Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Mobile optimization / responsive design (39)9.090%
- Code quality / cleanliness (36)9.090%
- Page templates (40)2.020%
- Library of website themes (40)2.020%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Weebly, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $6 per month
- Tech Details
Pricing ranges from free to $25/month. All offerings include email and chat support; Pro and Business include phone support, as well as a site search, video & audio, and password protected pages. Paid subscriptions include a domain name (free for one year), and remove the Weebly link from the website.
Weebly is available in 11 languages (English, French, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Turkish, Dutch, and German).
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Can easily be managed in house without paying third party
- Make changes any time with no delay
- Increase web presence
- We have saved roughly $2000/year by managing our own website - Weebly has made that possible.
- My staff has learned skills they would not have learned otherwise - making them more valuable to our company and future positions they may hold.
- Weebly allows us to have near instant updates to our site - because we can do it ourselves. If we needed to go through a 3rd party, it would take days or even weeks before our content was updated.
- Creating an online presence from scratch without the need for a programmer.
- Increased call-ins because it established us online and gave credibility to our business.
- Increased sales due to the option of setting up an eCommerce site.
- We were looking to reduce the cost of our previous solution. Weebly allowed us to cut our costs by 60% at cutover.
- We had hoped to list as one of the top conservation clubs in our state. Weebly helped us quickly rise to the top three in less than three months.
- We are a non-profit organization, so we always aim to provide the most information available to our membership (without breaking the bank).
- More than 95% of our customers who get their websites created with Weebly are happy with what they get.
- It is cheaper than other similar website creators and has helped to increase our margins.
- Weebly has helped us to save a lot of time in creating websites.
- Weebly has helped students share their voice to a greater worldwide audience and learn to write in a digital platform.
- Students have been able to learn modern skills of using social media platforms and promoting events using digital software and apps.
- This has helped limit printing with students and teachers alike when creating digital portfolios.
- People trust me to recommend a good CMS system. Weebly is usually my first choice and they love it.
- It's a website builder. It builds my website for myself and my clients. So it solves that problem.
- It makes my life easier not having to code anything by hand.
- Simple tools where my client can update their website on their own if I'm not available.
- So here is the reality - while the design portions of Weebly are excellent, I feel like I was sold a car without gas. You absolutely must use some type of SEO service with this site and learn how to integrate it with Weebly.
- Not happy with the ROI due to not having initially implemented healthy SEO strategies.
- While Weebly is excellent for beginners and niche/creative offerings, it lacked emphasizing how important SEO is and I wish this education was better emphasized to me as a new customer 4 years ago.
- I eventually used an SEO service along with Weebly to fill in this void but lost a couple of years before I discovered the best one for my project.
- As it provides templates, it saves your time and programming knowledge needed is less.
- It provides you best security support and protects you from hackers.
- As compared to other sites the cost per month or year is less.
- Helps me to continue to create a good looking and professional website presence.
- I don't need outside coders to do some pretty sophisticated stuff, so it saves time and money.
- I use it to build many of my clients' websites.
- Weebly has saved us a lot of time with site maintenance - if we need to make a change, it's easy to get in and out without spending a lot of time trying to code.
- Weebly is cost effective, and right now we're getting just about everything we need from the tool so we're saving money (compared to other products).
- Excellent marketing system
- It helps to increase profits significantly.
- It helps you to make your professional brand more attractive and known.
- One of the best options is that it calculates taxes automatically.
- Helps our team be more efficient when updating sites
- Consistency - helps our team that all of the sites are designed similarly for functionality
- The attractiveness of sites - our sites are definitely not as attractive since they're designed in-house
- I’ve had a great platform for potential employers to visit my portfolio.
- More clients have contacted me through my website after seeing my work displayed.
- The accessibility of the website has made it easier to find clients.
- We were able to sell things online, which we hadn't been doing before (major no-no for 2018), so there was definitely a positive impact there.
- It was easy for users to understand from the external view, so we didn't have lot of issues with troubleshooting.
- Weebly helped us perfectly, all features and tools are working amazingly and that means everything will be easy for you, even you are starter on website and blog building.
- Customer Care Service is ultimately responsive
- Practical and highly recommended
- Suited us perfectly
- We don't experience any significant problems when we use Weebly
- The only problem is the price.
- Weebly has allowed our business to create a connection with our customers by offering home decor, cooking and styling tips.
- Weebly gives us the chance to relay information to customers regarding merchandise, current sales and promotions, store hours and locations etc. Which has helped increase business.
- Weebly has given our not very tech savvy business the opportunity to have a website and stay relevant with our competitors.
- Keeps customers informed of updates regarding the business - for example store hours, sales and new merchandise.
- The software allows us the ability to share recipes, design tips and suggestions to help create a relationship with our customers.
- With the website being so easy to update, we try to add new content frequently to keep customers returning to the site and maintain relevance.
- Weebly helped us reach a large audience for an event we put together last minute. It gave us a great platform share information about the event, was easy to manage, and easy to navigate.
- It does not require any program codes to create website
- Allows me to create good quality websites quickly and easily
- Pretty cool and useful software
- Weebly is a positive resource in my overall instructional objective: to have students document their learning via a digital portfolio.
- It probably could have had a bigger impact on my finances if I had learned to monetize better. It would be awesome to have Weebly classes that taught me how to take everything to another level.
- The store feature was nice, but didn't have all of the features I wanted in the free plan. (It may now. I created that store many years ago.)
- It has helped us bring in more of an audience, which increases donations to support our cause.