are all incorporated into one file.
- Love the way you can send emails directly through VanillaSoft. This makes it a one-step process.
- You can add a result code to track your call history.
- The search tool makes it faster to bring up contacts.
- And of course the map is very cool.
- Duplicate accounts: there should be a way to merge duplicates so multiple salespeople are not calling on the same prospects.
- Calendar is a little cumbersome.
- When searching for contact and it's not the correct project name, we should be able to arrow back and it should show the list again without having to search all over again.
VanillaSoft is a CRM and Dialer. It has solved the problem my industry is facing due to the Covid-19 situation. I work mainly with seniors which made me unable to leave my house for 2 months. I was able to transition my entire business online.
- The ability to create rules makes it very easy to prioritize my best leads.
- The CRM works seamlessly with the dialer to automate calling.
- The CRM is a great way to manage customer relations and keep track of paperwork that needs completed.
- I wish VanillaSoft could hotkey my call dispositions. This might be a feature, but I haven't figured it out.
- VanillaSoft should include the call recording feature free of charge.
- VanillaSoft does not automatically dial out on Chrome requiring me to use Mozilla Firefox.
- Intellectual routing
- Text and email templates
- One-click dialer
- Requires 2-3 logins before access
- Sometimes text alerts don't show
- Learning curve in the beginning can take a week or two to get used to the software
- VanillaSoft makes follow up easy and seamless. I live off of the notes and reminders!
- I inherit accounts from other reps and I can hit the ground running on those accounts.
- I used Vanilla Soft in the early 2000s. I just came back to it last year, no real training needed.
- I would like user-defined callback time-frames. Maybe the company I work for set these. The user needs the option! I can try a cold-call again in 2 days, (often too soon) or 7 days (on the same day of the week that I already couldn't make a connection) or go to another screen and set up an official callback (which gets me excited for no reason, because the callback is being used for call spacing, and not a true follow up). Let me tell the system how many days I want to space my call so I can quickly move on to the next call.
- Main numbers have ext box, but add-on numbers you're referred to DON'T. I end up putting extensions in the contact's TITLE just to keep it in a visible place. It can be difficult getting an extension. If you don't see that you got it in the previous call, you lose a lot of steam, and sales can be grueling enough as it is.
- Maybe a place for highlights about a client. Notes age out with newer notes. Critical info often gets lost in the string of transactions.
- Calls quickly and moves to next lead quickly.
- Provides the script and info about the prospect and client all on the same screen.
- Super easy to use overall.
- Sometimes the live transfers are disconnected.
- Being able to delete or edit names under CMV/HUD
- VanillaSoft is great at keeping up to date on calendar call backs.
- Helps generate new leads fast!
- Can dial and contact a lot of people in a day to build a pipeline.
- We have repeat clients in our database.
- Maybe add a skip button for results.
- Add an important note to the call.
- Allowing us to monitor contact with clients
- Allowing us to contact new clients as they are put into the system
- Keeping notes so that we can confirm compliance with customers
- I am not sure how it can be improved as I have not used another system, and this one is fine for us all.
- Easy to track leads and pick up a colleague's trail
- User-friendly and intuitive design--there is never a question of where the right button is.
- Highly customizable, easy to add or delete sections, as well as personalize the specifics to your business
- The design is clunky and unappealing, it is hard to find the information you need unless you know where to look
- Pop-ups and notifications interfere with the workflow, it forces a user to deal with the notification before proceeding
- The cue system means there is no landing page. After finalizing a lead, a user is redirected to another lead depending on the cue, takes a lot of control out of users' hands
- Very customizable
- Customer support is better than most.
- Training is good.
- Interface is a bit clunky.
- Takes a while to learn because it has so many features
- They sort of nickel-and-dime you with features.
- Our employees love it - very user friendly, easy to grasp, very little down time to learn it. They feel very confident immediately.
- Great technical support - I can get solutions to customer problems that make our company look more responsive to our clients. Our clients appreciate our solving their problems immediately.
- Because of the real time analytics - we can address immediate issues with marketing campaigns to make our client's personnel look great to their superiors.
- Because of all the functionality - we can provide a turnkey approach from a small company with big company capabilities.
- Would love to see a mobile app - so that I can monitor ongoing campaigns on the go. Periodically questions arise that need my immediate attention - would be nice to pull up the dash board to see what is going on real time from my phone.
- in-person training
- Keeps reps busy, populates new leads automatically.
- Integrates well with other software.
- Very easy to use.
- After a missed appointment we would like to see better options on resulting lead.
- Auto texting for specific leads.
- More options on resulting leads.
- There are many accurate explanation options for why a call must be researched, which helps managers resolve issues effectively. There are also a lot of valuable resources available as in scripts and the ability to send more information--these tools really come in handy.
- The option to write comments for calls and general notes gives me the opportunity to thoroughly explain and clarify what went well in the call, or what went wrong as to why someone did not give. This reduces discrepancies between managers and callers and highlights achievements as well as areas for improvement--helps in training.
- After I choose a number to call, I have to double-click a white confirmation button in the top, center of the screen to go through to the call itself. This step is tedious and a hassle when I am trying to call as many contacts as possible.
- I do not understand why I have to double-comment when there is a badge for something like "no number" on the right-hand side. Why can't I just click that and move on? Why do I have to also comment "no number"?
- Organizes leads for callers.
- Dashboards allow us to view our progress within the team.
- The system is 'buggy'. It freezes sometimes.
- You have to hit save several times for information to update on occasions.
VanillaSoft is an excellent system to manage your
prospects for appointment setting. It is very easy to use and I like
the ability to see the time and date of prior calls and the notes of the
conversation. New contacts and phone
numbers can be added easily. It’s a
great time-saving tool to use for appointment setting. If an issue arises, the help support staff
resolves it quickly and is very courteous. The whole team uses VanillaSoft.
- Good format, easy to learn, and use/user-friendly.
- The reporting tools are extensive and easy to create.
- I would like to see the timezone as a report filter field.
- Integration with AdobeSign like it already does with DocuSign.
- The routing capabilities make VanillaSoft stand out from other platforms as you have the ability to customize how a lead/contact is progressed through your funnel.
- Integrated VoiP with voicemail drop improves the efficiency and quality of the calls being made and helps your agent keep up their energy level and professionalism.
- The disconnect on Call Recordings being appended to the record if they do not result within a specific time-frame is a bit of a challenge, as sometimes it takes the agent more time to complete their notes and fill/edit important information.
- Salesforce Integration limitations, but this should be resolved in early 2020 with a new API integration roll out.
VanillaSoft Scorecard Summary
VanillaSoft is a solution for managing inside sales and lead management processes. The vendor says typical CRM software requires manual intervention and decision making by salespeople before they ever pick up the phone or send an email. In comparison, the vendor says VanillaSoft facilitates faster, more productive sales conversations.
The vendor’s value proposition is that data-driven workflows and automated functionality let salespeople focus on selling -- not operating software. According to the vendor, efficiency-boosting features include:
- progressive auto dialing
- real-time, next-best-lead routing
- logical branch scripting
- voice mail drop
- email - templates, nurturing, blast
- lead scoring
- inbound web lead capture
- live monitor & eavesdrop
- call recording
Additionally, the vendor says that with VanillaSoft, typical clients see a 94% increase in productivity and that customers also report an overall improvement in follow-up attempts and response times to leads. A free trial is available.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
VanillaSoft offers several add-ons to use in conjunction with our base platforms including: Auto Dialing Call Recording VoIP SmartCaller ID SMS
VanillaSoft Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||10%|
VanillaSoft Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
VanillaSoft Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||All Countries|