- Ease of use - The product is extremely user-friendly
- Being able to use many video conference devices with minimal hassle is a nice bonus.
- The sound and video quality are some of the best I've experienced
- Lack of a chat feature which I hope to eventually be part of the product in case someone's mic cuts out.
However, once we started increasing the volumes of calls we were doing it became clear that even Zoom was still to complex and our interview projects were backing up, never a good thing to have happen. So we were really in a scramble to find something fast, secure, easy to use and priced right. From TrustRadius we found the one tech we'd not heard of yet: Videxio. It's exactly what we needed to process volumes of videocalls, both for this project as well as for our increasing internal videocomm needs and client growth.
- Easy to use: It integrates with whatever calendar system you already have.
- Great end-user experience: End users, both in-house and our clients all can access a dedicated Videxio room in one click. No need to download any app, and when videocalls are all back-to-back, overruns of 1 to another because an app download is required is no longer an acceptable option (a problem most other such tech still have).
- Customer Support: As easy as Videxio is to get started with and use, since we got it on a Friday, we tested it out over the w/e and their customer support was just as great as it has been during normal business hours.
- Security: Since it's a dedicated room, we don't have to worry about clients mistakenly coming in to a private conversation with another client. A dedicated room also leaves cybersecurity to thier in-house experts.
- It's hard to find anY cons. But perhaps, the "getting started" manual which is available, and they do send it when you first start, which is needless and far too big whould be replaced by a 15 minute videocall. That's so much better a way to go as no one has time to read so much anymore.
We chose another product that demo’d very well. However the purchased version required a multi-step process [to set up]. Since we had invested all of that trial time, and knew everything else was not good enough for my needs, we stuck with our first choice, hoping to adapt quickly, but it just got worse and my projects were feeling the pain too. Then my CEO found Videxio, on TrustRadius’s site and in less than one day!
That single decision changed everything and basically unstuck the pipeline of opportunity I had lined up!
- It’ s Fast! Time is money and having such a great end-user experience on both sides matters!
- Positive ROI is immediate - no heavy installs of HW nor any complexity of SW install either
- Highest Security - they have clearly used design thinking from experience. No chance of any caller dropping in on the call before theirs.
- Unlimited number of video calls per day because one no longer has to lose valuable productivity time in setting one up.
- I am so grateful to have found the perfect video all tool I can’t recommend any improvements. But I know they are great listeners and will send any I think of in the future.
It is also perfect for when you want to record lots of video calls, as in customer research, so you can share verbatim what those customers said with your new product development teams.
Videxio Cloud Videoconferencing Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Videxio Cloud Videoconferencing
According to the vendor, Videxio offers flexible, high-quality HD video collaboration that's easy for IT teams and companies to scale and helps any team work smarter. The company specializes in video deployments for international organizations, including service in and out of China.
Videxio Cloud Videoconferencing Screenshots
Videxio Cloud Videoconferencing Integrations
Videxio Cloud Videoconferencing Competitors
|Videxio Teams||Contact Sales||User|
|Videxio Enterprise||Contact Sales||User|
|Videxio for Video Units||Contact Sales||Per device|
We do not sell directly to end users but through a global partner network, and pricing can depend on the number of users, as well as the combination of services a company needs. We always advise users to sign up for a free trial or a free account to test the product and to book a meeting with our sales team for a more in-depth discussion on pricing based on the customer's individual needs.
Videxio Cloud Videoconferencing Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||Enterprises (> 500 employees)||40%|
Videxio Cloud Videoconferencing Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Videxio Cloud Videoconferencing Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, Japanese, Chinese|