Vidyo Reviews

January 23, 2020

Makes Job Simpler!

Likelihood to Recommend

Specific scenarios where it is well suited would be for teleconferencing and general office spaces. I log into my Vidyo office each morning so I can manage/coordinate the office as well as talk with team members and answer their questions throughout the day.
John Pavarini | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 21, 2018

First product I'm proud to use!

Likelihood to Recommend

I've had HR professionals ask about using it for interviews. Gone are the days where we have to spend hundreds of dollars to fly candidates in or limit ourselves to phone interviews. Vidyo with it's high reliability has saved the organization thousands in travel costs with candidate recruitment. Business meetings that can often be troubling to get leaders and executive all in one room, Vidyo has functioned extraordinarily well in bringing in people from home, on the road, or the airport. Mobile capabilities are easy and fast.

Quick daily calls and chats in the office are probably best suited for the free options out there as Vidyo is not a free service like others. Better yet general phone calls will suffice.
Read John Pavarini's full review
Zee Gimon | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 17, 2018

Once you log in - it's a great tool for video conferencing

Likelihood to Recommend

Once you're in the "room" you're supposed to be in, everything works great and I really enjoy Vidyo. But the signing in process might kill all the upcoming joy because it just feels very... tricky, to say the least. As I have mentioned in the drawbacks, Google Chrome didn't work for me at all, so I was forced to switch to Safari (when I was on my home computer) and I think I have used Mozilla Firefox when I was on my work computer. But still, considering I always use Chrome for everything, this was frustrating (especially when you don't have time to fiddle with these things).
Read Zee Gimon's full review
Francisco Moraga | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 05, 2018

Vidyo Review

Likelihood to Recommend

• It is suited in the healthcare industry and it has some case studies.
  • It also helps teleworkers across our country, to be in touch with customers in remote areas.
  • It also has been a great help to remotely assist our support team.
  • And it has the API released to make some basic customization for our costumers.
Read Francisco Moraga's full review
April 28, 2017

vidyo partner

Likelihood to Recommend

if you want privacy and your own internal infrastructure. vidyo can be deployed locally without the use of cloud services.

High quality audio (7)
9.6
High quality video (7)
9.8
Low bandwidth requirements (5)
Mobile support (7)
9.7
Desktop sharing (7)
Whiteboards (4)
9.4
Calendar integration (5)
Meeting initiation (7)
Integrates with social media (3)
Record meetings / events (3)
Slideshows (6)
Live chat (6)
9.5
Audience polling (4)
Q&A (4)
User authentication (6)
Participant roles & permissions (5)
Confidential attendee list (4)

About Vidyo

Vidyo allows you to embed real-time video into digital communications. According to the vendor, millions of people around the world connect visually every day through Vidyo’s secure, scalable technology and cloud-based services. The platform integrates with virtually any application environment, network, and device, and aims to deliver the highest quality experiences that strengthen teams, build trust, solidify relationships and improve quality of life for everyone.

Vidyo Competitors

Zoom, Twilio Programmable Video, Skype for Business (formerly Lync)

Vidyo Technical Details