Vision Critical Reviews

John Sloneker | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 07, 2014

A Critique, Visualized

Likelihood to Renew

Frankly, it is because for one- I am not in charge of whether or not we renew, but also because I don't know of many better sites and just don't have the time to search for one. Though if a few changes to the creation and launching process could be made to make it more fluid I would probably never consider leaving even if someone else insisted there was a better product. Though- if someone came up to me now with that same plead, I would likely heed their advice and send it forward to my manager.
Read John Sloneker's full review
March 11, 2014

Vision Critical -- A great resource for any market research department

Likelihood to Renew

We have built a lot of value with our insight community internally. Many departments trust and rely on the results we get from the panel, and we have long made it past the initial learning curve, so individuals throughout the company already feel comfortable with the tool. It gives us an ability to field much more research than we would ever be able to otherwise, and that has made a significant positive impact on our business.
March 14, 2014

Vice President Of Market Research

Likelihood to Renew

Vision Critical often requires you to dump the data to a statistical program. I hate that step. You waste time, and improve the chance of data being lost, or changed.
March 06, 2014

Excellent Survey and Panel tool

Likelihood to Renew

It is important to our company to keep a consistent group of respondents in the panel and keep them engaged, and that is really what Vision Critical is about. Although the survey tools have limitations, they are well suited for the company and the research we do. VC is always very willing to work with you and help you get exactly what you need.

Survey templates (1)
Themes (1)
Custom logo/branding (1)
Changes to live survey (1)
Question design help (1)
Multiple question types (1)
Survey logic flexibility (1)
Response tracking (1)