Cisco Webex Room Phone
Cisco Webex Room Phone
Read all reviews
We are currently in the process of evaluating the Webex Room Phone for wide deployment in our organization. We are/work looking to …
The Room Phone is used to join Cisco Webex meetings and place inbound/outbound calls from Cisco Unified Communications Manager. It is …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco Webex Room Phone, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
The Webex Room Phone is more than a conference phone, it’s designed for collaborative meetings. It is described by the vendor as simple and easy to use. Users gain a touchless experience with proximity pair and join, and never need to enter a phone number or meeting code ever again. Plus, the HD audio, echo cancellation and noise reduction aim to allow remote meeting attendees to hear the voices of those in the huddle space clearly.
- Supported: HD voice for calls and meetings: Acoustic echo cancellation and noise reduction removes distractions from calls and meetings
- Supported: Simple design familiar interface: A brilliant 6-inch, full HD touchscreen provides immediate access to meetings, calling, directories, and content.
- Supported: Easily join meetings: View the room calendar, join via the Webex button, or Zero-touch with proximity pairing from Webex apps.
- Supported: Webex experience on a phone: This phone provides a superior in-meeting experience with an external display to provide in-meeting context for collaborative meetings
- Supported: Smart presentations and guest sharing: Share locally or in-meeting wirelessly from Webex apps. Your guests can share through a Web browser or using the HDMI cable.
- Supported: Increase screen productivity: Extend the use of all office screens with digital signage and deliver content to screens.
Cisco Webex Room Phone Unboxing
- Yealink Conference Phones
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Easy device monitoring and management
- Great audio quality
- Great mic coverage/pickup for small to medium rooms (huddle rooms)
- Built in wireless share capabilities
- Webex Integration
- Consistent user experience (compared to other Cisco room systems)
- Can be used with other platforms
- Wires are bulky (lighter weight HDMI would be beneficial for a cleaner install)
- Far end video (possibly a future enhancement?)
- Easy Webex join experience like the Webex app and room devices
- Large, color display with a familiar Webex look and feel
- Easy setup and management with Webex Control Hub cloud and Unified CM on-prem
- High end audio experience
- Proximity integration for meeting join and screen sharing
- Currently no video presentation on external HDMI screen