VNC® Connect covers a wide range of remote access...
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Screen sharing (26)9.696%
- Instant message (17)9.494%
- Initiate remote control from mobile (17)9.393%
- Over-the-Internet remote session (29)9.090%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of VNC Connect, and make your voice heard!
Professional - Device Access
Enterprise - Device Access
Professional - Instant Support
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
VNC® Connect covers a wide range of remote access use cases with a single subscription, from remote working to IT support.
- Supported: Screen sharing
- Supported: File transfer
- Supported: Instant message
- Supported: Secure remote access with Smart Card authentication
- Supported: Over-the-Internet remote session
- Supported: Initiate remote control from mobile
- Supported: Centralized management dashboard
- Supported: Multi-platform remote control
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese|
- Save time.
- Support at anytime anywhere.
- It can be set up swiftly within minutes.
- Helps me run my business remotely.
- Cost effective
- VNC [Connect] saved multiple drives to office in order to reset a device
- Technical help for remote workers saved hours of lost time
- Connectivity from mobile device resolved issues more quickly
- Great way to pull up important things in meeting
- Was able to make a change earlier than expected for a client at my parent's home and the customer was very happy.
- Vacation is where it's at. I can be away from the office and work at my leisure.
- The $50 a year investment pays for itself in a few hours.
- Remote working and being able to approve contracts means $$$.
- Since VNC simply does its job and does not tire us, it does not create [an] additional workload.
- Since it can be deployed and used quickly, it does not require high technical knowledge and training.
- Decreased cost of remote training
- Keep our Network Safe
- Help our End Users
- Keep our users safe
- Reduces technician-to-desktop visits by 35%.
- Promotes the ideology of fast and efficient service.
- Reduces customer frustration with waiting for service.
- Low Cost
- Ease of use
- I have just used the software for about 1 month and so far so god. I am saving time whenever I can access my client's computers from my desk as opposed to having to leave my office to go to their offices. Saves me time and the client money.
- VNC enabled us to get out of a, not so ideal, situation with a customer when the chosen remote platform did not live up to what it promised.
- It keeps my business running when I'm not in the office
- VNC Connect makes me more productive.
- VNC Connect has kept the campus community active during holidays.
- VNC Connect has kept the campus community active when weather prevents travel.
- VNC Connect allows professors to keep in touch with students 24/7.
- VNC Connect has had a positive impact/ROI on our business objectives. Without using VNC Connect, we would have had to hire additional technicians and network admins to keep up with the volume of work. It has been a real benefit to keeping costs down as we do our best to control costs being a public sector government agency.
- It save me a lot of time/money to not have to travel to remote offices for troubleshooting.
- For the small yearly fee, VNC is a huge positive return on investment since our company relies on remote work and support to function.
- VNC Connect saves hours of time so IT staff does not have to travel to the location where staff working remotely is to troubleshoot and resolve a problem.
- With VNC Connect you can see exactly what commands are being performed on the remote computer. It really takes the guessing work out of the entire equation.
- VNC Connect becomes an excellent teaching tool so IT staff can show remote uses the process and procedures on the screen as if they're sitting right there next to them.
- VNC's very useful for quick, remote access of business critical machines where other access methods either cause software conflicts, interrupt operations or lock out the local user whilst you are remoted in.
- Also using LDAP authentication, it's possible to grant or restrict access to subsets of machines in a granular fashion using our existing AD structures and role groups, plus it's one set less of static passwords to have to worry about changing. Great from an information security point of view.
- We've reduced the amount of effort required for support departments to connect remotely and analyze problems, as they can see exactly what the user sees, in the same session, whilst they're on the phone.
- Made management across all platforms much more seamless improving operations overall.
- In its day, VNC was an excellent product, but its screen response times are now so poor that it's barely useable
- Where all else fails, VNC still seems to work
- We still deploy it occasionally, but not through choice
- Excellent ROI - It is very inexpensive and provides quite robust access to any machines that has VNC Server installed.
- Does require an agent - The VNC Server agent is required on the computer you are trying to access, but it's quick to install and requires very little disk space or resources.
- Can be a liability if you don't keep it well protected with encryption.
- Timely support for end users saving time for remote IT support agents.
- Lowering travel costs for IT support having to be on site to work on problems.
- VNC has provided a positive impact on our help desk proficiency allowing us to not waste time and money.
- VNC has provided our end users to feel that they are getting help when they need it and allows them to get back to work quicker, saving us money and giving us happier employees (there is no price on that!).