Vertical Response Reviews

Billy Woody | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 08, 2015

Vertical Respnse Review

Likelihood to Renew

Next time I need to do mass mailing like this I will definitely turn back to VR, it was great and easy to use. It is a tool that is essential to any local small business or large business. I cannot recommend this software any more than I already do.
Read Billy Woody's full review
Anna Alioto | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 03, 2015

Vertical Response Rocks!

Likelihood to Renew

My current account is not really active as I have not been sending out that many newsletters for my business as it is a side business, I work full time. But my clients accounts are active. I have 8 clients that I create newsletters for on a monthly or bi-montly basis
Read Anna Alioto's full review
Eric Needle | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 21, 2015

Vertical Response, an excellent service for managing corporate and SMB mailing campaigns

Likelihood to Renew

Vertical Response used to be the Gold standard for bulk email design and campaign management. Competitors, (MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc. ) now all provide comparable services and similar pricing. There's no clear advantage to any of them.
Read Eric Needle's full review
Kerry Flory | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 16, 2013

Easy for a Novice!

Likelihood to Renew

The affordability of the product, as well as the options to interface with social media and to conduct reporting are all major reasons for keeping our subscription.
Read Kerry Flory's full review
Richard Wagner | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 07, 2013

Vertical Response as Email Marketing Solution

Likelihood to Renew

Product is easy for both technical and non-technical people to use. A cost effective solution for sending out large number of messages. We can manage unsubscribes by individual accounts, so we can have multiple multiple accounts combined to maximize our buying power on credits. Effective API for sending/receiving data makes tool a valuable asset.
Read Richard Wagner's full review
Aubrey Blankenship | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 05, 2013

Small Business Friendly, Lacking Tools for Growth

Likelihood to Renew

Vertical Response would not be my first choice of email marketing platforms but there is little out there that has the type of quality platform for the price that you pay. I no longer use Vertical Response since I transitioned to a different job. I am evaluating email marketing platforms right now and have identified platforms I like more. If I start using Vertical Response again it will only be because I could not get a budget approved for something better.
Read Aubrey Blankenship's full review
Brent Hall | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 05, 2013

Vertical Response works for SMBs

Likelihood to Renew

Cost was definitely a driver for the selection of Vertical Response. Once controlled for, Vertical Response had widespread existing adoption and the features and functionality we desired, both of which were key. Since we deployed it, it has been very easy for new users to get up to speed with how to use the platform. It is very user-friendly and intuitive, and has reduced the time we have needed to take to manage our email marketing creative.
Read Brent Hall's full review
Melanie Zilles, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 30, 2013

VR is a cost efficient tool, great for email marketing starters

Likelihood to Renew

VR does what we need it to do. We made some changes to one of the templates that we were happy with and have since copied previous emails and changed the message to fit our current need. Since new messages are somewhat difficult and clunky to draft from scratch, so we decided to do it this way and keep it simple. However, if there was improvement on the interface and the ease of customization it would be very welcomed. I love the provided analytics, as well as being able to incorporate them with Google Analytics to see the web traffic we were able to generate as a result.
Read Melanie Zilles, MBA's full review
January 02, 2013

Switched from Salesforce for simplicity, cost.

Likelihood to Renew

It works well for our current and foreseeable needs, and is free for non-profits, at this point. Plus all of our contact data, historical emails and newsletters are stored.

WYSIWYG email editor (6)
Dynamic content (4)
9.6
Ability to test dynamic content (3)
Landing pages (3)
A/B testing (4)
Mobile optimization (4)
Email deliverability (7)
9.8
List management (7)
9.8
Triggered drip sequences (2)
Dashboards (8)
Standard reports (8)
Custom reports (5)
10.0

About Vertical Response

VerticalResponse is a full-service email marketing platform from Deluxe. In addition to providing email marketing tools, VerticalResponse offers fully managed email marketing services from campaign launch and management to reporting and analysis.

Key Features