Veelo Reviews

Ariel Ezekiel | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 13, 2020

Game changer!

Likelihood to Recommend

Veelo is my go-to place for information about Chrome River. For example, if I speak to a prospect that has a manual expense reporting process, I will go to Veelo to download some Chrome River content specific to the common pitfalls of processing expense reports manually and send off that content piece in an email. Veelo will also allow me to track open rates to see if the prospect is engaging with the content.
Read Ariel Ezekiel's full review
March 04, 2020

Great Product

Likelihood to Recommend

Veelo allows me to view all of our company's content. I can download internal documents as well as customer-facing whitepapers/case studies. Veelo has been fantastic to use. I can't think of any scenarios where Veelo isn't appropriate. I would highly recommend Veelo to any other people I know not using it.
June 29, 2018

Veelo is a good training platform if you are an auditory learner; it is poor if you're a kinesthetic learner

Likelihood to Recommend

I wouldn't recommend this to people as a replacement for training. We currently use the solution to "supplement" our training efforts, but often it is used to replace formal training. Hands on training is always better in my opinion, especially when on-boarding new employees. However, if someone is more inclined to learn in a visual/auditory way, this solution may work better for them.

About Veelo

Veelo, a BigTinCan company (acquired May 2019), provides their sales performance platform that combines sales onboarding, training, enablement and optimization into a single platform. The vendor’s value proposition is that Veelo utilizes brain science and machine learning to deliver the perfect talking points, content and coaching, at just the right time, to increase deal velocity and win rates.

Veelo Features

Has featureGuided Selling
Has featureSales Content Management
Has featureSales Emails & Prospect Engagement Notifications
Has featureSales Onboarding & Training
Has featureAdvanced Analytics for Onboarding, Training & Performance

Veelo Screenshots

Veelo Integrations

Salesforce.com, Box, Google Drive, MS SharePoint, Adobe Experience Manager, Dropbox, OneDrive, Egnyte, Alfresco Enterprise Content Management, Marketo, Jive, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Oracle Marketing Cloud

Veelo Competitors