December 19, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
Read Lisa Lange, CPHR Candidate, PCP's full review
Pros and Cons
- User-friendly and easy to learn.
- Reporting options through Crystal Reporting.
- The best support team when something is not right, especially if they are aware that you are currently running payroll.
- If you manually input a transaction into the payroll entry screen once payroll is run you can no longer see that transaction. It would be nice to be able to see a history of all transactions per employee.
- Future changes cannot be made on the HR side during the payroll processing time frame or the changes will occur during the current payroll. For example, if someone is getting a wage increase it cannot be future dated because payroll will pick it up even though it is future dated.