Viventium - a must see!

September 26, 2018

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Viventium Software, and make your voice heard!

What is Viventium Software?

• Setup fee optional

What is Paychex Flex?

Paychex Flex, of Paychex' Online Payroll Services, is a cloud-based human resource management and payroll platform. Paychex offers core and specialized services, and scales to meet the needs of small businesses, SMBs, and large enterprises.

What is iApplicants?

iApplicants is a cloud-based ATS that offers batch or mass communication with potential candidates via multiple channels, resume parsing, and data management. This particular platform is sought and used by small to midsize companies and is offered on a flexible payment schedule.

What is Viventium Software?

Viventium Software, Inc. provides a cloud-based HCM solution that, according to the vendor, offers a remarkable user experience and design that is enjoyable, personable, and intuitive, along with analytics and actionable insight into your business. Additionally, the vendor aims to provide exceptional HCM client service.

Viventium Software Features

Viventium Software Competitors

Viventium Software Technical Details

Supported CountriesUnited States
Supported LanguagesEnglish

What is Viventium Software's best feature?

Reviewers rate Pay calculation and Benefit plan administration and Direct deposit files highest, with a score of 10.

Who uses Viventium Software?

The most common users of Viventium Software are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Hospital & Health Care industry.

Viventium Software is used across our whole organization for multiple things, such as tracking our timeclock, assigning our PTO, payroll, etc. It is user friendly and offers us guidance when needed. It truly helps our Finance team keep track of the employees.
  • Timeclock is extremely easy to use!!
  • Tracks our PTO for our Finance manager.
  • Keeps our employees up to date with our company benefits
  • Extremely easy and user friendly!
  • People need to take the time to learn the platform.
Extremely easy to use and easy to track your work attendance. On a weekly basis, daily basis, etc... User friendly and easy to navigate through.

I can add my PTO time when necessary.
We originally had a bigger company payroll system but when it made me cry, we knew we needed something else. Viventium showed me what they had and it looked too good to be true, but I tried it. I LOVE VIVENTIUM! We are in home health care and it is made perfectly for us. It doesn't have all the extra stuff that we don't need that gets in the way, it is pretty easy to learn, and it stores all our employee file documents so we don't have to have another secure storage system. I can get help quickly when I have a question, the reporting options are vast and I can even build my own if I need to. I brought Viventium to my corporate franchise owner and now most of our franchisees use it.
My favorite part is the onboarding. We load our personal onboarding docs in their system, tell it where we need signatures and it does the rest! When I hire someone, I add name, email, and payrate to Viventium and the system takes care of ALL their paperwork for me! It even stores it automatically as they complete it. I only have to touch it one other time to verify the I-9, which is super simple through their system as well.
  • Onboarding
  • Payroll
  • quick checks (if someone needs an off-cycle paycheck)
  • Support
  • Ease of use
  • My biggest complaint is that one search feature shows results as you type and the other requires you to hit enter to search. Seriously. That is my biggest complaint.
I love it for health care. It does everything we need including auto pay, auto deductions, API's to incorporate with other software, and I can always find the info I need.
If you're a super large company (big box store, major chain), you probably need more than Viventium can do. But I haven't run into a single thing yet that we need it to do that it can't. And since we've been with them, they've added new features so they're always improving it.
September 27, 2021

More Bang for your Buck

We use Viventium for our payroll software as well as for talent acquisition. The talent acquisition side feeds directly into payroll with new hire information and the payroll side integrates well with our scheduling software. The support and sales team are knowledgeable and supportive. I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting all-in-one software. It has been particularly useful during the pandemic when we really had to reshape the way we interview and hire employees. Viventium allows us to handle everything virtually and it has been a lifesaver.
  • Feeds your job openings to several different job boards.
  • Allows onboarding to be sent electronically.
  • Payroll is able to be integrated with scheduling software.
  • All new hires are automatically uploaded from the talent acquisition side into the payroll side.
  • More support staff would be helpful.
If you are needing to streamline your hiring and payroll process, Viventium is the way to go. The talent acquisition portion of this software is invaluable and is what initially sold me on Viventium in the first place. The payroll software and its ease of use was just icing on the cake.
September 26, 2018

Viventium - a must see!

Viventium is top notch. The software meets all of my company's needs and then some. The integration and setup was seamless and the staff was there every step of the way. Whatever we need - reports, changes, updates - the team is always on top of it. It is very user-friendly and you are able to move in and out of the areas in the program with ease.
  • Customer service
  • Smooth integration and setup
  • Adaptability
  • Slight layout improvements
The number one aspect of the software is that it meets all of our DOL requirements and regulations. We were out of compliance for many areas, but the software helped correct those areas for the future, and helped us to make the corrections for the past. They were able to integrate our old software seamlessly.
Sabrina Fedorowich | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are currently using Viventium software across our entire organization for HR and payroll purposes. It specifically addressed our lack of trust from our former payroll vendor. Our former vendor was very complex when submitting payroll, which caused confusion and errors; Viventium is very quick and agile to use in regards to processing payroll. We were also looking for a more user-friendly platform for our employees.
  • User-friendly, easy to navigate around the system. Employees love it.
  • Payroll is very fast and quick, logical steps.
  • Customer support is great.
  • More items that employees can change (address/withholding)
  • HR having the ability to cancel leave (vacation/PTO/sick) instead of just the manager
  • Ability to show when deductions dropped/started
Love Viventium, can't say enough positive things about our experience. Of course, this is really in comparison to our old vendor. It was easy to implement, has been easy to maintain on a daily basis. There is some functionality that I think could be changed, however, it is minor. Processing payroll, which was our one main pain in the past has become very easy to do, errors are non-existent. While our main payroll person was out, the substitute didn't submit payroll, the error wasn't noticed until 9 am on the day of payroll. The Viventium customer service staff saw to it that everyone was paid that day by 5 pm. Win!

Functionality moving around in Viventium has been great, it is easy to move from one employee to the next, or even one screen type between employees. Customization is easy and wonderful.

I would say that Viventium is great for a company that wants hands-on customer service in the implementation process. Budget wise, paying per employee per month was a much better pricing model for us, it has saved me in the long run. I am able to run extra checks in the year without having to worry about the expense.