Weebly Reviews

March 09, 2020
Kristin Cole | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• We have saved roughly $2000/year by managing our own website - Weebly has made that possible.
  • My staff has learned skills they would not have learned otherwise - making them more valuable to our company and future positions they may hold.
  • Weebly allows us to have near instant updates to our site - because we can do it ourselves. If we needed to go through a 3rd party, it would take days or even weeks before our content was updated.
Read Kristin Cole's full review
November 13, 2019
Ben Caplan | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• Creating an online presence from scratch without the need for a programmer.
  • Increased call-ins because it established us online and gave credibility to our business.
  • Increased sales due to the option of setting up an eCommerce site.
Read Ben Caplan's full review
September 17, 2019
Jill Nimmer-Beres | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• We were looking to reduce the cost of our previous solution. Weebly allowed us to cut our costs by 60% at cutover.
  • We had hoped to list as one of the top conservation clubs in our state. Weebly helped us quickly rise to the top three in less than three months.
  • We are a non-profit organization, so we always aim to provide the most information available to our membership (without breaking the bank).
Read Jill Nimmer-Beres's full review
June 04, 2019
dishant sharma | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• More than 95% of our customers who get their websites created with Weebly are happy with what they get.
  • It is cheaper than other similar website creators and has helped to increase our margins.
  • Weebly has helped us to save a lot of time in creating websites.
Read dishant sharma's full review
August 24, 2018
Robbin Block | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• Helps me to continue to create a good looking and professional website presence.
  • I don't need outside coders to do some pretty sophisticated stuff, so it saves time and money.
  • I use it to build many of my clients' websites.
Read Robbin Block's full review
November 01, 2018
Eric Weiss | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• It's a website builder. It builds my website for myself and my clients. So it solves that problem.
  • It makes my life easier not having to code anything by hand.
  • Simple tools where my client can update their website on their own if I'm not available.
Read Eric Weiss's full review
June 22, 2018
Emily Hammell | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• Helps our team be more efficient when updating sites
  • Consistency - helps our team that all of the sites are designed similarly for functionality
  • The attractiveness of sites - our sites are definitely not as attractive since they're designed in-house
Read Emily Hammell's full review
September 27, 2018
heather figi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• So here is the reality - while the design portions of Weebly are excellent, I feel like I was sold a car without gas. You absolutely must use some type of SEO service with this site and learn how to integrate it with Weebly.
  • Not happy with the ROI due to not having initially implemented healthy SEO strategies.
  • While Weebly is excellent for beginners and niche/creative offerings, it lacked emphasizing how important SEO is and I wish this education was better emphasized to me as a new customer 4 years ago.
  • I eventually used an SEO service along with Weebly to fill in this void but lost a couple of years before I discovered the best one for my project.
Read heather figi's full review
September 07, 2018
Pankaj Jain | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• As it provides templates, it saves your time and programming knowledge needed is less.
  • It provides you best security support and protects you from hackers.
  • As compared to other sites the cost per month or year is less.
Read Pankaj Jain's full review
May 30, 2018
Albina Walczak | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• Weebly helped us perfectly, all features and tools are working amazingly and that means everything will be easy for you, even you are starter on website and blog building.
  • Customer Care Service is ultimately responsive
  • Practical and highly recommended
Read Albina Walczak's full review
September 10, 2018
Sahil Verma | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• It helped us in the cost cutting
  • I think when it comes to price, Weebly is cheapest among its competitors
  • Easy for our employees to understand
Read Sahil Verma's full review
July 17, 2018
Jennifer Lamas | TrustRadius Reviewer

• Excellent marketing system
  • It helps to increase profits significantly.
  • It helps you to make your professional brand more attractive and known.
  • One of the best options is that it calculates taxes automatically.
Read Jennifer Lamas's full review
June 13, 2018
Brittney Vigna MPH, CHES, CPH | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• We were able to sell things online, which we hadn't been doing before (major no-no for 2018), so there was definitely a positive impact there.
  • It was easy for users to understand from the external view, so we didn't have lot of issues with troubleshooting.
Read Brittney Vigna MPH, CHES, CPH's full review
January 30, 2018
Ramin Sultanov | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• It does not require any program codes to create website
  • Allows me to create good quality websites quickly and easily
  • Pretty cool and useful software
Read Ramin Sultanov's full review
January 16, 2018
Ai Ashe | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• Weebly is a positive resource in my overall instructional objective: to have students document their learning via a digital portfolio.
Read Ai Ashe's full review
December 14, 2017
Trina Boice | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• It probably could have had a bigger impact on my finances if I had learned to monetize better. It would be awesome to have Weebly classes that taught me how to take everything to another level.
  • The store feature was nice, but didn't have all of the features I wanted in the free plan. (It may now. I created that store many years ago.)
Read Trina Boice's full review
December 12, 2017
Marcelo de Vasconcellos | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• The quality of the websites made by my students increased.
  • I could dedicate more time to my core subject (design principles and presence on the web) and reduce technical explanations about HTML, CSS and etc.
  • Many students enjoyed the experience of using Weebly so much that they decided to continue using it, creating their professional websites on the platform.
Read Marcelo de Vasconcellos's full review
December 05, 2017
Austin Schmidt | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• Weebly helped me launch a basic (but pretty sharp!) lead generation site in less than one day.
  • Not needing a developer has allowed me to make quick enhancements and optimizations as I find new user behavior, without waiting or paying high per hour costs.
  • The low cost has allowed me to invest in other parts of the business.
Read Austin Schmidt's full review
February 09, 2018
Nikkii Kashub | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• Weebly helped us reach a large audience for an event we put together last minute. It gave us a great platform share information about the event, was easy to manage, and easy to navigate.
Read Nikkii Kashub's full review

Role-based user permissions (28)
9.4
API (14)
Internationalization / multi-language (16)
9.6
WYSIWYG editor (33)
9.7
Code quality / cleanliness (37)
Admin section (37)
Page templates (41)
9.8
Library of website themes (41)
9.7
Mobile optimization / responsive design (40)
9.9
Publishing workflow (33)
Form generator (34)
Content taxonomy (24)
SEO support (32)
Bulk management (17)
Availability / breadth of extensions (31)
Community / comment management (28)

What is Weebly?

Weebly, now from Square, is a basic content management system with blogging and eCommerce features. It is inexpensive, and aims to allow all users to easily create high quality sites, regardless of technical skill.

Pricing ranges from free to $25/month. All offerings include email and chat support; Pro and Business include phone support, as well as a site search, video & audio, and password protected pages. Paid subscriptions include a domain name (free for one year), and remove the Weebly link from the website.

Weebly is available in 11 languages (English, French, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Turkish, Dutch, and German).

Weebly Video