Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Mobile optimization / responsive design (39)9.090%
- Code quality / cleanliness (36)9.090%
- Page templates (40)2.121%
- Library of website themes (40)2.121%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Weebly, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $6 per month
- Tech Details
Pricing ranges from free to $25/month. All offerings include email and chat support; Pro and Business include phone support, as well as a site search, video & audio, and password protected pages. Paid subscriptions include a domain name (free for one year), and remove the Weebly link from the website.
Weebly is available in 11 languages (English, French, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Turkish, Dutch, and German).
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Extremely large selection of well-designed templates make getting started creating a website easy.
- Allowing multiple editors with different permissions to access from anywhere.
- Allowing customization of templates i.e.: adding company colors and rearranging headers by page.
- I would like to be able to preview changes on the web and mobile before publishing them. The widget in the editor is nice, but not always as realistic as I would like. I like to view it in different browsers before publishing.
- I would like to see better information for novices on SEO.
- When embedding a document I find Scribd to take away from the design of the page and users have difficulty navigating and downloading. I usually also end up placing the file in a downloadable format above the embedded file from Scribd.
- As a non-profit, Weebly had options to make having a secondary site financially feasible.
- Communicate information about the programs we offer
- Communicate the schedule of our programs
- Registration for our programs
- Communicate information about programs offered by other groups that are related to our offerings
- Add live stream of programs while they are happening
- Slideshow of art projects
- interactive blog
- Teacher to student interaction
- posting of homework
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- When you don't like Weebly, they refund the money with no questions asked, as long as you cancel the paid account within the specified time range.
- Figuring out how to build a website may be faster with Weebly than other platforms.
- Customer service was prompt and very available.
- Templates are not up to date to today's website trend. Not great looking.
- It requires so much coding skills just to alter background colors and such.
- There was something very wrong with footer layout. Footer area gets hidden no matter how the site is made. Footer should be visible at all times especially when there is not too much content on the page. It requires scrolling down just to see the footer. I find it very strange.
- Templates needed so many things being fixed and it required me to go into the files and do the coding... I really hated it. Templates should be ready to use as is.
- Site was not visually appealing to what I wanted.