Reviews (1-2 of 2)
November 12, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
The Room Phone is used to join Cisco Webex meetings and place inbound/outbound calls from Cisco Unified Communications Manager. It is dual-registered with the Cisco Webex cloud and on-prem UCM.
- Easy Webex join experience like the Webex app and room devices
- Large, color display with a familiar Webex look and feel
- Easy setup and management with Webex Control Hub cloud and Unified CM on-prem
- High end audio experience
- Proximity integration for meeting join and screen sharing
- Currently no video presentation on external HDMI screen
The Webex Room Phone is a great option for both traditional audio-only conference rooms that need a refresh and/or small huddle spaces where video isn't needed. It has the added benefit of connecting with an external display for screen sharing either wired or wireless. The Room Phone interface does a great job of combining the traditional conference room TUI experience with the modern "RoomOS" interface, so that users familiar with either platform will have no issue using the device.
Read Marty Sloan's full review
No issues getting support.
November 18, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
We are currently in the process of evaluating the Webex Room Phone for wide deployment in our organization. We are/work looking to identify a device that can be used for in room audio, content sharing, and collaboration for small (huddle) to medium conference rooms.
- Easy device monitoring and management
- Great audio quality
- Great mic coverage/pickup for small to medium rooms (huddle rooms)
- Built in wireless share capabilities
- Webex Integration
- Consistent user experience (compared to other Cisco room systems)
- Can be used with other platforms
- Wires are bulky (lighter weight HDMI would be beneficial for a cleaner install)
- Far end video (possibly a future enhancement?)
If you are already using Webex and Cisco room video systems, the Room Phone is a fantastic option to enable audio/meeting functionality in small conference rooms and huddle rooms at a very reasonable cost. Audio is fantastic and installation is simple. With split registration capability, this device can meet most, if not all, requirements for these rooms and could even be used for private offices and home offices, a definite value as work from home becomes more ubiquitous.
Read this authenticated review
We have not had any issues with the device, but expect support to be as good as Cisco always has been for us.
Cisco Webex Room Phone Scorecard Summary
What is Cisco Webex Room Phone?
The Webex Room Phone is more than a conference phone, it’s designed for collaborative meetings. It is described by the vendor as simple and easy to use. Users gain a touchless experience with proximity pair and join, and never need to enter a phone number or meeting code ever again. Plus, the HD audio, echo cancellation and noise reduction aim to allow remote meeting attendees to hear the voices of those in the huddle space clearly.
Categories: Conference Phone
Cisco Webex Room Phone Screenshots
Cisco Webex Room Phone Video
Cisco Webex Room Phone Downloadables
Cisco Webex Room Phone Integrations
Cisco Webex Room Phone Competitors
Yealink Conference Phones, Polycom, Yealink
Cisco Webex Room Phone Pricing
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Cisco Webex Room Phone Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Cisco Webex Room Phone Technical Details
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|