Data analysis (42)
Report designer (42)
Automated data collection (42)
Data integration (42)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Visier, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Supported: Automated data collection
- Supported: Data analysis
- Supported: Data integration
- Supported: Predictive analytics
- Supported: Benchmarking
- Supported: Report designer
- Supported: Pre-built content
- Supported: Data management
- Supported: Self-service insights
Watch With Visier People: Talent, you get a better understanding of the state of compensation within your organization. Part of Visier People, the leading people analytics and workforce planning solution, Talent delivers insights on your compensation practices through a series of pre-built guided analyses.
Watch Visier People: Talent Acquisition gives you unprecedented insight into your hiring pipeline so you can get a more accurate picture of when your hiring goals will be reached. Part of Visier People, the leading people analytics and workforce planning solution, Talent Acquisition even enables you to forecast future hires for multiple positions.
Watch Visier People: Learning is the only big data analytics solution designed specifically to answer the questions of Learning and Development leaders. Visier People: Learning starts with the questions that leaders need to answer, with prebuilt, best practice analyses and visualizations, so that you can get the insight you need to create a learning culture with impact.
Watch Research shows that diverse organizations outperform. Visier People: Talent provides you with actionable insight into state of diversity at your organization through a series of pre-built guided analyses.
Watch Visier People: Talent provides you with actionable insights into why employees choose to stay or leave your organization. Part of Visier People, the leading people analytics and workforce planning solution, Talent predicts risk of exit and shows you the state of employee turnover through a series of pre-built guided analyses.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||0%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||100%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Mobile Web|
- Very Responsive and Quick
- Easy to Learn
- Transferring an Analysis to Studio from Production
- Key Groups in Studio
- Security can be confusing
- Intuitive to use
- Attractive reports
- Valuable, in depth information
- The mobile app is a bit clunky
- Disconnected sales and support
It may not be so well suited if your company relies on contractors or does not have a concern with resource turnover rates.
- Offering predictive analytics
- Offering data exploration capabilities
- Offering well guided insights
- The people analytic solution strategy can be much more simplified to the user
- Prices can be decreased
- Pre-built analytics can be improved
- Gathers data from individuals
- Gathers data from groups
- Visier People could be a little quicker to gather data from other platforms
- Visier People could integrate with Greenhouse better
- Visier People could become easier to manipulate data with fewer clicks
- Quick analysis
- Data Definitions
- Better customization when exporting
- Easier for client to change data
- Report problems
- Fits reliably for use in all organizations from medium sized to large enterprises.
- Its affordable and this assures our organization stable usage without encountering any financial constraints at all.
- Equips us with vital analytics that shape our workforce management policy and grow our workflow and improve employee morale.
- Its web-based and when the internet connection is poor some of its features are delayed a bit.
- Visier People has very practical tools for analysis and display of results in organizations.
- It allows you to create complete and special guides to offer to supervisors and answer any questions their subordinates may have.
- You can set goals based on metrics, provide real-time progress reports, and more.
- The application lacks storage features; there is no storage of important documents or secure backup of internal data.
- In HR tools it does not offer job flow management functions and no payroll analysis and management to automate and facilitate that procedure.
- The integration with existing and legacy tools is incredible when configured, allowing us to manage all activities in the HR area.
- Recruitment of resources is excellent, as it allows us to allocate each resource for better organization.
- It has incredible HR metrics--we have been able to monitor every report effectively through a very interactive and easy-to-use interface.
- It is necessary to update the plug-and-plays, otherwise the lack of updated plugins slows down the server and does not allow us to make any real-time reports.
- They should improve the learning and training module, as it is insipid and users need external help to be able to progress with the software.
- Very few updates at a general level--we always see the same design and the same features. Everything has to be changed because sometimes it is boring to work with Visier People.
- Access to staff information whenever you want in real time
- Easy to organize staff or distribute them according to the requirements (according to customized categorization)
- Software interface is very intuitive and makes your work much faster
- Does not have functions like notifications or follow-up for activities
- Improvement on the software interface on mobile phones
- Management of data from personnel who are no longer part of the team should be different
- It is very functional to be able to have all the staff in the same system.
- With Visier it is very easy to organize staff or distribute them according to the requirements.
- It has a storage system in the cloud.
- I think the only thing I'm dissatisfied with Visier is the time it takes to make improvements to the Software.
- Reports Generated give thorough information.
- The software is very intuitive and offers information when it's needed.
- The ability to measure the training's productivity impact.
- The mobile version could be made more user friendly.
- Not all models fit the data structure.
- Not many follow-up activities nor notifications being integrated.
- Data organization
- Centralization of information
- Interactive reports generation
- Reporting alternatives. E.g. charts
- Information sharing
- Need for external analysis, sources
- It does an excellent job of giving detailed analysis, graphs, and summary charts of employee data.
- It is capable of storing a large database that includes employee data, job info, turnover statistics, etc. in a perfectly organized system.
- It gets linked to the HCM system which removes the necessity of getting data from other sources because we can get data from our HCM in real-time that includes employee demographics, work roles, and a lot of other information.
- The reports from Visier are easy to be understood by anyone and hence can easily get conclusions about live projects.
- The availability of webinars, documentation, and live online support is the best way of getting anything worked for you if you ever get stuck somewhere.
- The mobile version of Visier should definitely be improved to become more user friendly and fit for all mobile screen sizes.
- While the competitors of Visier People are providing frequent updates to add new features, fix existing bugs, etc., Visier lacks because it provides updates quarterly.
- It is very powerful to measure productivity impacts, thanks to its BI analysis
- It allows you to perform detailed monitoring of the contracting processes globally and in detail
- Measure workforce costs in detail and analyze them using filters
- It is a complex tool in use for non-HR personnel
- There is no documentation in Spanish
- There is no public demo
- I can maintain effective communication with other departments and instantly that facilitates the analysis process with the data provided.
- I can monitor the staff of the entire press without losing any kind of detail.
- It adapts perfectly with the needs of the Human Resources department facilitating its use.
- The reports are visually understandable to read and to draw conclusions from the analyzes made of the staff.
- It takes time at first to be able to configure it to adapt to the characteristics of the company, I would like this process to be faster.
- The outputs of the reports are not as customizable as they are thought, although the reports of the analyzes carried out are clear and readable, it is important to be able to customize that aspect.
- The mobile version lacks features that the web version offers, I would hope that you could get the same features on my smartphone.
- Good UI and UX
- Real time data to make sure you have valuable info to make decisions
- Easy to use
- Lacking some functionalities that their competitors have
- Not customziable enough
- Needs to work on better integration with ERP and not as a standalone HR module
For small business the program loses most of the value. It is important to put focus on data collection practices as skewed data will make the insights and analysis less valuable.
- The dashboard provides a detailed view the database which helps analyze the workforce profile.
- Data can be easily shared between different departments.
- It helps to track productivity of employees and helps to monitor risk and patterns.
- It takes a longtime to update database when entered new information.
- It requires training to train people on the use of Visier.
- Updates are only released quarterly which sometimes slows the operational process.
- Work efficiency
- User interface
- Instant information and in a single database, which makes us faster to analyze the performance of company personnel.
- The options are easy to use, it does not require as much protocol and the results are real.
- Communication with the other departments is excellent, as it is instantaneous, the reports are clear and easy to analyze.
- The mobile version is not the best of all, it is the only thing that needs to be improved, as the efficiency cannot be increased and the reports cannot be analyzed correctly.
- The database is very complete and detailed, thus being able to enhance a deep analysis of each user.
- The Visier dashboard is extremely attractive and friendly, helping staff understand every detail of the analyzes conducted on the company's workforce.
- Despite not being a great and complete solution to work with HR within this platform, however, data can be shared to exchange information between the head of each department of the company and HR staff and to speed up the analysis process and determine what to do with a low-performing employee.
- It excellently determines the productivity of each employee and also determines risk by monitoring patterns and behavior.
- They should improve the way in which employee data is entered as it is sometimes a long process to update the database, this takes a little time out of the analysis.
- The Visier platform can be very easy or simple, but the learning curve is a bit long for people who are not familiar with this field of work.
- It takes even a short time to be able to customize Visier to the company, as there are features that are not really used, so it is a slow process.
- The reports generated by Visier are fully detailed, each one has very complete information which helps leaders to make decisions regarding each employee report.
- The application for mobile phones is one of the most surprising things that Visier has, since it adds a follow-up of the staff in real-time, and allows establishing contact with each employee without using a computer.
- I love Visier benchmarking too much because it allows me to make really good comparisons in relation to any of the areas of the company. It also allows me to make comparisons with other companies that are in the same business branch. This benchmarking is fantastic and helps to measure the level of our company.
- Transferring the reports obtained to a user from the same Visier platform is somewhat complicated, since the process of transferring the reports from the platform takes a long time, forcing the user to download the reports and find another way to send them.
- Visier's design should be improved immediately. The organization of the sections is fine, but I think they should change the colors of some parts of the platform, this in order to provide greater comfort and allow the user to feel comfortable while using Visier.
- Very fast in data collection, capable of monitoring and storing all the collected data in a matter of seconds and adding it to the graphical report.
- The interface is quite attractive, very organized and with all the sections in a correct place, giving the user an excellent stay and comfort.
- The reports obtained from the collected information are quite organized, with all the information in a correct order and very easy to understand, to make improvements in the business areas without so many complications.
- One of the main things that I found very negative in relation to Visier, is the limited capacity it has to offer a pleasant experience to users or business leaders through its mobile application. The App is very limited, it only allows automatic data collection, and the visualization of the data obtained, but it is not possible to visualize the co-relation of the data, nor can it be analyzed within the App.
- When adding a person who has recently joined the company to the Visier platform, it is a bit complicated, many fields must be filled in relation to his personal information, and many configurations must be made to automate the collection data of that person. I would like a much simpler and faster setup.
- Visier's talent management modules are well integrated and easy to use out of the box without much configuration.
- It comes customized for HR management needs for the technology sector.
- The reports and analytics visualization are simple and easy to read.
- Visier is not a full HRMS solution yet. Some pieces are missing.
- It can do a better job of integrating with a bigger ERP solution. For example, Oracle HRMS to make it easy to use both at the same time.
- The number and types of reports that come out of the box today can certainly be improved.
- Good visualization of teach employee's information in seconds.
- It is easy to use for new people.
- All data in one place.
- Visier's supervision of staff is always constant, so nothing is lost sight of.
- Although using Visier is easy, setting it up can take some time.