Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Verint® Digital Feedback™ captures customer-initiated feedback via web and mobile channels throughout the digital customer journey.
It is used to make customer experience improvements based on omnichannel insights, including:
· Optimizing and/or redesigning a website
· Delivering an optimal mobile experience
· Connecting channels to create sustainable competitive advantage
· Improving satisfaction continuously
· Developing accurate and comprehensive journey maps
· Building a more people-centric culture across a company
Verint Digital Feedback is formerly known as OpinionLab. It is now a fully integrated solution of Verint Experience Management.
- Supported: Multi-channel customer feedback collection
- Supported: Product usage analytics
- Supported: Customer experience profiles
- Supported: Customer experience dashboard
- Supported: Customer journey mapping
- Supported: AI-powered recommendations
- Supported: Website A/B testing
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
- Easily deployed, using either standard templates or custom installs.
- Easy reporting interface, and good delivery options for automated reports.
- Extendable methods for extracting real-time voice of the customer comments during product launches, releases or other critical timeframes.
- Does simple very well, but complicated not as well. It is NOT a survey system.
- Some of the reports are still a bit old for display, but new features have been released recently giving more options.
- Standard deployment templates may be a bit limited for customization, or you need to go to fully customized and do the development yourself.
- Feedback in customer service applications has also helped us improve our call center agent's experience by allowing them to report application issues on a system that didn't have as much analyst or product development priority, and reduce our average handle time.
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Prior Experience with the Product
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor